The Academy of Espionage discussion

Outside > The Shallfor Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 774 (774 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
In Germany, for Zander. (RP ONLY)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 14, 2020 06:54PM) (new)

28,000 Square Foot Mega Mansion In Brandenburg, Germany | Mega mansions, Mansions, Germany castles

Reference Image:

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The helicopter lands on the large space in front of the Shallfor mansion. Zander and Jade step out of the machine. The helicopter is lowered under the ground as the cement circle lowers. It comes back up the helicopter now gone.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander sat in the family's large dining room, a long table sat in the centre, plates neatly set out. Mr. and Mrs. Shallfor sat on each end of the table and the Shallfor siblings on either side. Other than the sound of cutlery on plates and the twins arguing the room was silent. As if a large tension hung in the air, which it did.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Oh, I will... ))

Mr. Shallfor looks over at the twins sternly, they both go silent and let go of each other.
"Alright," "As we know we are to rid the world of its present leaders," he says, his voice echos in the large room. The family nods, Zander who sat next to his father looks at him.
"You all know what you must do," "Our spies have already started to convince the main cities what we want them to know," Mrs. Shallfor continues,
"And now we just need to dispose of them," "Yes?" Zander finishes.
The family nods, the plan was set out, Carlos and Hans were to turn off all the cameras in every leader building, then the rest of the family along with some help would go in and kill every single one.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander sat in his room, it was 10:47 p.m and the sun had set an hour or so ago. Zander's room was fairly plain, a simple bed with black sheats, his floor was marble and his walls were white, he had a few simple posters on his walls mostly of famous spies and things like that. He was sitting on his bed, around him on the sheats lay multiple knives and a gun or three, he was sharping and cleaning his weapons.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It was one of his hobbies, after dinner and washing up after a long day, he would sit and clean or sharpen his weapons. But something about the silence, that used to be normal in the large house now seemed strange. The academy had been full of noise, either arguing or someone threatening to kill another, even Zander would agree he missed it. The twins were loud and annoying but in a different way than the students at the school, so at home for the first time he felt out of place.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]
(Jade reference, note the left side of her face is scarred from claw marks)

Jade stood in the training room of the Shallfor mansion, her bright blue eyes stare at the target in front of her. She was standing next to a two shelved table, covered in throwing knives. Pulling back her blonde hair, keeping out of her scarred face. She takes a deep breath, and beings throwing knives at the target, each one hitting its target in the center.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Shallfor walked down the large stair case, he had a cold gaze, a young butler runs up. "Sir, the twins location has been found," the butler says, Mr. Shallfor looks at the iPad in the butlers hands, "Of course," he says. He walks past Carlos, Carlos back tracks and runs up next to his father, "So you found the twins?" he asks, his father nods not looking at him. "You know about, Zander's girlfriend right?" Carlos asks, Mr. Shallfor turns and looks at his son. "Yes, Hailey Morsen, the offspring of the FBI leader," he says, Carlos nods, "You're going to let her live, right?" he asks, Mr. Shallfor nods. "Yes, she is a thief and good one," "I will accept her for now," he finishes. Carlos runs off to his room.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

The Shallfor's all got into the helicopter, not the good one. Since they didn't expect it not to get damaged. They had previously picked up Jade after hearing the news about Zander. "Jeder hat seine Werkzeuge, bringen Sie nichts mit, mit dem wir gefangen werden können." Mr. Shallfor says, and the family nods they all get in and head to the FBI.

(Translation:
Everyone have their tools, don't bring anything we can be caught with.)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The helicopter landed in front of the large well kept house, The Shallfor Estate. Carlos turned off the copter, a young butler ran to the door of the machine and opens to door. "Willkommen zurück, Sir, ich hoffe, Ihre Mission war erfolgreich." he says to Mr. Shallfor, he catches a glance of Zander and bows. "Ich sehe es war." He adds. Zander nods, and the twins quickly hop out, they laugh and shriek and they ran around the terrac. "Welcome to The Shallfor Estate," Zander says to Hailey.

(Translation:
Welcome back Sir, I hope your mission was successful.
I see it was.)

message 12: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
"My goodness," Hailey said more to herself. She looked around the place and then to Zander. "So me and Sadie were extremely right about the rich part."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(lol yes)

"Maybe," Zander says, he follows his family into the Estate, he glares at the twins and they stop running on the terrace and run inside.

message 14: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey follows Zander. "We were not off in the slightest about the rich," Hailey said, scanning around. "And...no one knows where this place is, right?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander looks at her, "All of Berlin knows," "But it's called something else in German," he says, "And no you were quite right."

message 16: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Obviously," Hailey said with a nod. "So, what is there to do here?" She asked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"We have a training room, computer room, science room, library, pool..." he says, "We have lots to do," he says. "I suggest staying out of the science lab," "Glass everywhere from the twins," he adds.

message 18: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"So, literally the Academy but without all the idiots?" Hailey said. "And it seems like something the twins may do, what did they do though?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Testing poisons, and one combusted," "The room was black until the maids cleaned it, thank goodness we have them," he says. "And yes no idiots," he adds.

