What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Contemporary Romance. Wedding planner and man with amnesia. Her ex attacks her due to her giving the 'bartender' her virginity, when he wanted it. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miss (last edited Sep 11, 2020 04:53PM) (new)

Miss K | 2 comments so he are points about the book:

She's a wedding planner who needed a date for her ex-fiances wedding, (he's getting married to her cousin).

The man she 'pays' is a bartender, well thats what she thinks ar first, but he's actually the owner of the pub/restaurant.

He has an accident which causes him to have amnesia.

Her ex attacks her due to her giving the 'bartender' her virginity, when he wanted it. The 'bartender' comes to the rescue, which in the end helps him remember who she is.

I read this book in 2018/2019

Please help i NEED to know what this book is called

message 2: by Kris (last edited Sep 11, 2020 03:40PM) (new)

Kris | 35335 comments Mod
Miss, that's a good start. Copy the genre (e.g., adult contemporary romance?) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) -- Then we can re-open the thread.

-- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

message 3: by Miss (new)

Miss K | 2 comments Thank you for your help Kris. I do hope someone can help

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35335 comments Mod
You're welcome. Thanks for updating the topic header/title. This will help searchers and moderators.