What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Horror book. Dead father, pov from a boy who can see ghosts and he and his mum move to a house when she gets a new job. Old guy in the house with young girl. Is stealing her blood to become immortal. Ghosts help solve mystery.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess (toreadistodream) | 3 comments Other points: set in past. Potential victorian times. spoiler: house burns down at the end with the old guy. dead ghost girl is victim of blood letting

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Jess, around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess (toreadistodream) | 3 comments probaly 2010 to 2013. I think the cover was black with white outlines of trees. i definitely remember some black and white on it. and it was first person pov

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess (toreadistodream) | 3 comments could also have been a middle grade aged/12+ aged book (i read at a higher age group than i did when i read it) but i also remember the boy made friends with the dead ghost girl which is how he knew the girl alive was in danger of having her blood stolen. think it was her uncle (???) doing thenblood letting saying he was curing her as she was ill and the protagonists mother worked for him.