sozin's war ▸ [ defunct ] discussion

introductions > roleplay requests

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❝ sophocles ❞ (maidenofpirates) | 220 comments

▸if you haven't figured something out in the collab thread or perhaps you just want to try a new angle with a character, feel free to ask around here!

message 2: by pandora (new)

pandora | 86 comments
Open to Anyone
Tashi
info   air nomad/airbender
location   somewhere in the fire nation

Zhi Han
info   earth kingdom citizen/nonbender
info   he is deaf, can read lips/does not speak
location   open to anywhere, just not in Ba Sing Se

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

ilah

-fire nation resident, so anywhere there.
-fire bender

Kiru

-southern water tribe resident
-princess and- idk how that would work with others oh well

message 4: by pandora (new)

pandora | 86 comments Harlequin~ I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an asshole. wrote: "
ilah
-fire nation resident, so anywhere there.
-fire bender

Kiru
-southern water tribe resident
-princess and- idk how that would work with others oh well"

We could do Ilah and Tashi if you wanted

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

sweet haha. any brainstorms as to where?

message 6: by pandora (new)

pandora | 86 comments Kirichi Island or the bazaar?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

sweet! kirichi haha. I'll start when I can.

message 8: by pandora (new)

pandora | 86 comments Sounds good to me!

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 116 comments

hey @ pandora would you mind if my character, han, a northern water bender ventures to the fire nation in the hopes of finding a lost friend who is rumored to be there and finds tashi instead? he could get all mad and blame tashi totally with all the drama....? idk if you're okay with that :) just lmk

message 10: by pandora (new)

pandora | 86 comments Rose {Don't tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass} wrote: "hey @ pandora would you mind if my character, han, a northern water bender ventures to the fire nation in the hopes of finding a lost friend who is rumored to be there and finds tashi instead? he c..."

I think Harlequin and I were planning on having Tashi and their character Ilah meet. Otherwise I definitely would. As long as Harle is okay with it I wouldn't mind if you joined us

message 11: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

i mean, can my character sorta have a fight with yours later on? i wasn't talking about now, i was just asking if you wanna collab and if they could meet some time later... sorry if i didn't make that clear

message 12: by pandora (new)

pandora | 86 comments Oh yeah!!! I'm totally down for that, what were thinking exactly for the fight?

message 13: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

since my character (han) is going to the fire nation at some point, he would be searching all over the place for his missing friend. i was thinking if your character could resemble his friend and thus, he could accidentally mistake tashi as his friend and when he finds out he'll be all fed up and angry and resentful that he'll take that on tashi at once. lmk what you think :)

message 14: by pandora (new)

pandora | 86 comments I'm completely down for that! Tashi is currently traveling towards North Chung-Ling in the fire nation so we could have them meet there if you wanted. She's pretty chill but definitely short tempered herself

message 15: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

awesome!

message 16: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

wait a sec... so i was thinking of making han's friend a boy so can he mistake her for a boy as well? idk if it fits your character... maybe if it doesn't, he could just get a brief glimpse of her and because he's overly hopeful, he'll get awfully disappointed :)

message 17: by pandora (new)

pandora | 86 comments Naw that's chill. It'll make for an even better interaction.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm actually taking a semi-hiatus for the next couple of days so you two go ahead!!

message 19: by pandora (new)

pandora | 86 comments Harlequin~ I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an asshole. wrote: "I'm actually taking a semi-hiatus for the next couple of days so you two go ahead!!"

Okay honey! I'm totally down to rp with Ilah after you get back if you still want to.

@Rose would you like to have Han and Tashi have their shin dig now?

message 20: by pandora (new)

pandora | 86 comments
I’m about to start my shift for work. But if anyone would like to do anything after I get off it’s only a four hour shift I’d be down.