Christian Book Reviews discussion

THE HOUSE
This topic is about THE HOUSE
Reviews > Free Book in Exchange for Honest Review Christian Fiction

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bobbi (last edited Sep 14, 2020 08:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bobbi Phillip (chambrayblue) | 4 comments Bob and his dog Blink are homeless. Their circumstance changes when Bob is given what is believed to be a worthless lottery ticket, that turns out to be winning numbers, making him a multi-millionaire, and landing him in a house with a troubled spiritual presence. This book includes mystery, spirituality, romance, and a twisted plot that will keep the reader interested and wanting to know more.

https://youtu.be/LARrtVC0ifc

Mary | 54 comments I would be happy to review if you can send a paperback. :-)

Bobbi Phillip (chambrayblue) | 4 comments Thank you! I will be happy to send you a paperback. You can send your address to chambrayblue20@yahoo.com. I appreciate your time😊

Angela | 30 comments I would be happy to review your book my email is tutorang2@aol.com...I prefer kindle format if possible

Violet Perry (Just a Bookish Blog) (justabookishblog) | 162 comments Bobbi wrote: "Bob and his dog Blink are homeless. Their circumstance changes when Bob is given what is believed to be a worthless lottery ticket, that turns out to be winning numbers, making him a multi-milliona..."

Hi Bobbi! How are you? Are you still looking for reviewers for your book? If so, I'd love to read and review it in exchange for a physical copy, as I don't really have a good way to read ebooks. My review would be published on Goodreads and my book blog. I can also be reached by email at: justabookishblog@gmail.com
Thank you!

Bobbi Phillip (chambrayblue) | 4 comments Hello Violet,
Yes! I will be happy to send you a physical book to read and review. Please send your address to chambrayblue20@yahoo.com. Thank you so much!

Violet Perry (Just a Bookish Blog) (justabookishblog) | 162 comments Bobbi wrote: "Hello Violet,
Yes! I will be happy to send you a physical book to read and review. Please send your address to chambrayblue20@yahoo.com. Thank you so much!"

I just emailed you!

message 8: by Lilyyy (new) - added it

Lilyyy (starlightmoonlight) | 138 comments Hi there! I'd love to help review your book on Amazon, Goodreads, and/or Bookbub if you have any print copies available! I unfortunately I don't have a good way to read ebooks so they're not ideal. My email is lilylyu7@gmail.com. Let me know if that would work! God bless!!

message 9: by Virginia (new) - added it

Virginia Henderson | 25 comments Hi Bobbi,

Your book sounds very interesting! I would like to read and review it if you're still offering PDFS. I leave reviews on here and Goodreads. my email is virginiahenderson93@yahoo.com
I won't be able to start it just yet as I have other books I'm reviewing.

Thanks!
Virginia

message 10: by Debby (new)

Debby | 31 comments Hi Bobbi:
Just bought the book. Will review in the coming month or so. Have a blessed day!

Debby

Bobbi Phillip (chambrayblue) | 4 comments Awe, thank you! I really appreciate it. If you enjoy it, I have a sequel just published. Thanks again.

message 12: by Ann (new)

Ann (aferri) | 37 comments Hi Bobbi,
I just bought your book. I'll let you know when I post my review.