Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

2020 Challenge Archive > Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge Sept. 15- Dec. 14,2020

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 10936 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge
September 15,2020- December 14,2020

Since first hitting the stage in 2015, Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Hamilton: An American Musical has become a major pop culture phenomenon. The hip-hop musical about American founding father Alexander Hamilton has captivated audiences and aspiring audience members alike.

Now it's on Disney+!!
The filmed version of the original Broadway production combines the best elements of live theater, film and streaming. "Hamilton” is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, “Hamilton” has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education. Filmed at The Richard Rodgers Theatre on Broadway in June of 2016, the film transports its audience into the world of the Broadway show in a uniquely intimate way.

*Below are five historical figures from the musical (the actors who portrayed them is in parenthesis just to let you know the amazing talents' names).
*Please choose one person at a time and complete all of the tasks underneath their name.
*You may complete as many as you like, but please finish one before you move on to another.
*You are welcome to do the bonus after any level.
*The task names reflect lines/words the actors sang during the show and are personal to their journey.

**There is no minimum page requirement for this challenge.
Audiobooks and rereads are allowed.
You can always add levels as you go.
You may update your original post with your progress or repost , it is your choice. But please repost upon completion**

Pick a level and begin reading on September 15th!
1 person completed- I have listened to the soundtrack
2 people completed- I would love to watch the musical on Disney+ when I get a chance.
3 people completed- I have seen the musical on Disney+ several times
4 people completed- I have seen the show in person!
5 people completed- I am lucky enough to have seen the show live more than once!

Bonus- You many complete the bonus after completing any level.

Bonus-
Using one or more of the following historical figures that were also in the show, read a book where the title or author's first or last name begins with the letters of that name. You may use the person's first, last or both first and last names to spell out.

Marquis de Lafayette
Thomas Jefferson
George Washington
Peggy Schuyler
Maria Reynolds
Hercules Mulligan
James Madison
John Laurens
Philip Hamilton

For example-

P- Part-Time Lover
E- Eloisa James, Say Yes to the Duke
G- Going Up
G- Whitney G., Two Weeks Notice
Y- Yours Until Dawn

message 2: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Sep 09, 2020 08:52AM) (new)

Fran | 10936 comments Tasks for the Hamilton Quarterly Challenge-

1. Alexander Hamilton- (Lin-Manuel Miranda)
* Young- Read a YA book or a book with a child in the story
*Scrappy- Read a book with a character who is ambitious or a book you would do anything to get your hands on
*Hungry- Read a book with food on the cover or a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more
* Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list or a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover
*Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) on the cover or a book you want to read late into the night and struggle to keep your eyes open
*My Shot- Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!) or a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity

2. Aaron Burr- (Leslie Odom, Jr.)
*Talk Less- Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth or a book with a shy character
*Smile More- Read a book with a mouth on the cover or a book that you think will make you happy to read it
*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Read a book with a wealthy character or a book with green on the cover
*Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name or a book that has a father in the story
*I'm The Villain In Your Story- Read a book that has a villainous character or a book with a dark cover

3. Eliza Hamilton- (Phillipa Soo)
*How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- Read a book with the number 7 in the page count or publishing date or a book with a least 7 books in its series.
*I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love.
*You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a romantic suspense book or a book with an explosive character.
*I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with a character that wants revenge or a book with a firefighter or a book with red or orange on the cover.
*The Orphanage- Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood or a book with a building on the cover

4. Angelica Schuyler- (Renée Elise Goldsberry)
*I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Read a book with an intelligent character or a geeky/nerdy character or a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading)
*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Read a book with a celebration in the story or a book with white on the cover
*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Read a book with a character who has amnesia, or is forgetful or a book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy)
*I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that was over too quickly or a book that is #3 or higher in a series.
*I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Read a book with an older character or older sibling or a book that is humorous.

