What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Crime/thriller main character is teen boy. The word run is in the title.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie | 9 comments The author of the book was a cop or in the FBI. The main character is a teen boy I think he witnessed something or he is framed for a crime and he goes on the run.i read it in th late 90’s early 2000’s.

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 9 comments Remembered a few more detail. Father/adopted or foster physically abused boy or threatens to so that added to the need to run. Person Chasing kid is female and thinks he is guilt but buy the end does not think so. I think at one point the kid calls into a radio show to try to tell the truth about what happened.

The author also wrote another book about a plane crash in the mountains and survival.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33390 comments Mod
Katie, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

-- Is this book for teens or adults?
-- What's the U.S. location (e.g., region, well-known city, small town)? Who and where are his parents/family?

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan Hoffman | 3 comments Nathan's Run by John Gilstrap?

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16178 comments Nathan's Run for Alan's suggestion.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Nathan's Run (other topics)