What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult Fiction- abnormally large house cats and two teen boys kidnapped

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (slydog) | 6 comments I can't remember the title, but it is about a boy, his friend, and his sister. Their parents won the lottery. The the boy and his friend are kidnapped. The kidnappers take the boys to this abandoned house. There are abnormally large cats at this house. That is all I remember.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19598 comments When did you read it?

Are the characters teens or younger kids?

When you say abnormally large cats, do you mean like lions or tigers, or something like genetically mutated housecats?

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (slydog) | 6 comments genetically mutated house cats. they were young teens

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35362 comments Mod
Lauren, that's a good start. Copy the genre (e.g., YA thriller, sci fi/fantasy?) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of YA book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19598 comments What year did you read the book, approximately?

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (slydog) | 6 comments 2005

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19598 comments I've found a lot of books about lottery winners, but nothing with kidnapping or genetically mutated cats.

Would you say the book is primarily fantasy or science fiction?

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (slydog) | 6 comments Not really. They were just in the abandoned house the guys were in