Goodbye to Budapest-Margarita Morris
The Secret French Recipes of Sophie Valroux-Samantha Verant
Chaos-Iris Johansen
Fifty Words For Rain-Asha Lemmie
An Inconvenient Woman-Stephanie Buelens
The Stone Wall-Beverly Lewis
The Invention of Sound-Chuck Palahniuk
Something Worth Doing-Jane Kirkpatrick
Anxious People by Fredrik Backman One by One by Ruth Ware Hieroglyphics by Jill McCorkle Call of the Raven (The Ballantyne Novels, #0.5) by Wilbur Smith An Unfinished Story by Boo Walker Goodbye to Budapest A Novel of the Hungarian Uprising by Margarita Morris The Secret French Recipes of Sophie Valroux by Samantha Verant Chaos by Iris Johansen Fifty Words for Rain by Asha Lemmie An Inconvenient Woman by Stéphanie Buelens The Stone Wall by Beverly Lewis The Invention of Sound by Chuck Palahniuk Something Worth Doing by Jane Kirkpatrick

GRAPHIC NOVEL

Middle West Vol #3-Skottie Young
Middlewest, Book Three by Skottie Young

MYSTERY

Shadows in Death-J.D. Robb
All the Devils are Here-Louise Penny
Little Bookshop of Murder-Maggie Blackburn
One for the Books-Jenn McKinlay
Winter's Mourn-Mary Stone
Shadows in Death (In Death, #51) by J.D. Robb All the Devils Are Here (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #16) by Louise Penny Little Bookshop of Murder (A Beach Reads Mystery, #1) by Maggie Blackburn One for the Books (Library Lover's Mystery, #11) by Jenn McKinlay Winter's Mourn (Winter Black #1) by Mary Stone

PAPERBACK ROMANCE

Welcome Home-Nora Roberts
Welcome Home Island of Flowers and Her Mother's Keeper by Nora Roberts

BOCD

Into the Jungle-Erica Ferenik
Everything We Lost-Valerie Geary
Her Pretty Face-Robyn Harding
Into the Jungle by Erica Ferencik Everything We Lost by Valerie Geary Her Pretty Face by Robyn Harding

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Deeze | 1 comments Wanted to mention that my 3rd book, The Heretic, is now available. The first two in the series of the Emmett Casey trilogy, Bless Me Father, and For I Have Sinned. Oregon Public Library has been kind enough to have them on the shelf. So thanks one and all.
Dr. Mike Nelson

Oregon Public Library (oregonpubliclibrary) | 310 comments Mod
Michael wrote: "Wanted to mention that my 3rd book, The Heretic, is now available. The first two in the series of the Emmett Casey trilogy, Bless Me Father, and For I Have Sinned. Oregon Public Library has been ki..."

Congratulations on the release of your next book and thanks for letting us know. I will pass this along to the person in charge of ordering our books and maybe it will be available at our library soon.