Christian Historical Fiction discussion

Coming soon... > Book Review request

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Knipfer (jennyknipfer) | 3 comments Harvest Moon

My last book in my By the Light of the Moon series releases November 23rd. Although it's #4, it works as a prequel to the first title.

Would anyone be interested in a Kindle advanced copy to read and review?

SYNOPSIS:

Harvest Moon: a tale of finding grace and blessing amongst life’s hardships

In the wilds of 19th century Ontario, Maang-ikwe, a young Ojibwe woman, falls into a forbidden love, breaks her father’s honor, and surrenders her trust to someone who betrays it. The abuse she suffers divides her from her tribe and causes her to give up what she holds most dear. 

Niin-mawin must come to grips with his culture being ripped away from him. Brought up in a “white man’s” school, he suffers through an enforced “civilized” education and separation from his family. When a man he respects reveals a secret about Niin-mawin’s past, he embarks on a search for the person he hopes can mend the part of his heart that’s always been missing. 

Both Maang-ikwe and Niin-mawin wonder how a harvest of pain and sorrow will impact their lives. Will they find the blessings amongst the hardships, or will they allow the results of division and abuse to taint their hearts forever?

Fans of historical fiction, Native American fiction, Christian historical fiction, clean romance, and literary fiction will be moved by this deep, heartfelt novel.

Diana C. Kobylak | 33 comments Hello Jenny,
Your story sounds intriguing. I would love to read and review your story😊

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Knipfer (jennyknipfer) | 3 comments Wonderful! Please give me an email address, and I will send you the Kindle file. Thanks so much!

Diana C. Kobylak | 33 comments Hi again Jenny:
Kkodi777@aol.com

Thanks😊

message 5: by Connie (new)

Connie (boondockma) | 3 comments Hi, Jenny! this strikes a chord with me on so many levels. If you're still looking for folks to read and review I'd love to do my part as well!

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Pye (cindychandlerpye) | 13 comments Hi Jenny! If you’re still looking for people to read and review your book I would love the chance to do this.