Christian Book Reviews discussion

Between Earth and Eden (The Guardian, #1)
This topic is about Between Earth and Eden
Reviews > Clean, NA Fantasy Duology

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E.L. (new) - added it

E.L. Irwin (elirwin) | 9 comments Hello Readers,
I'm E.L. Irwin, author of three contemporary and clean NA adult novels (Out of the Blue, The Lost and Found, and Long Live the Rebel). I have two new books coming out. One in October and the sequel in November. These are a fantasy duology. As per my writing style, these novels get steamy, yet remain CLEAN. My daughter, my 94 year old grandmother, and my pastor's wife (conservative Christian) have all read these.
Between Earth and Eden is the story about a human girl, the demon who hunts her, and the angel who protects her. If you're interested, I'd be happy to send you an ARC for an honest review. Just let me know. Thanks, and take care!
E.L. Irwin

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 54 comments Hi, I will review your book(s) if you can send a paperback!

Maryar39@yahoo.com

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Hoover | 8 comments Hello! I'm interested in reading your fantasy titles. I don't have an ereader, but if you can send a PDF that'll work.

lhoover2@hotmail.com

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela | 30 comments I’m interested in reviewing your book...my email is tutorang2@aol.com I prefer kindle format if possible

message 5: by E.L. (new) - added it

E.L. Irwin (elirwin) | 9 comments Linda wrote: "Hello! I'm interested in reading your fantasy titles. I don't have an ereader, but if you can send a PDF that'll work.

lhoover2@hotmail.com"

Hello Linda,
As soon as I get the final from my publisher, I'll send it to you PDF. Thanks so much!

message 6: by E.L. (new) - added it

E.L. Irwin (elirwin) | 9 comments Angela wrote: "I’m interested in reviewing your book...my email is tutorang2@aol.com I prefer kindle format if possible"

Hello Angela,

I'm waiting on the ARC from my publisher, should be soon, then I'll send it to you. Thanks!

message 7: by E.L. (new) - added it

E.L. Irwin (elirwin) | 9 comments Mary wrote: "Hi, I will review your book(s) if you can send a paperback!

Maryar39@yahoo.com"

Hello Mary,
I can send you a paperback as soon as I get them in. Thanks!

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary | 54 comments Very good 😀

message 9: by E.L. (new) - added it

E.L. Irwin (elirwin) | 9 comments Angela wrote: "I’m interested in reviewing your book...my email is tutorang2@aol.com I prefer kindle format if possible"

Hello Angela! I received my ARCs so I'll be emailing your copy to you. Thank you for your interest!

message 10: by E.L. (new) - added it

E.L. Irwin (elirwin) | 9 comments E.L. wrote: "Linda wrote: "Hello! I'm interested in reading your fantasy titles. I don't have an ereader, but if you can send a PDF that'll work.

lhoover2@hotmail.com"

Hello Linda,
As soon as I get the final ..."

Hello Linda,
So, the ARC that I received is in Kindle format. I just recently discovered that you can download a free Kindle app to your laptop that allows you to read it. I had to do that because my Kindle was dead, and I couldn't find my charge cord, lol. If that works for you, then I'll happily send it. If not, then I apologize as that's the only format that I have available. Unless you're willing to wait for the paperback to come out.

message 11: by E.L. (new) - added it

I just sent your ARC to the above email. My email is livegodsway@yahoo.com

message 12: by Violet (new) - added it

Violet Perry (Just a Bookish Blog) (justabookishblog) | 162 comments E.L. wrote: "Hello Readers,
I'm E.L. Irwin, author of three contemporary and clean NA adult novels (Out of the Blue, The Lost and Found, and Long Live the Rebel). I have two new books coming out. One in Octobe..."

Hi, how are you? Are you still looking for reviewers for your books? If so, I'd love to read and review them in exchange for physical copies, as I don't really have a good way to read ebooks. My reviews would be published on Goodreads and my book blog. I can also be reached by email at: justabookishblog@gmail.com
Thank you!