message 20: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Oh well. Maids? Seriously, rich. We better have not been right about the jerk part. But doesn't seem like it," Hailey said with a smile, turning around and looking around and then realizing she had no clue about where she was, obviously.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander smiles, “You know, Berlin is one of the most romantic places in Germany,” he says, he takes her hand and pulls her close.

message 22: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Oh, is it now?" Hailey asked.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

“Yup,” Zander puts her cheek to the palm of his hand and kisses her on the lips.

message 24: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Um," Hailey said with a sly smile. Out of words, that was it, she was out of words. (Literally, as Liz can attest to, I spent 20 minutes saying uhhhh)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander steps back, he smiles.

message 26: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Had to wait until we were in Berlin just to say that line? The 'romantic place in Germany'?" Hailey said with a smile. She looked around the area with a smile.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

“Whatever, in a jail cell phone wasn’t the best time,” he says, “Come on everyone is in inside.” “You get to see my room,” he says, and leads the way.

message 28: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Okay," Hailey said, following him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander walks far into the Estate, after many flights of stairs one too many hallways. They came up to a hallway lined with stolen art, and one door and the end. Zander opens the door, and side was a large room. A clean made bed sat in one corner, a desk with a lamp in the other, a book shelf lined one wall, and German sport posters covers the wall over Zander’s bed. One of the walls was completely one way glass and showed the entire city of Berlin.

message 30: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey almost audibly gasped. "Zander, That view, that view is gorgeous," Hailey said, her eyes scanning the open room.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

“Thanks,” “My gift of sight to you,” he says, jokingly. He flops down on his bed.

message 32: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey smiled and looked out the glass window. Seriously, out of gosh dang words. And all I am concerned with is going back to the Academy. Where they may be able to track us. Smart, real smart. Now shoo thoughts. "Have you seriously lived with this view always? Or did you guys live somewhere else?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(Gn Aleya!)

“Nope, I’ve lived here all my life,” Zander says, “All of my family lives in Germany,” “Just in different areas, so leaving would be pointless,” he says.

message 34: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

“Yeah. And it seems moving all of you and your siblings would be hard, huh? Seems like they are a bit, spastic?” Hailey said, turning from looking out the window to Zander.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(Lol 😂)

Zander shrugs, “Ya, just a little,” he says. Zander sighs, it was getting late, “I’ll show you to your room, if you want,” he says, “Right now it’s really late here, but back at the Academy it’s like 9pm,” he says.

message 36: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

“Oh, yeah, time completely blanked on me,” Hailey said, finding her phone. She scanned a message from Beth and then put her phone in her pocket. “So, Yeah, I guess I go and sleep then,” She said, subconsciously checking her cast for no reason.

((Literally, my brain gone right now, lol, sorry))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

“Okay, yours is just down to hallways, follow me,” he says. They head down the hallway and make a right turn then a left. Three doors were in this hallway all guest rooms, Zander opens the door and lets Hailey go in first. (https://pin.it/5I7jDQg) “Here we are,” he says.

message 38: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey steps in and scans around. “Did I mention your house is to die for? Because it is,” Hailey said, turning to face him after looking through the room.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

“Thanks,” “Well I’m going to bed,” “Sorry if the twins get up early, it happens a lot,” he says. Zander smiles gives her a kiss and heads down to hallways to his room. And closes the door.

message 40: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Kk, sane, night!)) Hailey closes the door to the room she was in and lays in the bed with a sigh and falls asleep, content and happy.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander woke up, he stretches, and climbs out of bed. He gets ready and makes his bed, then sat quietly watching the view outside while cleaning some throwing knives.
(Outfit
https://pin.it/7heAIIk)

message 42: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (last edited Oct 23, 2020 10:46AM) (new)

Hailey sat up from where the bed she was in, looked around, remembered where she was, and then got out of bed. She walked down a hall and then turned way too many times and then found what she thought was Zander's room. She knocked saying, "I can't find a thing here, Zander. Is this even the right room?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade opens the door, "What do you want?" she says, being in a fowl mood. She was wearing a simple outfit and her hair was up.

message 44: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Wrong door apparently. What's up with the grouchy? And where's Zander?" Hailey asked, flashing a smile to Jade. She stepped back a bit in case Jade had knives because she really didn't know.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Down two halls," she says, she walks out of the room and closes the door. Heading to the training room.

message 46: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Okay then," Hailey said, walking around again and knocking on another door. "Zander? Did I get the right room?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander opens the door, "Oh, morning!" He says, a bright smile on his face. "I'm glad you found your way, what this your first door?" he asks.

message 48: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Morning. And nope. I found myself at Jade's dorm. Is she always so mad or is it just me upsetting her?" Hailey asked

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"It isn't you, she started acting like this after she woke up from being attacked," he says, Zander sighs, "It ruined her, she was super nice and friendly before, but now she acts like she needs to prove herself all over again," he says.

message 50: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"She doesn't really seem to have anything to prove. I saw her once with knives and I don't want to get on her bad side, no thank you. And really, I hope she gets her sweet and friendly back, maybe then people wouldn't feel like she is gonna murder them with her eyes," Hailey said, thinking a moment. "How did she...get attacked?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16