Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

16 views
Book Issues > Combine Book Listings / Add Editor to Book

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dane (new)

Dane Cobain (socialbookshelves) | 19 comments Hi,

Please could someone combine the below three listings?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Also, could I be added as editor and have it linked to my author profile for this book, please: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

As you can see on the Amazon listing, I'm listed as editor and would like to have it linked to my profile: https://www.amazon.com/Future-Healthc...

Thanks in advance for the help!

Dane


message 2: by San (new)

San  (btsentence) | 143 comments Done


message 3: by Emily (last edited Sep 12, 2020 01:59PM) (new)

Emily | 15014 comments What was your role in the editing of The Future of Healthcare book?


message 4: by Dane (new)

Dane Cobain (socialbookshelves) | 19 comments Emily wrote: "What was your role in the editing of The Future of Healthcare book?"

I was the editor, so Emmanuel wrote it and I developmentally and then copy edited it. I'm listed in the book as well alongside cover design by Sean Strong and illustrations by Alex Bashta and Martina Milova if you wanted to include those too. Thanks!

And thanks, San!


message 5: by lethe (last edited Sep 13, 2020 11:32AM) (new)

lethe | 14206 comments Dane wrote: "Emily wrote: "What was your role in the editing of The Future of Healthcare book?"

I was the editor, so Emmanuel wrote it and I developmentally and then copy edited it. I'm listed in the book as w..."


We don't usually add editors on single-author books, unless they are collections or critical editions.

Copy editors are never listed. Removed.


message 6: by Dane (new)

Dane Cobain (socialbookshelves) | 19 comments Okay, thanks!


message 7: by Elle (new)

Elle Whyte | 7 comments Hi, there,
Could someone please combine these two listings? Correct ASIN is B08GQLMXBQ

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Thanks very much. Also--I am Elle Rae Whyte, with 2nd pen name E.R. Whyte. I have not claimed a second account for E.R. Whyte. I can if it's necessary, but I'd rather not have 2 accounts.


message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 15014 comments #7 done
We can add these under your full name if you wish. Or you can leave them as E.R. Whyte, it is up to you. I just wanted to let you know this was possible for your name.


message 9: by Elle (new)

Elle Whyte | 7 comments Yes! If you could do that, that would be awesome! Thank you, Emily.


message 10: by Elle (new)

Elle Whyte | 7 comments Emily wrote: "#7 done
We can add these under your full name if you wish. Or you can leave them as E.R. Whyte, it is up to you. I just wanted to let you know this was possible for your name."


Yes! If you could do that, that would be awesome! Thank you, Emily.


back to top