What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > YA Fantasy. Girl finds out she's a witch, makes a deal with the devil to save her younger brother who ate fae food and got into a car crash.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ink (new)

Ink Monster The girl's mom is dead, it's just her and her brother and dad. She dates a guy called Isaac. She finds out she's a witch. A fae comes to work for her father and leaves candy out that her brother consumes. He gets in a car accident and she makes a deal with the devil to save him. The devil kisses her to seal the deal. The series had two parts that I had read. The devil's name probably was Caden or at least started with a C. The author's name started with an S maybe. I reqd this between 2012 and 2014. Just to be clear, it's a two book series and characters 90% the same.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Ink, how old is the girl? How does she meet Isaac?

message 3: by Helaina (new)

Helaina | 3 comments I remember reading this it was really good, I’m researching it again for you.

message 4: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2696 comments Pretty sure this is the The Embrace Series by Cherie Colyer. The first book is Embrace but I think the deal with the demon called Caden is in the third book, Entwined.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Ink left the group. Moving to Abandoned.