Shut Up & Read discussion

Sapphire Rift (The Rift Wars #1)
This topic is about Sapphire Rift
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 1122} Sapphire Rift by Andrew Severson

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Oct 12, 2020 08:28PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3466 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title: Sapphire Rift
Author: Andrew Severson
Genre: Fantasy
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Page # 339
Review Due Date: October 5, 2020

Book Description:

A storm gathers over the island of Hearth. In the age of kings, few recognize the signs of the growing danger because magic and the legends have been relegated to children’s bedtime stories. The truth behind the tales has been forgotten. Hardly a soul still knows the truth – the fact that human history has always been shaped by magic. And those who truly believe are forced to live in exile or secret.

Zero, the hero of the Rift War, turned up in a village on the edge of Hearth. No one knew who he was or what he had done. Kennedy stumbled into his path, and despite what everyone thought, it was no accident. She kept a secret as old as time itself. Together, Zero and Kennedy stand against the storm – an enemy from the forgotten legends.

The only way to defeat the enemy is to understand its ancient roots. Knights, magicians, and a timeless evil from beyond the Sapphire Rift stand in Zero and Kennedy’s way. As the line between enemy and ally becomes blurry, they embark on an adventure filled with treachery and vengeance as they fight to discover the ancient secrets that they need in order to save Hearth. This epic fantasy adventure is just beginning!

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Review Due Date: October 5, 2020

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

Reviewers

1. Tony - tldux@hotmail.co.uk - mobi
2. Kaye - gunterkaye@yahoo.com - Mobi

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony Duxbury | 5 comments Tana wrote: "What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please..."

Send a mobi file to tldux@hotmail.co.uk

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3466 comments Mod
Tony wrote: "Tana wrote: "What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to ..."

Sent Tony an email

Kaye (kaye_gunter) | 63 comments Hey Tana,
If you still have an ARC handy, I'm in. Mobi please.
gunterkaye@yahoo.com
Thanks, Kaye

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaye wrote: "Hey Tana,
If you still have an ARC handy, I'm in. Mobi please.
gunterkaye@yahoo.com
Thanks, Kaye"

Kaye,

I sent an email.

Thanks!

Kaye (kaye_gunter) | 63 comments Hey Tana,
I have you posted on Amazon and goodreads. My links are below.
Thanks, Kaye

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-re...

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...