dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 430 comments Mod
Rules:

1. Must be a main character
2. Must not die
3. Their orientation isn't just a side thing

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know if it's YA, it might not be, but I'm obsessed with Call Me By Your Name. I like how there isn't that ridiculous business of only being with one person your whole
live and how the jealousy isn't possessive or toxic. I need more incredible books like that...

message 3: by Ryann (new)

Ryann (goodreadscomsgt_uwu) | 11 comments Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan was a pretty good read! I remember really enjoying it, plus I remember being relieved that there was no stupid love triangle.

message 4: by Sofia (new)

@Ryann
Love geometry is the stupidest thing ever. LOVE IS NOT A TRIANGLE, PEOPLE.

@Petite Draig
I agree. I hate when people are like "I will love you forever and always and we shall never be apart." Love has its ups and downs....

message 5: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Ooh, this is my specialty!! Here are a *few* of the YA books I've read with LGBTQIAP+ main characters:
•Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertali
•Annie on My Mind by Nancy Garden
•The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue and The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee
•A Light amongst Shadows by Kelly York and Rowan Altwood
•I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver
•All Out: No Longer Secret Stories of Queer Teens throughout the Ages and Out Now: Queer We Go Again, edited by Saundra Mitchell
•Let's Talk about Love by Claire Kann

message 6: by Sofia (new)

Thanks for the recs, everyone!

message 7: by Anushka (new)

Anushka (thefeministbooklover) | 81 comments Mod
The Song of Achilles and Adam Silvera books like They Both Die at the end are good