Academy for Gods and Goddesses 2 discussion

The Town > Pet store

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Tris |more like glichreads|  | 1186 comments Mod
Alea runs in out of breath

message 2: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Tris |more like glichreads|  | 1186 comments Mod
She roams until she finds her perfect pet.
A astrailian shepered dog with bright blue eyes named mist

message 3: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF* | 3312 comments Mod
Chrystal was standing Infront of the store when she saw Robin heading her way, She had let her hair loose and it was over her shoulder. She smiled softly.

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) Robin waves at her, a giant smile on his face. She looked absolutely breathtaking.

message 5: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

Chrystal rolls her eyes and walks to meet him, messing up his hair, "I have told you I like it better messy, right?"

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) He smiles, "You and me both." Wrapping his arms around her waist, he kisses her softly on the lips, his eyes fluttering shut.

message 7: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

She kisses him back for a moment then pulls back and kisses the hollow beneath his throat.

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) He shivers from her touch and captures her lips with his own again. Robin pulls her closer, his hold around her waist tightening a little, but not too much.

message 9: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (last edited Oct 20, 2020 08:51AM) (new)

Chrystal kisses him back her arms going around his neck, You know, I didn't think we'd do this till after we ate, but I'm not complaining.

message 10: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) He chuckled slightly, causing them to break away. He leaned his forehead against her, I would be worried if you were complaining

message 11: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

She sighs, "Well I'm starving," She puts her hands on his chest and breathing deeply, "I guess we could head to the restaurant."

message 12: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) "As you wish, milady," he bowed, taking her left hand in his right. "Let's go"

message 13: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

She sighs, "Come on"

(( You can comment first in the resrount of your choice))

message 14: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) ((ok))