Cozy Mysteries discussion

Find a book or series > Cozy Mystery set in Delaware?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cozy Reads (new)

Cozy Reads (onlycozyreads) | 4 comments I’m working on a challenge to read a Cozy Mystery set in all 50 States of The United States. I can’t find ANY cozy mysteries that are set in Delaware... does anyone know of any books?

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria (sexydva) | 43 comments I read "Hooked Up" by Joyce & Jim Lavene but it was not an easy book to find.

This is the only one listed for Delaware on Stop You're Killing Me:
http://stopyourekillingme.com/Locatio...

Good luck!

message 3: by Meg (new)

Meg (makeli2) | 1902 comments Cozy Reads wrote: "I’m working on a challenge to read a Cozy Mystery set in all 50 States of The United States. I can’t find ANY cozy mysteries that are set in Delaware... does anyone know of any books?"

That's definitely a tough one! I really had to dig when doing those challenges. Let me look in my older files and get back to you!

message 4: by Meg (last edited Sep 11, 2020 07:56PM) (new)

Meg (makeli2) | 1902 comments Ok got it. Stay Calm and Collie On by Lane Stone, 1st in the Pet Palace series. I also found another series recently that I think is set there, too: Whodunit Antiques. Will need to research it.

message 5: by Julesy (new)

Julesy | 1342 comments I used these 2 books for Delaware, but neither are cozy. One is a children's mystery and the other is a dark mystery. I enjoyed both very much

The Delaware Detectives by Dana Rongione
Still Life in Blood by Crystal Heidel

message 6: by Meg (new)

Meg (makeli2) | 1902 comments Julesy wrote: "I used these 2 books for Delaware, but neither are cozy. One is a children's mystery and the other is a dark mystery. I enjoyed both very much

The Delaware Detectives by [author:D..."

I read the children's one for a challenge a couple years ago and enjoyed it, as well. i always meant to read another.

message 7: by Heather L , Cozy Mysteries Moderator (last edited Sep 16, 2020 10:06AM) (new)

Heather L  (wordtrix) | 19738 comments Mod
I ended up using a rom-suspense for Delaware when I did this challenge, She'll Never Know by Hunter Morgan.

And for a non-mystery, I read West of Rehoboth: A Novel by Alexs D. Pate years back and enjoyed it (and if you want a mystery tie-in, the main character is infatuated with Hercule Poirot).