Books, Roleplaying, & More! discussion

Fantasy RP (Acria) > Ira and Oka’s House

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((Behind a waterfall in the mystical forest, two dark elves and their mercenary live. No one knows of its location besides Ira, Oka, and their mercenary who guards their treasures. Ira an Oka are thieves. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/r... Inside of their home - pretend there are no gears and inventions lying around, instead tables of weapons and treasures, and in the back of the main cave three smaller caves, a room for each of the residents. There is a small kitchen area with which they store food.))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments ((Sorry I never made it I totally forgot))

message 3: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((It’s totally fine.))

message 4: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Oka sits down at a table, two maps in front of her. One, of Ackria, the other of the Mystical Forest. “What region of the forest should we scout tomorrow, sister?” Oka asked.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Ira walks from her room “I’m not sure how about the Inter-species town” she suggests

message 6: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
“If your up for the challenge,” Oka replies.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Ira smiles “always” she says walking to stand beside her sister, looking down at the maps

message 8: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
“Ok, we can head off on our horses tomorrow at dawn,” Oka said, standing up to get ready for bed.
((I have this super good idea but I want it to be a surprise. I’ll do it tomorrow. And by tomorrow I mean tomorrow in the fantasy world.))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments ((Ok yay))

message 10: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((What should our horses names be? Mine is going to be named Twilight, a girl, and she is completely black, except her gray snout and sparkling green eyes. I’ll add it as a pet for my character.))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments ((Mine will be Silverarrow and will be completely white with ice blue eyes))

message 12: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((Ok))

message 13: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Oka walked towards the waterfall and looked through the water, being able to see through with much training. “I’m going to go take a shower,” Oka said, walking around the edge of the waterfall. She jumped into the water below and used handmade soap to wash herself.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Ira already clean walks to her room and changes into a large shirt and shorts the lies in her bed her hand wrapped around her silver dagger under her pillow

message 15: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Oka finishes up, and climbs up the waterfall.
((What I mean by that is that she climbs up the rock behind where the waterfall is.))

message 16: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Oka lifts herself up onto the ledge that is her home, and walks down the hallway to her room. “G’night sis!” she shouts.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments “Night” mumbles Ira already half asleep

message 18: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Oka slipped on her soft, saggy pajama pants and shirt, and slipped into bed. She pulled the covers over herself and fell asleep.
((I am trying to sort of coordinate the times in Ackria, just kind of keeping all of the fantasy role plays at the same time, so let’s wait until the ice elves in the inter species town go to sleep.))

message 19: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((You know what I’m kind of sick of waiting for them let’s just do this))

message 20: by Lucy, The Mystical One (last edited Sep 19, 2020 11:47AM) (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Oka sat up in her bed and yawned. She got out of her bed and walked over to her dresser. She put on a light armor, and then over it a black shirt and leggings. The armor wasn’t very thick, but in a way that would still protect her but wasn’t noticeable. She put this on in preparation for the day’s journey. She grabbed a small bag of gold coins and two daggers, then slipped them into her hidden pockets. She walked into the main living space and opened the cabinet where they kept most of their food. She took out some cereal and poured it into a bowl. Putting the cereal away, Oka walked to the table and sat down, beginning to eat.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Ira woke up and put on a black shirt and black riding pants and boots, she puts on a jacket with a lot of hidden pockets, she grabs a few throwing knives and puts them in their hidden sheaths, she then walks out and sits with Oka and starts eating

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments (I gtg)

message 23: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((Ok))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments (I’m back want to go to the inter species town?)

message 25: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((I can in a few mins if you want))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments (Hey you still there?)

message 27: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((I’m here now))

message 28: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
“Mornin’,” Oka says around a mouthful of food. She gets up and puts away her bowl, as she had finished eating. She swallows the cereal in her mouth and says, “I’m ready to go when you are.”

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Ira nods not feeling hungry “yeah let’s go” she says grinning

message 30: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Oka smiles. “I forgot to wake up ((unnamed mercenary - how about it is a human and his name is Oliver?)),” Oka says as she runs down the hallway to ((Oliver’s?)) room. She sees him at his dresser, putting a dagger in one of his pockets.
“Oh, hi,” ((Oliver?)) sayid. “I was just finishing getting ready.” ((Oliver?)) sheathes the dagger and walks into the main room, in line with the door to the treasury.
“Ok, now we can go,” Oka said to Ira. She walked over to the ledge and peered through the waterfall for a moment. Seeing that no one was there, Oka climbed down the rocky ledge and jumped the last few feet to the floor. Knowing Ira was behind her, Oka walked over to the top left corner of the spring at the bottom of the waterfall near a big bush. She parted the leaves and stepped inside, revealing a hidden entrance into the mountain side. She walked inside and patted her horse, Twilight.

message 31: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((Maybe not on our way to the Interspecies Town, but at some time we should have a horse chase through the forest.))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments (Yeah that would be cool)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments (And yeah his name should be Oliver)

message 34: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((Ok))

message 35: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Oka walked to the wall where two satchels hung and took one of them, putting it on. She opened it and looked at the fruits and veggies, choosing a carrot. She walked back over to Twilight and tossed it towards her. Twilight caught it in her big mouth and munched on it. Oka mounted her horse, ducking so she didn’t hit her head on the ceiling. She rode outside the hidden cave and waited there for Ira.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Ira walks out and grabs her satchel then mounts Silver and ducks not wanting to hit her head like she had done countless times she walked her horse out side and stoped next to Oka

message 37: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Seeing Ira emerge from the hidden cave on her horse, Oka slapped the reins on her own horse and the horse ran off, at a run but not full speed. The sisters rode through the woods, not meeting any obstacles or seeing other species. They soon came to the edge of the forest, and Oka tugged on the reins of her horse a bit, telling Twilight to slow to a trot as they approached the town.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Ira smiles and does the same riding after Ora

message 40: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
They approach the town, but after coming about one hundred feet in front of the entrance, turn to ride around the town. They come to the right wall surrounding the town, and dismount their horses, each taking a rope from their satchels and tying it around their horses and to a part of the wall. Oka walks to the wall and runs her hand along it, soon finding a wobbly brick, she pulls it out and takes a key hidden behind the brick (the wall is a few brick deep). She places the brick back and walks back over to Twilight. Oka climbs back on, and then stands up for a moment and jumps swiftly onto a branch from a tree above them. She walks into the leaves, then walks along the branches to a higher part of the wall, where there is a small wooden door, about half Oka’s size with a rust brown keyhole in it. Oka inserts the key, but turns around and waits for Ira before unlocking it.

message 41: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((When you have Ira come up here, let’s do it in the Interspecies Town topic))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Ira grins and pats Silvers neck softly "stay alert," she says softly, then follows Ora into the town.