Booktube Community 2021! discussion

Booktube Questions

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (Book Hooked) | 140 comments This can be questions about anything from how to get subscribers to what camera do you use :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

That's actually my question. My camera is super bad quality- what does everyone use?

message 3: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (Book Hooked) | 140 comments As of right now I’m using my dads iPhone (cause it’s better than mine)😂😂 BUT no joke I bought a Camcorder today!! You should look it up if you don’t know what it is :)
It can film normally, slo-mo, time lapse and take pictures and you can start it with a controller so you don’t have to keep getting and tapping your phone (if that’s what you use)! And much more! I can’t wait for it to arrive :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohhh can you send me the link to the camcorder you bought? Also, what version is your dad's iPhone? I have an iPhone 8 which is the camera I use.

message 5: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (Book Hooked) | 140 comments Sure!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Camcorder-Di...

I will say it is from amazon UK😂😂 so you’ll have to find it on amazon.com but you can see how it works at least! And it’s honestly a decent price for a camera yet I had my parents chip in😂

message 6: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (Book Hooked) | 140 comments And my Dads is an 8 as well :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you! And how is your dad's an eight omg? Your camera quality is awesome and mine is terrible. My camera is probably just dirty tbh

message 8: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (Book Hooked) | 140 comments Haha😂 could be, I’m not sure XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

But... your camera is better than mine Adela! I'm dead lol

message 10: by Beenish (new)

Beenish (beenishamir) | 48 comments any idea how to use music in the background and avoiding copyright claims/strike?

message 11: by tay (new)

tay (taylor reads) (taylorangelina) | 64 comments i usually look up uncopyrighted background music and then screen record it :)

message 12: by Spens (new)

Spens (Sphynx Reads) (sphynxreads) I get my music from Bensound. I think there's a limit to subscribers though if you want to use it for free.

message 13: by Katharine (new)

Katharine Francis (emilylarson) | 228 comments I'm kind of new to Booktube. Anyone have tips on how to grow your channel?

message 14: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (Book Hooked) | 140 comments I’m newer too😂 but I can tell you advertising is everything!! Post links to your new videos on status’, stories, and goodreads updates. Just everywhere! Have some of your friends share your channel with other people too☺️

message 15: by Beenish (new)

Beenish (beenishamir) | 48 comments I was thinking if any of you would be comfortable making a video on tier ranking all books read in 2020?

I wanted to film and tag someone so I thought, I'd ask first.

message 16: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (Book Hooked) | 140 comments I really want to do one!

message 17: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (Book Hooked) | 140 comments @everyone would anyone want to appear on a live stream with me as a guest star at some point? You don’t have to have YouTube channel to do it☺️ only a stream yard account. Bust basically we would just take like an hour or an hour and a half and chat about books or maybe have a topic! Anyone interested?