Disney Movies and Books We All Love and Adore discussion

Opinions on the new live-action Mulan remake?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy (last edited Sep 11, 2020 04:00AM) (new)

Mandy Rocha (rosesandreviews) | 4 comments I have lots of opinions on the new Mulan. What did everyone think of it? Love it or hate it??

message 2: by ACleo (new)

ACleo (goodreadscombookworm_cleo) | 1 comments Sorry but it still hasn't released in India! :(

Can't wait!

☾ ℕefertiti ☽ (littlelesbianinabigworld) | 1 comments I watched it...

message 4: by Alexa (new)

Alexa  (booksaremysolace) | 3 comments I thought it was quite bad >.< Unlike the original, Mulan just seemed to be born perfect and didn't have to explore any struggles. Also, without Mushu present, she wasn't able to communicate any of her feelings or thoughts, which made her feel altogether blank.

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Rocha (rosesandreviews) | 4 comments LOL I totally agree! ^^ I thought it was visually stunning, but I cant even express my disappointment with the music!!

message 6: by Alexa (new)

Alexa  (booksaremysolace) | 3 comments True! I love the fight scenes. The one that sticks out prominently in my mind is the one where one of the warriors keeps rotating on his horse through this sort of acrobatic trick (I don't know why lol). But without the songs and emotional value, the movie overall seems to lack any kind of soul