What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Hold Me Captive
This topic is about Hold Me Captive
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Harlequin Contemporary Romance. Girl visits her parents for a holiday but they weren't home. There's a storm, she ends up at neighbor's house with amnesia. Set in England. Cover: green. Read in 1990s? [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandy (new) - added it

Brandy Barclay | 6 comments Harlequin Romance possibly 1960s green cover. It was about a girl that was going to her parents for a holiday unexpectedly and they weren’t home. There was some type of storm and she somehow ended up at a neighbors house and I think she had amnesia and it took a few days to kinda remember anything. Looking for this book as I used to have it but read it so many times it fell apart. Any ideas? Thanks! Also, was set in England.

message 2: by Brandy (new) - added it

Brandy Barclay | 6 comments Also NOT a historical romance

message 3: by Kris (last edited Sep 14, 2020 03:25PM) (new)

Kris | 35395 comments Mod
Brandy, that's a good start. Copy the genre (e.g., adult contemporary romance) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

-- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

message 4: by Brandy (new) - added it

Brandy Barclay | 6 comments I read it in probably the 90s. I don’t have a desktop or laptop computer only an iPad and mobile phone.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Not a problem. I added some details to the topic header/title, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. Let us know if you'd like any changes.

message 6: by Brandy (new) - added it

Brandy Barclay | 6 comments Tysm, really appreciate it! ❤️❤️❤️

message 7: by Kris (new)

You're welcome.

message 8: by Brandy (new) - added it

Brandy Barclay | 6 comments Found it! Hold Me Captive by Margaret Pargeter.

message 9: by Brandy (new) - added it

Brandy Barclay | 6 comments 1976, I was sort of close. Btw if you are looking for a harlequin romance Wikipedia has lists by years. I just started at 1960 and worked my way up 🤣🤣

message 10: by Amber (Daisymau) (new)

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1282 comments Hold Me Captive for the link