#AYEARATHON discussion

September - Finish/Catch Up > September - To Be Read (TBR)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (last edited Sep 10, 2020 08:25AM) (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2008 comments Mod
This Month's Info:
Takes Place From - 14-20
Theme - Finish/Catch Up on a Series
Media Thread Link: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by ke-sha (last edited Sep 10, 2020 08:33AM) (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2008 comments Mod
Hello Everyone!
I moved and won't have internet for a while it seems. BLAH!
But it seems like my reading time has increased so there's that Lol
and because I barely get any reception on my phone expect my #ReadingSprints to be really random every once in a while things this time around!

Hope everyone's reading goes well!

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 10, 2020 10:47AM) (new)

TBR September!

A Conjuring of Light (Re-read)

Note. I´m already reading a standalone and these days I´m super slow at reading :( Hopefuly that changes

message 5: by The Bookworms Nook (last edited Sep 10, 2020 11:40AM) (new)

The Bookworms Nook | 1 comments I'm going to finish the last book in the engelsfors trilogy called The key by Sara B Elfgren and Matt Strandberg. I'm already reading it but it's 853 pages and I'm less than half way through.

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (inspirefly) | 11 comments I am hoping to start an adult re read of Tamora Pierce's Tortall series as I only have read 4 of the 20+ books she's written. Hoping to start the first one Alanna the First Adventure over the weekend so I can for sure finish it on the week and maybe start the second one.

message 7: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 377 comments I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done in theory I dont have to work that week.
Trying to catch up on a few series,
Runaways, Vol. 2: Teenage Wasteland
Good Girl, Bad Blood
The House of Hades (if it arrives in time from the library)

message 8: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle | 32 comments i'm going to read second book from the broken earth trilogy and knight's shadow

message 9: by Iceyreads74 (last edited Sep 11, 2020 10:54AM) (new)

Iceyreads74 | 13 comments Looks like I'll be reading the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th books in the Wayward Children's books! Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children, #2) by Seanan McGuire Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children, #3) by Seanan McGuire In an Absent Dream (Wayward Children, #4) by Seanan McGuire And I will be buddy reading book 4 with ADPIBookworm!

If i can finish those, I would also like to carry on in the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi with Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5) by Tahereh Mafi and Find Me (Shatter Me, #4.5, #5.5) by Tahereh Mafi

And lastly, if there's time, A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic, #3) by V.E. Schwab

message 10: by Nai (new)

Nai (librosconte) | 2 comments I'll be reading The Last Olympian

message 11: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 222 comments Love Percy Jackson!

message 12: by acha (new)

acha (achazsa) | 27 comments I think I’m going to read A Heart So Fierce and Broken~ can’t wait to finally catch up with this series :)

message 13: by NoRa (new)

NoRa I have to catch-up with my ever growing thiller books

message 14: by Sicily (new)

Sicily  (sicilyjoy) | 35 comments I going to catch up with these series book twos:

Hollywood Ending (Detective by Day, #2) by Kellye Garrett & Signal Boost (Off the Grid, #2) by Alyssa Cole & catch on Marvel Ultimate universe Brian Michael Bendis

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll be finishing at least Midnight Sun to completely finish the Twilight series. Furthermore hopefully a lot of other books.

message 16: by Jalissa (new)

Jalissa | 27 comments I would like to read the 3rd book of The Trails of Apollo The Burning Maze (The Trials of Apollo, #3) by Rick Riordan as well as the 2nd book of The Runebinder Chronicles Runebreaker (The Runebinder Chronicles #2) by Alex R. Kahler

message 17: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments Since I’m also doing school right now and have readings for that, I may try and read some comics this week just to get some reading done. I honestly am not entirely sure which ones but we shall see

message 18: by Katherine (last edited Sep 21, 2020 06:25PM) (new)

Katherine | 5 comments September - To Be Read (TBR)
Takes Place From - 14-20

Theme - Finish/Catch Up on a Series

Read:
The Fall of Arthur by J.R.R. Tolkien Girl Friends The Complete Collection 2 by Milk Morinaga