Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Readers Needed for YA Fantasy Novel (96k)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Molly (new)

Molly Stegall (mollystegall) | 168 comments Hello, I have recently finished my Fantasy book: Ashes of Revenge (96k words). I would describe this as a YA Fantasy book and would love to have a Beta Reader(s) read and review it! If you would only be willing/able to do a chapter or two that is fine as well!
Thank you!

Five Kingdoms and five species are on the brink of war in the land of Corrail: a territory with nothing to offer but violence and hate. When the Monstro King issues an ultimatum for the other Kingdoms to either join him or go to war, those traits intensify and the possibility of war becomes a reality. 

Trying to stop the Kingdoms from wiping out one another is Raven, a badly burned Mundus who wants nothing more than for the Mundus King to perish, her being one of his victims from his cowardice ruling. Helping her is an anxiety-ridden Shifter named Colt and Richard, an overly strict Farian.

The three different species have a simple plan: destroy the Monstro villages - a Kingdom known for its terrifying nights, brutal King, and horrific subjects - and work their way across the map until a new Mundus Ruler is crowned and the threat of war is gone. However, their plot is halted when Death derails their path and causes them to go into the Mundus Kingdom, not liking them destroying his favorite of the Kingdoms. The trio changes tactics but keeps their initial goal at the forefront: revenge and peace.  

Please PM me :)

message 2: by Nawal (new)

Nawal | 4 comments Sounds interesting. I can read the first two chapters :)

message 3: by Molly (new)

Molly Stegall (mollystegall) | 168 comments Nawal wrote: "Sounds interesting. I can read the first two chapters :)"

What's an email I can send it to?

message 4: by Nawal (new)

Nawal | 4 comments Molly wrote: "Nawal wrote: "Sounds interesting. I can read the first two chapters :)"

What's an email I can send it to?"

nlaa0097@gmail.com

message 5: by Molly (new)

Molly Stegall (mollystegall) | 168 comments Nawal wrote: "Molly wrote: "Nawal wrote: "Sounds interesting. I can read the first two chapters :)"

What's an email I can send it to?"

nlaa0097@gmail.com"

I sent you the chapters!

message 6: by Nawal (new)

Nawal | 4 comments I got it. I will update you as soon as possible 😁

message 7: by Molly (new)

Molly Stegall (mollystegall) | 168 comments Nawal wrote: "I got it. I will update you as soon as possible 😁"

sounds good!