Girls Love Girls and Books discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carole (new)

Carole Kulikowski | 2 comments THE DE-CONSTRUCTION OF MS. AMERICA. A novel about six women in a university consciousness raising group with romantic entanglements and the 1970 early lesbian movement. Author, Carole Kulikowski. 99 cents. Kindle Unlimited.

Mirielen de Arantes Corrêa (mirielenarantes) Gonna look it

message 3: by Carole (new)

Carole Kulikowski | 2 comments I hope you enjoy the novel.

Mirielen de Arantes Corrêa (mirielenarantes) :D :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

OK, I am Jane Brooke, a British blonde OCD/Bi Polar savage writer of Lesbian erotica crime thrillers, 14 novels published world wide. Please be kind, last time I posted my new erotica lesbian Novel VEGAS SAVAGES on a site I was viciously and sadistically attacked. I mean no harm. My new lesbian erotica crime thriller has just dropped VEGAS SAVAGES> The 1st stunning, Lesbian blonde, Mensa, retro, gun toting, fearless and relentless Vegas PI/Bounty Hunter. Here turf, the Alternative LGBTQ underground Scene, sex and LGBTQ Party clubs of a dangerous N Vegas. LESFIC< the Lesbian book reviewer said in their 5 star review. Her writing is RAW in emotions, sexuality, depth, edgy, grimy, gritty, mind bending, I agree LOL. If you dare to go there, buckle up, my work is not for the timid. TY Jane Brooke.Vegas Savages