What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Young Adult Romance. Main character is in car crash with her best friend who dies. girl and best friends older brother have a relationship.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani (last edited Sep 13, 2020 04:50AM) (new)

Dani (dani_jl911) | 2 comments young adult romance, main character is in car crash with her best friend who dies. girl and best friends older brother have a relationship.
I am pretty sure I read this book 2016-2018.
From what I can remember:
-main character and her best friend are on the phone to the friends older brother while they are in the car, they get into a car crash and the best friend dies.
-Throughout the book there are many flashbacks of when the main character was still friends with the older brother and her best friend was still alive.
-she cuts her hand/finger opening dog food can, she goes to get it stitched up and the doctor or nurse is her best friends older brother, whom she had feelings for but because of the accident they are not on good terms.
-they eventually get together though.
-main characters mum dies in a car crash, she is in the supermarket when some random person tells her she deserved her mum to die because it was her fault her best friend died in the crash.

message 2: by Dani (new)

Dani (dani_jl911) | 2 comments unforgiven, elizabeth finn

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19026 comments Glad you found it!

Unforgiven for the link.

Looks like new adult erotica, though, not YA.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Unforgiven (other topics)