What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children/maybe YA Fantasy. Animals going on an adventure.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire | 1 comments I read this book when I was in either 5th or 6th grade, which was in the year about 2010 and I was around 9 or 10 years old. I remember that there are a bunch of animals that live in a community and wear clothes. Essentially think of it if animals replaced humans, so animals can do all human tasks. There is a Fox (might not be a fox I'm not sure) and its family owns an apothecary shop or that the plot starts with something that has to do with an apothecary shop? This is a book series and I remember in one of the books in the series the cover of the book has all the animals on a boat and a water monster thing attacking the boat. The time setting is like midivil ish to me? I can't remember much but I loved the book series and would love to know what the title is so that I can maybe reread them and get some childhood nostalgia back.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35346 comments Mod
Claire, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Adela (new)

Adela | 4 comments Sounds like any number of books by the author AVI. Eriths birthday is a book which has foxes and a porcupine. the books Poppy, Ragweed, and Poppy and Rye all also follow that same trend but they are about mice.