ASIANS UNITE discussion

Life > Education

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ari, Head of BOTMs (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 75 comments Eek Asians have a pretty busy life education-wise

message 2: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) YES

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria (maria_martina) | 60 comments ikr

message 4: by Rithara~❤️The Astrophilia ❤️, Head of Games (new)

Rithara~❤️The Astrophilia ❤️ (rithara) | 124 comments yep

message 5: by Aarja (new)

Aarja (groovythinker) Totally! XD

message 6: by Srujan (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 16 comments I really hate the Indian Education system because it just makes machines and not humans! Rote learning is the only thing you have to master and moral science is just for time pass.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree

message 8: by Srujan (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 16 comments And because of this thing so many students are dying and no one even cares!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Srujan wrote: "I really hate the Indian Education system because it just makes machines and not humans! Rote learning is the only thing you have to master and moral science is just for time pass."

yes mee too

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

btw i heard they did some changes in the syllabus

Urvi (Just another lost angel) | 21 comments Nel wrote: "btw i heard they did some changes in the syllabus"

yes the syllabus has been reduced but that does not change the fact that the only way to score marks is 'rattafy'!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 13: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Hey Nel, is that you in your pfp?

message 14: by Srujan (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 16 comments Nel wrote: "btw i heard they did some changes in the syllabus"

They have changed the system as well but the thing is that it won't change the mentality the parents! They will always have the same thoughts.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah ur right

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayla ~enchanted~ wrote: "Hey Nel, is that you in your pfp?"

nope

message 17: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Ok lol I was gonna say, if it was you, you don’t look very Asian ;)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

In Indonesia Catholic schools are considered the most prestigious kind (since generic private schools are usually too focused on money/reputation, I guess? not sure)
and now I go to a Catholic high school. With a scholarship. So that worked out