Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Togwotee Passage
This topic is about Togwotee Passage
Questions > changing book details

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Cullens (lgcullens) | 2 comments First time here.

I previously tweaked my book blurb for the ebook version, but was unable to do the same for the paperback version. At the time I contacted one of your 'experts' who corrected the paperback version blurb.

Now, tweaking my book blurb once more, I find I'm still not allowed to correct the paperback version blurb. Can someone please make the paperback version blurb the same as the ebook version, or correct my permissions to include updating the paperback version?

I will shortly be updating my book on Amazon and other outlets, which I can handle.

Thank you
L. G. Cullens, author/publisher of Togwotee Passage

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14434 comments It's because when the book was added, it was added with the space between L. and G. Since Goodreads does not use spaces between initials, I have moved it to your profile. I set the Kindle edition description as the default and transferred it to the paperback.

message 3: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Cullens (lgcullens) | 2 comments Emily wrote: "It's because when the book was added, it was added with the space between L. and G. Since Goodreads does not use spaces between initials, I have moved it to your profile. I set the Kindle edition d..."

Thank you for the prompt attention, much appreciated.