Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > New edition of previous book, with different title

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mareth (new)

Mareth (alaskamareth) | 3 comments Hello - after being out of print for two years, I have received the rights back to my book, originallly published via a small SFF press under the title Court of Twilight. I am re-releasing it independently later this month, with a new cover, and under its original title, The Year King. All three of the titles under my author profile are in fact versions of the same book, and I would like to make sure they are grouped as different editions of the same book as per Goodreads policy. I also have a thumbnail for the new cover, please let me know if I should upload this somewhere. Thanks for your help!

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8668 comments Mareth wrote: "Hello - after being out of print for two years, I have received the rights back to my book, originallly published via a small SFF press under the title Court of Twilight. I am re-releasing it indep..."

I combined them. I also moved the "revised edition" from the title to the Edition field.

Do you have the new publication information?

message 3: by Mareth (new)

Mareth (alaskamareth) | 3 comments Yes - title is The Year King. ISBNs are 978-1-7356505-0-0 paperback, and 978-1-7356505-1-7 for the ebook. Publisher of record is Wizard Cabin Books. Page count 335. New cover design as well. Planning on releasing on Amazon on or around Sept 21. Please let me know what else you need, or if I should post another request once the book is live on Amazon.