Beyond the Pages discussion

Book Talk > Books That Shook Us

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) In this thread, add books that amazed you, and your reviews.

Ex: The Star-Touched Queen is one of my favorite books of all time. I'm recommending this to everyone. I'm giving this a solid 5 star rating.

message 2: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) The Weight of Our Sky made me want to cry and fangirl at the same time

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

LuminescentFirefly wrote: "In this thread, add books that amazed you, and your reviews.

Ex: The Star-Touched Queen is one of my favorite books of all time. I'm recommending this to everyone. I'm giving this a solid 5 star r..."

I'm currently reading the Star-touched queen. I love Roshani Chokshi's books :)

message 4: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) I was shook by Crooked Kingdom and The Gilded Wolves and Crown of Midnight and basically every dramatic book I've ever read

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahakhtar) My new favourite is Daisy Jones and the six it is so amazing that it made me speechless!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sofia wrote: "I was shook by Crooked Kingdom and The Gilded Wolves and Crown of Midnight and basically every dramatic book I've ever read"

Same! Though I haven't read the crown of midnight but Crooked Kingdom and The Gilded Wolves make me want to scream and laugh and cry at the same time :)

message 7: by the bard (new)

the bard (kennedy97) the seven deaths of evelyn hardcastle made my brain hurt, and all of matt haig's works make me cry (top tier)

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) Definitely The Gilded Wolves, The Invisible Life of Addie Larue, A Darker Shade of Magic and An Ember in the Ashes.