Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Prince Who Loved Me (Just Add Peaches #3)
This topic is about The Prince Who Loved Me
Book Issues > upload/reupload book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abigail (new) - added it

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) | 11 comments Hello!

I have a problem with Goodreads not recognizing my ASIN for a giveaway. While Goodreads Help is on the case, the support person said I may need to upload my book again.

I'm preemptively asking for instructions on how to do that. I"m okay if my book needs to be deleted and then uploaded again. I just want this ASIN thing fixed.

Thank you!

message 2: by Emily (last edited Sep 12, 2020 10:52AM) (new)

Emily | 14989 comments We (librarians) don't delete and re-upload books. I'm not sure why someone said that should be done in Goodreads Help.
You should write to Support and explain the situation. If they feel the book should be deleted and re-uploaded then they can take care of it for you.

message 3: by Emily (last edited Sep 12, 2020 10:52AM) (new)

Emily | 14989 comments I meant to say create a new edition and merge this one into it so you do not lose the reviews. That is definitely something Support would have to do. I'm sorry the giveaway is not working as it should!

message 4: by Abigail (new) - added it

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) | 11 comments Thank you - knowing support has to do it is helpful. I was afraid the support rep would tell me I need to redo it, but not give me instructions on how.