MagicalNet discussion

The Starless Sea
This topic is about The Starless Sea
book club > Sept 2020 Book Club: The Starless Sea

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (new) - added it

Chloe (chloe36) | 6 comments Mod
Talk about our general book club book for the month of September here! The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern

message 2: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire (mizzdestiny) | 2 comments I liked this a lot. I loved the references to other media (especially to RPGs and other media). I probably need to read again to understand the full timeline.

I love timey-wimey plots!

Jennifer (bookwormgrangers) | 3 comments The Starless Sea is probably one of my favourite books that I've read in 2019 and since I have a paperback version now I'm re-reading it this month. I really enjoyed the writing style and how there's so much to unpack by reading between the lines (there's a lot going on in the book all of the visual elements mentioned all made a lot of sense).

I think my words can't describe how much I love this book (so I haven't written a full review yet) but my plan is to fill in my review after re-reading it this month.

micaela ✵ (micaela_sandhiya) | 2 comments i think i’ll probably have to reread this book to enjoy it as much as most people seem to, to be fair it’s not erin morgenstern’s fault i’m a dumbass.

Jennifer (bookwormgrangers) | 3 comments Here's my long overdue review for The Starless Sea

Read my full review here