A Court of Dreams and Nightmares discussion

Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)
This topic is about Tower of Dawn
ToG Book Discussions > Tower of Dawn

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aahana (last edited Nov 20, 2020 10:48AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aahana  ♥ | 697 comments Mod
I think I would have liked this one better if it would have been published before EoS, cause that cliffhanger was just brutal like how do you expect me to care about Chaol when Aelin is (view spoiler) I love Chaol don't get me wrong but like.... why must you do this to me?!

Sofia (sofloaf) | 10 comments This would have been better as a novella. It was dragged out too much as a full novel. I thought it was really boring.

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) | 670 comments Mod
I really liked it! I adored Yrene and she was my favourite for sure. I was annoyed by Nesryn but the information in this book made my jaw drip

Aahana  ♥ | 697 comments Mod
Yeah like who would have thought (view spoiler)

Yaazhini Ashok | 9 comments ☀︎El In Oz☀︎ wrote: "I really liked it! I adored Yrene and she was my favourite for sure. I was annoyed by Nesryn but the information in this book made my jaw drip"

Yes!! I liked Tower of Dawn too! Most say it's boring but I find it quite nice and intriguing!

Ilona (colorfuldreamer) | 4 comments I just finished Tower of Dawn and I have to say I really enjoyed it! At first I had a hard time with it, because like Aelin has just been kidnapped?! But after a while I really enjoyed the story and the new characters. Plus the information the book provides is so important!

Ward (wardzr) | 32 comments It was good but Aelin was captured and didn't play a big part in the book

Kyelee | 1 comments This was torture for me I don’t like Chaol at all and a 700 pages book about him? The only thing that made me get through it was that Yrene is awesome 👏

message 9: by Ava (new) - added it

Ava | 12 comments I honestly feel bad for chaol, I don’t like how he reacted to ailen telling him that she was fae, but I can understand where he’s coming from. Personally this was one of my favorite books of ToG just because chaol finally got his happy ending, because when he said I love you to ailen, she said, “I’m sorry” when he said it to dorrian, he just nodded, for the first time in the series, someone finally said I love you back, (yrene) and I’m my opinion he shows the most realistic reactions to things that happen in the ToG series, and he brings up valid points. I think dorrian handled things way better but that’s just because he’s dorrian and can do no wrong 😂 and I loved the sass that Hasar brought into the picture