5, King George- (Jonathan Groff)
*You'll Be Back- Read a road trip romance or a book with a person's back on the cover.
*Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Read a book with water on the cover or a book set in Europe.
*When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a stand-alone story or a book with unrequited love.
*I'm So Blue- Read a book that is the last in the series (as of now) or a book with blue on the cover.
*Awesome, Wow- Read a book recommended to you (i.e. a challenge, book list, librarian, friend) or a book with an adjective or exclamation point in its title (i.e. Pretty Prize, After Ever Happy, Dark Lover, Tall, Dark... Westmoreland! )

message 3: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Sep 09, 2020 08:53AM) (new)

Fran | 10936 comments Q&A

message 5: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 10936 comments *

message 6: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Sep 21, 2020 12:11PM) (new)

I'm starting small-

*I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Read a book with an intelligent character or a geeky/nerdy character or a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading)
*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Read a book with a celebration in the story or a book with white on the cover
*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Read a book with a character who has amnesia, or is forgetful or a book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy)
*I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that was over too quickly or a book that is #3 or higher in a series.
*I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Read a book with an older character or older sibling or a book that is humorous.

message 7: by Bookchaser (last edited Dec 07, 2020 09:21PM) (new)

Bookchaser | 1857 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge
Duration: September 15, 2020 - December 14, 2020
Level: 5 people completed - I am lucky enough to have seen the show live more than once!

*Below are five historical figures from the musical (the actors who portrayed them is in parenthesis just to let you know the amazing talents' names).
*Please choose one person at a time and complete all of the tasks underneath their name.
* You may complete as many as you like, but please finish one before you move on to another.
*The task names reflect lines/words the actors sang during the show and are personal to their journey.

You may update your original post with your progress or repost, it is your choice. But please repost upon completion**

5 Completed

Tasks for the Hamilton Quarterly Challenge

1. Alexander Hamilton - (Lin-Manuel Miranda) ✔️
01. *Young: Read a YA book or a book with a child in the story.
Season of Joy: Includes a bonus novella by Annie Rains - 10/17/20
02. *Scrappy: Read a book with a character who is ambitious or a book you would do anything to get your hands on.
Getting Out of Hand by Erin Nicholas - 10/22/20
03. *Hungry: Read a book with food on the cover or a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more.
When I Fall in Love by Kristin Miller - 10/25/20
04. *Rise Up: Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list or a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover.
Wolfe Watching by Joan Hohl - 10/26/20
05. *Eyes Up: Read a book with eye(s) on the cover or a book you want to read late into the night and struggle to keep your eyes open.
The Devil Served Tortellini by Shirley Jump - 10/25/20
06. *My Shot: Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!) or a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity.
Tracking Trisha by S.E. Smith - 11/09/20

Season of Joy Includes a bonus novella by Annie Rains Getting Out of Hand (Sapphire Falls, #1) by Erin Nicholas When I Fall in Love (Blue Lake, #1) by Kristin Miller Wolfe Watching (Big, Bad Wolfe #2) by Joan Hohl The Devil Served Tortellini (Recipes with Romance, #2) by Shirley Jump Tracking Trisha (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #3) by S.E. Smith

message 8: by Bookchaser (last edited Dec 07, 2020 09:06PM) (new)

Bookchaser | 1857 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

2. Aaron Burr - (Leslie Odom, Jr.) ✔️
07. *Talk Less: Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth or a book with a shy character.
Kiss Me That Way by Laura Trentham - 11/17/20
08. *Smile More: Read a book with a mouth on the cover or a book that you think will make you happy to read it.
Wolfe Wedding by Joan Hohl - 11/12/20
09. *I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me: Read a book with a wealthy character or a book with green on the cover.
The Unseen by Thea Harrison - 11/20/20
10. *Dear Theodosia: Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name or a book that has a father in the story.
Dare Me Again by Shelly Alexander - 11/14/20
11. *I'm The Villain In Your Story: Read a book that has a villainous character or a book with a dark cover.
Fortune and Glory by Janet Evanovich - 11/15/20

Kiss Me That Way (Cottonbloom, #1) by Laura Trentham Wolfe Wedding (Big, Bad Wolfe #4) by Joan Hohl The Unseen (Elder Races #9.9) by Thea Harrison Dare Me Again (Angel Fire Falls, #2) by Shelly Alexander Fortune and Glory (Stephanie Plum, #27) by Janet Evanovich

