ToG Fandom Book club discussion

Chapter 1 - 10 (book 2)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Guest887 (new)

Guest887 | 23 comments Hey so I finished chapters 1 - 10 andd omg so much is going on. Like about Agent N and the puppeteer ... will the puppeteer spill Novas secrets 😱

message 2: by Guest887 (new)

Guest887 | 23 comments So if anyone reads this it is to say that I’m not gonna continue w the online book club... cause I can’t help my self reading ahead... so bai I guess

message 3: by aliah ☆ (new)

aliah ☆ (aliahmarie) I can’t stop from reading ahead either, I don’t think 5 chapters was enough

message 4: by Anila (new)

Anila (athena0014) | 23 comments wait we r reading the whole series? Isn't it usually that the group reads the first book and then ppl get to choose if they want to continue, im not the biggest fan of this series and i was hoping we were gonna try something new....

message 5: by Simone (new)

Simone | 15 comments I went ahead as well but the tension between nova and Adrian is killing me

message 6: by Lara (new)

Lara | 26 comments I finished the series. I liked the third book out of all of them. So did we decide on a book for our next one? What are our options?

message 7: by Lara (new)

Lara | 26 comments These were the options that we're kinda thrown around:
Before she ignites
Bridge kingdom
From blood and ash
sorcery of thorns
Strange the dreamer
An ember in the ashes

Should I set up a poll?

message 8: by aliah ☆ (new)

aliah ☆ (aliahmarie) Yes please! I like all of those options

message 9: by Lara (last edited Sep 17, 2020 11:13AM) (new)

Lara | 26 comments Here's the link for the poll on what book we should read next:

https://fast-poll.com/poll/c049a0f6

message 10: by aliah ☆ (new)

aliah ☆ (aliahmarie) Once we know what book we’re reading we should go back to the fandom to tell more people to join bc I feel like there’s a lot of new people

message 11: by Simone (new)

Simone | 15 comments Yea I feel like that’s a good idea. I also finished the series tho and the end killed me