YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Three Trials (The Dark Side, #2)
This topic is about Three Trials
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Three Trials (The Dark Side #2) by Kristy Cunning starting September 11th, 2020.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments So, I've checked off some life goals and added a few new ones to my list.

Goal #5: Get out of hell's belly without letting my ungrateful charges die.

Goal #6: Get a new name that's more badass.

Goal #7: Stop wasting my breath on lectures and start annoying the quad hell squad every time they annoy me. Fight fire with fire. Ha! Another hell pun.

Goal 8: Find out who the hell killed me.

I'll add more. I don't want to overwhelm myself before I even finish checking off my old goals. But seriously, I really do need a more badass name, considering how much I have to keep saving my damsels in distress.

I probably shouldn't call them damsels, since they're a little murderous and all.

Maybe I should add seeing a hell-certified psychologist to my list of goals.

message 2: by Mummy's Naughty Corner (last edited Sep 13, 2020 01:03AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Mod
25%

(view spoiler)

58%

(view spoiler)

message 4: by Mummy's Naughty Corner (last edited Sep 13, 2020 01:10AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

77%

(view spoiler)

Finished

(view spoiler)

I'm up for the next one but it'll be at least a week until I can get to it.

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments OMG its amazing the difference between audio and the real book. I did the reread of book 1 on Audio and if I'm being honest.. if I only had the audio to go on I probably would never have completed this series to begin with. The narrator had made all the guys sound the same and they all sounded like stuck up prudes. Hated it.

Now that I'm back on the physicals its so nice to be reminded of each individual guys personality. I'm getting my comments together now!

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments Chapter 2: (view spoiler)

Chapter8: (view spoiler)

Chapter 12: (view spoiler)

Finished: Of course.. cliffhanger alert. (view spoiler)

Ready to start the next one!

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]

I'm up for the next one but it'll be at least a week until I can get to it."

I feel like the "missing" parts aren't you but the flow of the story in general. Its like the whole thing has some ADHD lead by the heroine herself. We haven't even gotten to the "main" plot yet. I feel like its kind of better just to hold on for dear life and let the randomness take control in this series. As for whether or not she will end the world... you'll just have to continue to find out 😈