Chit-Chatting Group! discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) Hi! I am Rosethorn, and you can call me Rose or Rosethorn. I won't tell you my age, but I'm around 12.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

helloooo! i am father oz. feel free to call me ozzy, or just oz. i am 13.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 34 comments Hi! I'm Hunter, so I'm a color swatch that's dark green, typing on a computer somewhere.

message 4: by Imtryan153 (new)

Imtryan153 | 163 comments Hello, it's me, Imtryan153. I'm 15 and a pretty cool dude, if I do say so myself. I skateboard, read, draw, make music, work out (not as much as you'd think), and play video games.

message 6: by Imtryan153 (new)

Imtryan153 | 163 comments hullo

message 8: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) hey! i’m lemon girl and i’m almost 13. check out my bio for more information about me!

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) Is no one gonna introduce themselves???

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) Ya I know but there is at least 20 members who didn't introduce themselves

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Harley, pronouns they/thm
20, almost 21 and I love books and chatting lol.

message 15: by Imtryan153 (new)

Imtryan153 | 163 comments I was relishing the few moments I had of being one of the oldest here.

message 16: by Imtryan153 (new)

Imtryan153 | 163 comments darn

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) You can go to The General Chat

kirishima( a.k.a panda) crathin (kirishimaakapanda) | 4 comments I Kirishima aka panda 13 and love anime and manga

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) Hi! Welcome to the group!

kirishima( a.k.a panda) crathin (kirishimaakapanda) | 4 comments thank you

message 24: by Imtryan153 (new)

Imtryan153 | 163 comments oh hello

message 26: by Imtryan153 (new)

Imtryan153 | 163 comments is kirishima your favorite character?

message 28: by Lupe(=^v^=) (new)

Lupe(=^v^=) *inactive* Hi, I am Lupe, I am between the ages of 11-17.

I am a NEW anime fan, I haven't read a lot of Manga's tho

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} Hi I'm Maya... Idk what else to say cuz I try not to give my personal info to randoms... :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hai, i'm Kikki! I'm around 13, um fair warning, don't piss me off bc 1. i'ma actual demon and 2. just don't.

message 37: by Lupe(=^v^=) (new)

Lupe(=^v^=) *inactive* noted. Nice to meet you kikki! I am Lupe!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice to meet you too, Lupe!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have} wrote: "Welcome Kikki! And hi!!"

HAI GURL!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Pretty good! How are you?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm glad!

message 46: by Iggy Ride (new)

Iggy Ride  (iggyride) hello, you can call me Iggy, rose invited me. I like to draw and read in the spare time that I have.

message 48: by Iggy Ride (new)

Iggy Ride  (iggyride) hoi!