Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Need to update existing listing for 2nd edition

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Richards (rachelrichards2) | 4 comments 1. Hello, I need to update a book description. I have uploaded a new book cover to Amazon (it's the same ISBN but the manuscript/cover are updated.) I need to keep the same/original Goodreads listing with the reviews, but just update the book cover and details (it's a revised 2nd edition and the original edition is no longer available.) How do I go about uploading a new cover image for the Goodreads listing? I would like the 2nd edition cover to be the ONLY one that comes up when someone searches for Money Honey. So need to keep original reviews but replace the cover image and book description (same ISBN.)

Here is the current listing: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

2. Also, I have a new foreword by Paula Pant. Is there a way to list her as a contributor?

3. I would like the updated book description to be:

**UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2020, now including a foreword by Paula Pant of Afford Anything!**

Adulting is hard, especially when it comes to money management… but it doesn’t have to be.

What if one book could dramatically change the way you think about money? What if you could finally do the things you know you should be doing but haven’t yet, like creating a budget, paying down debt, and investing in the stock market? What if you could finally learn about finance without your eyes glazing over?

In Money Honey: A Simple 7-Step Guide for Getting Your Financial $hit Together, bestselling author and former financial advisor Rachel Richards achieves the impossible by bringing humor and sass to the dreaded subject of personal finance. An avid investor and business owner, Rachel talks straight about how to attain financial freedom.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 23068 comments You created the new edition yourself this morning.
I added Paula to the credits.

message 3: by Emily (last edited Sep 11, 2020 01:14PM) (new)

Emily | 14982 comments You can make the new edition the default that shows in your profile and in searches by following these instructions:
https://help.goodreads.com/s/article/...

We do not change information on existing editions. Instead, we create alternate editions as you have done.