Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

Riordanverse adaptations > Percy Jackson tv series

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments Did anyone hear about the new tv series of Percy Jackson that is going to be live action and probably much better than the original movies?

message 2: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) yeah hope its better then those two movies. they sucked!

message 3: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments IKR!!! I think Rick will be more involved so he won’t let us down!

message 4: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) hoep he is! those movies were jus sad!

message 5: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments I know just like I can point out every mistake

message 6: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) yeah!!! kronos was soposed to come out way after into the sea o monsters.

message 7: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments Oh my gosh yess! And don’t get me started on Annabeth

message 8: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) holly heck yes! an percy! he was 2 years...no 4 years too old!

message 9: by lemon (new)

lemon ((cause i'd rather be tested by goddesses)) (makevocaloidgreatagain) excited for it!

message 10: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments I agree with both of you! They better be twelve years old in the series

message 11: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) yeah!! have high hopes for it!

message 12: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments Yess I’m pretty sure it will be fabulous

message 13: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) yeup!! heres hopin😐

message 14: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments What are you most excited for about it? I am really excited to see some Persassy in action; and maybe characters from the later books

message 15: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) i wanna see the fighting an the loyalty an fredness they make with each other. thas godo stuff!

Matt (Custom Pop Form) THERES A PERCY JACKSON TV SHOW??? YAAAAAAAAAS

message 17: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments Yes Rick announced not to long ago!! And also yes I can’t wait to see Percy and Annabeth relationship grow

message 18: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments I’m so excited for it!!!

message 19: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments I think it’s the same person from the movies.

message 20: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments I know I’m so excited!!!!! And- oh my god Clarisse! I don’t know about y’all but I am also really excited to see Clarisse! And once we get to the later books, Nico and Bianca, and Zöe!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm excited too

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah and how will the new characters look

message 23: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments Yes hopefully they learned their lesson!

message 24: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1397 comments Mod
I'm so excited!

message 25: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments AnnabethChase what are you most excited for?

message 26: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 247 comments I think I’m going to audition; just for the fun of it

message 27: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ella wrote: "AnnabethChase what are you most excited for?"

I'm probably most excited because i know they will actually pick good people for it. And they'll get the plot right!

message 28: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "I think I’m going to audition; just for the fun of it"

Really?!?! That's so cool! Are you a big time actress, or something? (I love to act too---but I've never done anything that big)

message 29: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Does anyone know of a good website to watch the tv shows?

message 30: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments You will be able to watch it on Disney+ I believe

message 31: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments Also yeah I’m super excited to see how they show the sea in Sea of Monsters and the labyrinth in the Battle of the Labyrinth!! Just I am excited for the setting is what I’m saying!

message 32: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ella wrote: "You will be able to watch it on Disney+ I believe"

Yep!

message 33: by Sophrosyne (new)

Sophrosyne | 6 comments The should get the cast right though.That's the crucial point.

message 34: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments I know right

message 35: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 247 comments AnnabethChase wrote: "Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "I think I’m going to audition; just for the fun of it"

Really?!?! That's so cool! Are you a big time actress, or something? (I love to act too---but I've never..."

Haha, no; but they're probably going to be taking unfamiliar people around my age so just thought that was really lucky.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 7567 comments Mod
It would be awesome if you did

message 37: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments Guys you will never guess what happened; I was in English class on zoom today and we were supposed to say one interesting thing about us and I said I like the PJO series. And my teacher said she read those books and they were great but the movies sucked! It was so funny!

message 38: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments Lol

message 39: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "AnnabethChase wrote: "Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "I think I’m going to audition; just for the fun of it"

Really?!?! That's so cool! Are you a big time actress, or something? (I love to ac..."

Oh really? How old are you?

message 40: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 247 comments Around twelve years old

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I WANT TO AUDITION

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

just to be in the background tho, I don't actually act...ever. I hate school theater

message 43: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) HECK YEAH, DO IT! I can't. *sadness*

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

why not?

message 45: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) 1. I suck at acting
2. My mom won't let me
3. I have too many extracurriculars

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I suck at acting too
my mom literally does not care
idk what to do about that?

message 47: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 247 comments SAME

message 48: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 247 comments I mostly want to be Silena, Clarisse, or Katie, but being a background character would be awesome

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 7567 comments Mod
Ava! Wanna continue at the beach?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd love to be Thalia or Zoë but they're both Greek (or I would imagine them to be, since Zoe is an ancient nymph and Thalia is described as that) and I don't look a bit like Drew

« previous 1