Books, Roleplaying, & More! discussion

Fantasy RP (Acria) > The City of Griffins

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
(( (RP ONLY) The City of Griffins (they call it this but it’s really a kingdom). Come rp with your griffins, for almost all others aren’t welcome. Looks like this (just ignore the person in front riding horseback) https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887... Take note that a mountain lies behind it.))

message 2: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) Rust walks around minding his own business.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments ((Hey if I make a Griffin want to Rp))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Raven dives toward the street only to see about her griffin with golden red feathers right where she was about to land “watch out!” She screeches right before she slammed into the other griffin

message 6: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
((I think they can be spelled either way. Like, in different cultures.))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments ((I think so to))

message 8: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ((Yeah I guess))

Rust squawks, taken by surprise as he went flying, along with his dignity.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments “Oh um sorry I guess” says Raven standing up and shaking our her feathers

message 10: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) "I guess?" Rust snaps, shaking out his feathers as well. He stands up, eyeing her.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Ravens feather rise “yeah because I’m not actually sorry” she says stepping closer to the other griffin. anger burning in her stomach

message 12: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) "Oh yeah?" asked Quill standing up. He did feel better about being taller than Raven. He eyed her.
((Oh my lol))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Raven looks up her eye bright with anger “yeah” she says hating her fangs

message 14: by Helena (last edited Sep 09, 2020 04:00PM) (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ((hating her fangs?))

Rust walks around her, still eyeing her with a superior air.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments ((Ohh crap I meant baring her fangs))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Raven smirks standing her ground as the other griffin circles her she watches him through her peripheral vision

message 17: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) Rust hisses.

((Rust and Raven, don't they sound nice together? X-P ))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments ((Yeah XD))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments Raven hisses back glaring at him

message 20: by Helena (last edited Sep 09, 2020 04:09PM) (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ((aww.... well the way its going now that is hard to imagine in the future.. lol.. speaking of that, i have no idea what I'm doing. Does anyone know what griffons do? lol))

He continues pacing, waiting for her to move.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 811 comments ((I don’t think you want to no))

message 22: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ((I'm stuck!))