Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Can't share current author profile

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adam (last edited Sep 13, 2020 12:58PM) (new)

Adam Nicke | 15 comments I updated my profile pic earlier and then decided to change it. The change is showing on Goodreads but when I try and share it of Facebook I'm stuck with the old image. I've even deleted the image on here so that there is no image at all, ran it through the Facebook link scraper to fetch new the information, but I'm still stuck with the old image. Any ideas?

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5303 comments Adam wrote: "I updated my profile pic earlier and then decided to change it. The change is showing on Goodreads but when I try and share it of Facebook I'm stuck with the old image. I've even deleted the image ..."

No sorry.

Librarians are volunteers who do the book cataloging & stuff like that. I do have vague memories of something changing with the way FB & GR work together, but this is site functionality & for that you need Support (Staff)

Please use this link. https://www.goodreads.com/about/conta... Please note that it is the weekend in the States, so the response is not likely to be swift. :)

message 3: by Adam (new)

Adam Nicke | 15 comments Okay, thanks

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.