What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Crash (Visions, #1)
This topic is about Crash
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Paranormal. Girl has visions of fire. Her family lives above their restaurant in Chicago. Boyfriend rides a skateboard. Cover: eye with flames? [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie 📖 (kitkatkatie777) | 7 comments I read this book about three - four years ago, it was about a girl whose family owned a restaurant in Chicago and they lived in the apartment above it. She had these visions about fire because she was either in or witnessed or was going to predict a crash with fire and I remember she got a boyfriend who rode a skateboard. I think the cover had an eye with flames

message 2: by Kris (last edited Sep 15, 2020 09:30AM) (new)

Kris | 35345 comments Mod
Katie, that's a good start. Copy plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of YA book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

Katie 📖 (kitkatkatie777) | 7 comments Okay thank you, because there were two topic slots I was not exactly sure how to do that

Katie 📖 (kitkatkatie777) | 7 comments I do not see an edit link, so you can take it down and I will repost it

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35345 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header/title, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. Let us know if you'd like charges to the header. (YA = teens, in this group)

message 6: by Juels (new) - added it

Juels | 2480 comments Maybe Crash by Lisa McMann?

Visions series:
Crash
Bang
Gasp

Katie 📖 (kitkatkatie777) | 7 comments Thank you and yes it is Crash thank you!

message 8: by Juels (new) - added it

Juels | 2480 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Crash (other topics)
Bang (other topics)
Gasp (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lisa McMann (other topics)