Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > Page numbers update

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laurie-Anne (new)

Laurie-Anne | 30 comments Hi. Can someone please update the page numbers for a title in currently reading? It's Love and Marriage at Harpers by Rosie Clarke. Isbn 9781800481343 and there's 338 pages. I've tried worldcat but they only have ebook on there. Thanks.

message 2: by Laurie-Anne (new)

Laurie-Anne | 30 comments Is anyone able to update it please? I keep track of my daily reading through this app and can't update the pages as it's on 0. Thanks..

message 3: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8668 comments Laurie-Anne wrote: "Is anyone able to update it please? I keep track of my daily reading through this app and can't update the pages as it's on 0. Thanks.."

Can you verify the ISBN. It may not be answered because the ISBN isnt found

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8668 comments Suzi wrote: "Laurie-Anne wrote: "Is anyone able to update it please? I keep track of my daily reading through this app and can't update the pages as it's on 0. Thanks.."

Can you verify the ISBN. It may not be ..."

I found several editions of this book but none with this ISBN. I'll be happy to create it if you would like to provide the publication information.

message 5: by Laurie-Anne (new)

Laurie-Anne | 30 comments That's really strange. The isbn I have on the paperback book is 9781800481343 bold wood books. 2020 edition. Rosie Clarke number 2 in the series. Love and marriage at harpers..

message 7: by Suzi (last edited Sep 11, 2020 02:23PM) (new)

Suzi | 8668 comments Laurie-Anne wrote: "https://www.theworks.co.uk/p/historic......"

I can't use that as a source. but I can add what you have given me.
I found the information on the publisher's site

message 8: by Laurie-Anne (new)

Laurie-Anne | 30 comments Thank you very much. What sources can be used? Just so I know for next time. Thanks.

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24797 comments List of Acceptable Sources:
https://help.goodreads.com/s/article/...