3. Eliza Hamilton - (Phillipa Soo) ✔️
12. *How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now: Read a book with the number 7 in the page count or publishing date or a book with a least 7 books in its series.
Welcome to Icicle Falls by Sheila Roberts - 10/04/20
13. *I'm Helpless: Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love.
Rising Star by Terri Osburn - 10/05/20
14. *You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom': Read a romantic suspense book or a book with an explosive character.
Extreme Honor by Piper J. Drake - 10/14/20
15. *I Hope That You Burn: Read a book with a character that wants revenge or a book with a firefighter or a book with red or orange on the cover.
The Mate by Abigail Owen - 10/10/20
16. *The Orphanage: Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood or a book with a building on the cover.
Anything but Love by Abigail Strom - 10/04/20

Welcome to Icicle Falls by Sheila Roberts Rising Star (Shooting Stars, #1) by Terri Osburn Extreme Honor (True Heroes, #1) by Piper J. Drake The Mate (Fire's Edge, #0.5) by Abigail Owen Anything but Love (Love, #3) by Abigail Strom

4. Angelica Schuyler - (Renée Elise Goldsberry) ✔️
17. *I'm Looking For A Mind At Work: Read a book with an intelligent character or a geeky/nerdy character or a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading).
Listen to Me by Kristen Proby - 09/21/20
18. *A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride: Read a book with a celebration in the story or a book with white on the cover.
You Say It First by Susan Mallery - 10/03/20
19. *When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name: Read a book with a character who has amnesia, or is forgetful or a book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy).
Luke: The Cowboy Heir by Patricia Thayer - 09/28/20
20. *I Will Never Be Satisfied: Read a book that was over too quickly or a book that is #3 or higher in a series.
The No. 1 Sheriff in Texas by Patricia Thayer - 09/30/20
21. *I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest: Read a book with an older character or older sibling or a book that is humorous.
The Schoolhouse: A Hickory Grove Novel by Elizabeth Bromke - 09/22/20

Listen to Me (Fusion, #1) by Kristen Proby You Say It First (Happily Inc, #1) by Susan Mallery Luke The Cowboy Heir (The Texas Brotherhood #7) by Patricia Thayer The No. 1 Sheriff in Texas (The Texas Brotherhood #9) by Patricia Thayer The Schoolhouse A Hickory Grove Novel by Elizabeth Bromke

5. King George - (Jonathan Groff) ✔️
22. *You'll Be Back: Read a road trip romance or a book with a person's back on the cover.
Drive Me Crazy by Samantha Chase - 12/05/20
23. *Oceans Rise, Empires Fall: Read a book with water on the cover or a book set in Europe.
No Time to Explain by Kate Angell - 11/25/20
24. *When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad: Read a stand-alone story or a book with unrequited love.
Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley - 11/29/20
25. *I'm So Blue: Read a book that is the last in the series (as of now) or a book with blue on the cover.
Christmas Wedding at the Gingerbread Café by Rebecca Raisin - 12/07/20
26. *Awesome, Wow: Read a book recommended to you (i.e. a challenge, book list, librarian, friend) or a book with an adjective or exclamation point in its title (i.e. Pretty Prize, After Ever Happy, Dark Lover, Tall, Dark... Westmoreland!)
Hawaii Magic by Beverly Jenkins - 11/30/20

Drive Me Crazy (RoadTripping, #1) by Samantha Chase No Time to Explain (Barefoot William Beach #6) by Kate Angell Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley Christmas Wedding at the Gingerbread Café (Gingerbread Café, #3) by Rebecca Raisin Hawaii Magic by Beverly Jenkins

message 9: by Tiki (last edited Oct 21, 2020 09:52AM) (new)

Tiki  | 324 comments 🎭🎭Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge
🎭🎭
Start with: 2 people completed- I would love to watch the musical on Disney+ when I get a chance.

🎭1. Alexander Hamilton- (Lin-Manuel Miranda)
Hex Hall Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins by: Rachel Hawkins (10/02/20)

*Scrappy- Read a book with a character who is ambitious or a book you would do anything to get your hands on
Taken as Payment Taken as Payment by Jaye Peaches by: Jaye Peaches

*Hungry- Read a book with food on the cover or a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more
Simply Sinful Simply Sinful (Simply #1) by Carly Phillips by: Carly Phillips

🎭* Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list or a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover
Water Bound Water Bound (Sea Haven/Sisters of the Heart, #1) by Christine Feehan by: Christine Feehan (10/19/20)

🎭*Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) on the cover or a book you want to read late into the night and struggle to keep your eyes open
Genesis Genesis by Seven Rue by: Seven Rue (10/13/20)

