The Rebellious Readers discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) I was wondering what age range everyone here is. Of course, only share what you're comfortable with. If you don't want to share your exact age, you can also just say for example "I'm in my early twenties" or of course just not state your age at all if you don't want to. I'm just curious :)

I'm 23, going back to uni in a month. How about y'all?

message 2: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (Book Hooked) 14 :)

message 3: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments 13 :)

message 4: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) ALRIGHTY THAT'S NOT WHAT I THOUGHT WAS GONNA HAPPEN

message 5: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments 😂😂😂😂😂

message 6: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) You ever find out you're literally a decade older than everyone else?

message 7: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Nope XD

daughterofathenacarli | 28 comments I'm 13!

message 9: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) Am I seriously the first adult to stumble in here? I mean, like, no issue, just...seriously? All the other groups I've been in are like people in their late twenties and early thirties. They're talking about stuff like having kids?!

message 10: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments I'm not sure if you're the first adult, we don't really share ages :) my rule is as long as you like Ya books and remain respectful, you're welcome to stay! :)

daughterofathenacarli | 28 comments Jaye wrote: "Am I seriously the first adult to stumble in here? I mean, like, no issue, just...seriously? All the other groups I've been in are like people in their late twenties and early thirties. They're tal..."

Hmmmm, idk. I think the ppl im friends with are mostly teens, but i know a few adults on GRs too

message 12: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) You know...you're making me really embarrassed over how I used to act as a 13 year old. I don't remember precisely, but I am sure I was much much less mature....

message 13: by Alaa ❀ (new)

Alaa ❀ (alaasa221) | 77 comments I’m 16

daughterofathenacarli | 28 comments Jaye wrote: "You know...you're making me really embarrassed over how I used to act as a 13 year old. I don't remember precisely, but I am sure I was much much less mature...."

Hehe, I've had other online people think I'm older than i am, but if you knew me in person you wouldn't think so XD.

message 15: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) One time someone told me "You're either a 15 year old edgelord, or 30 and bald."

so...yeah.

daughterofathenacarli | 28 comments Jaye wrote: "One time someone told me "You're either a 15 year old edgelord, or 30 and bald."

so...yeah."

My first thought to that was "people go bald at 30?" see i'm not really that mature lol

message 17: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) When someone goes bald really depends on the person. Neither of my grandpas ever went bald, but I have a friend who started going bald in his twenties. He used to have amazing hair, so I think he was a little sad about that for a while. He's embraced it now though.

message 18: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Lol I’m bald anyway 😂 I have alopecia

message 19: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) Oh, that's actually really interesting, huh
I still have all my hair, but I have two single strands of white hair? They're hardly visible unless you look for them, but technically I've already started going gray.

message 20: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) I should make like a thread. "Ask the Adult" or something. And then I'll become this group's cool and mysterious mentor figure for becoming an adult, or something like that.

message 21: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) | 31 comments I’m 12!

message 22: by lemon (new)

lemon ((cause i'd rather be tested by goddesses)) (makevocaloidgreatagain) 13 in october

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Omg taht is such a cool idea!
I’m between 14-16:)

message 24: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) Everyone here is so young! But that's kind of cool, I can make this my research for my main audience for the next book I write. Or something.

the_bizarre_bibliophile (the_bizarre-bibliophile) | 42 comments I just turned 14!

message 26: by shea (new)

shea 12

message 27: by Amelie, Head of Challenges :) (new)

Amelie | 1656 comments 15 :)

message 29: by Yoana (new)

Yoana 16

message 30: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (last edited Sep 13, 2020 12:34AM) (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments i'm a teenager (between 13 and 16)

message 31: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany 16. I'll be 17 in January.

message 32: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments cool! my birthday is in november

message 33: by Megan (new)

Megan | 3 comments I'm 16!

message 34: by talia ♡ (new)

talia ♡ (charliekelmeckis) | 51 comments i just turned 20 on the 5th of september and i am very very sad of no longer being officially a "teen" but also i definitely don't "feel" 20 sooo

message 35: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) It honestly takes forever to stop feeling like a teen, I speak from experience. I very much consider myself an "early 20s person" now, but I haven't stopped doing most "teen" things either. I mean, I still read novels about teenaged heroes doing teenager things, I get giddy over my favourite anime, and I still read fan fiction. And if anyone wants to tell me to stop doing those things because they're not adult-like, they can - well, I can't think of a non swearing way to put it, so use your imagination (;

message 36: by Chitrakshi (new)

Chitrakshi R | 19 comments 16!!!!

message 37: by Holly (new)

Holly B | 1 comments Yo I’m 18, wuddup

message 38: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) I'm 15 :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in my teens too! Not going to tell you exactly where though :)

message 40: by katie ❀ (new)

katie ❀ (whisperngpages) I'm a teen too.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

i am 12 am i the youngest?

message 42: by Bumble (new)

Bumble Greenbriar (hernameiscrumpet) 12

message 43: by nora (new)

nora (rosehips) | 8 comments i'm 17

message 44: by Nini (new)

Nini  | 61 comments I'm 24 and i'm feeling very very old ahahah XD

message 45: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) I'm 23! old people club!

message 46: by Lacey (new)

Lacey Owens Hi I’m new here and feel like I’ve stumbled into a teen space 😂 I’m 25 lol

message 47: by Laasya (new)

Laasya Allam ☾ | 51 comments hee hee
I am 12 going on 13 in a year

message 48: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) Hi Lacey, I'm 23, so I know exactly how you feel lmao

message 49: by Nini (new)

Nini  | 61 comments Jaye wrote: "I'm 23! old people club!"

<3

message 50: by Maryam (new)

Maryam  (maryamhisham) | 10 comments 14 and 15

« previous 1