The Selection RP Group discussion

Selected Dorms > Room 4 - Magenta Room

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carrlene [Account revamp & profile change coming soon!!] Ray | 273 comments Mod
Nykelyn was angry at Crystal, and she knew dinner was coming up. She had to make an impression, and make it big. She decided to wear a gorgeous ball gown that many would say was far too much for lunch. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/20/32/...

A maid walked in and handed Nykelyn a letter that was sent from her mansion back home. She sighed, and hardly even acknowledged the maid as she shooed her out of the room with a motion of her hand just as she’d seen her mother do many times.

She opened the letter, and immediately recognized her mother’s loopy handwriting. Another small sigh escaped her mouth. She already knew everything that would be in it. “Do this,” “Do that,” never even an “I love you”. But she was used to it. Her mother cared more about status than she did about her daughter. She reluctantly read on.

Dearest Nykelyn,

I hope all is well back at the palace. I miss you, but hope you stay there as long as possible. Don’t forget to get as many tokens of affection as you can, and make sure you keep the other girls from spending too much time with Matteo . Above all else, don’t let anyone in on our little secret. See you soon! (But not too soon)

Best wishes,

Lynda Starlight

Nykelyn’s eyes widened at the last sentence. How could her mother be so oblivious to include the part about their secret? If this got into the wrong hands, she would be in so much trouble! If anyone found out what it was, she’d be cut for sure, or worse— disqualified!

She shoved the letter under her bed, hoping upon hope that no one would find it.

Lynda Starling

((Whoops that was a lot of space at the end lol))

message 6: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 987 comments Mod
Lily knocked on the door

message 7: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 987 comments Mod
BTW you wrote starlight not starling)