What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Romance. Husband and wife in car crash, she wakes in hospital, she & young son grieve for dead husband. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saydez (new)

Saydez | 2 comments cheating husband
car crash
coma

its about a husband and wife with have a small son so the husband and wife get into a car crash and the wife wakes up in the hospital but is told her husband is dead so through out the book her and her son are grieving this and that and one day her son acts out and tells her he hates her and i wish his dad was here so the wife goes up stairs to sleep and the next thing you know she wakes up again in the hospital and sees her dead husband alive in this book the husband cheats on the wife with his co worker at their house then through the story she has dreams of another man but in the book she gets a call and it says her ex husband died in a crash. so yeah i been looking for this book but can't find it

message 2: by Kris (last edited Sep 12, 2020 04:11PM) (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Saydez, I added genre and plot details to the topic header/title, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

You can update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

-- Is this also a fantasy novel? Does the husband appear to be alive or does she just dream about him?
-- Who is the other man? Is he real?

message 3: by Saydez (new)

Saydez | 2 comments so both of them got in a car crash together then the wife wakes up in the hospital where she is told her husband died but the whole time she dreamed it and she wakes up and sees him but in the book he was messing around with his coworker while his wife was in coma then one day she found them on the couch with the coworker on top of her husband this book i think came out 2012 2013 or 2014