*My Shot- Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!) or a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity
His Rebel Bride His Rebel Bride (Brothers in Arms, #3) by Shelley Bradley by: Shelley Bradley

🎭2. Aaron Burr- (Leslie Odom, Jr.)
*Talk Less- Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth or a book with a shy character
Demon Crossings Demon Crossings (Twilight of the Gods, #1) by Eleri Stone by: Eleri Stone (10/03/20)

*Smile More- Read a book with a mouth on the cover or a book that you think will make you happy to read it
King King (King, #1) by T.M. Frazier by: T.M. Frazier

🎭*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Read a book with a wealthy character or a book with green on the cover
Keep Me Keep Me (Twist Me, #2) by Anna Zaires by: Anna Zaires (10/13/20)

🎭*Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name or a book that has a father in the story
Embrace the Night Embrace the Night (Cassandra Palmer, #3) by Karen Chance by: Karen Chance (10/20/20)

*I'm The Villain In Your Story- Read a book that has a villainous character or a book with a dark cover
Into the Fire Into the Fire (Night Prince, #4) by Jeaniene Frost by: Jeaniene Frost

(view spoiler)

message 10: by Tiki (last edited Oct 22, 2020 04:13PM) (new)

Tiki  | 324 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

Part 2

Marquis de Lafayette:
🎭M: My Human Pet by: Olympia Black (09/17/20)
🎭A: Adora by: Bertrice Small (10/08/20)
R: Run to You by: Kandice Michelle Young
Q: Quiver of Cobras by: Helen Harper
U:
I:
S: Skulk of Foxes by: Helen Harper

d: Darkfever by: Karen Marie Moning
🎭e : Planet X by: Evangeline Anderson (09/21/20)

🎭L: Water World Warrior by: Lisa Lace (09/16/20)
🎭A: Alpha's Enslaved Bride by: Lisa Lace (10/15/20)
🎭F: The Fighter's Prize by: Jessa Kane (09/17/20)
🎭A: Hold Me by: Anna Zaires (10/15/20)
Y: Kiss of Vengeance by: S. Young
🎭E: Echo by: Seven Rue (10/06/20)
🎭T: Lord of Vengeance by: Tina St. John (09/24/20)
🎭T: Taken by: Willow Danes (10/10/20)
🎭E: The Sacrifice by: Evangeline Anderson (10/11/20)

(view spoiler)
George Washington:
G: Goddess With a Blade by: Lauren Dane
E:
0:
R: Demonglass by: Rachel Hawkins
G: Goddess of the Sea (Goddess Summoning, by: P.C. Cast
E:

🎭W: Captured by: Willow Danes (09/23/20)
A:
S: Spell Bound by: Rachel Hawkins
H: Box of Frogs by: Helen Harper
🎭I: Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians) Dianne Duvall (10/05/20)
N
G: Goddess Born by: Kari Edgren
T: Their Rebellious Bride by: Vanessa Vale (10/22/20)
O
N

(view spoiler)

message 11: by Sandra (last edited Dec 07, 2020 03:54PM) (new)

Sandra | 712 comments I'M IN!
5 people completed- I am lucky enough to have seen the show live more than once!

✔1. Alexander Hamilton- (Lin-Manuel Miranda)
* Young- a child in the story
Pegasus - Danielle Steel - 15 SEPT
*Scrappy- would do anything to get your hands on
Fearless Pursuit - Barbara Freethy - 16 SEPT
*Hungry- first in a series and makes you hunger for more
The Professional - Kresley Cole - 16 SEPT
* Rise Up- been wanting to move higher up your tbr list
Wicked Sexy - R.G. Alexander - 17 SEPT
*Eyes Up- you want to read late into the night and struggle to keep your eyes open
The Silent Wife - Karin Slaughter - 17 SEPT
*My Shot- weapon on the cover
Cat Scratch Cleaver - Addison Moore - 15 SEPT
Pegasus by Danielle Steel Fearless Pursuit (Off The Grid FBI Series, #8) by Barbara Freethy The Professional (The Game Maker, #1) by Kresley Cole Wicked Sexy (Wicked^3, #1) by R.G. Alexander The Silent Wife (Will Trent, #10) by Karin Slaughter Cat Scratch Cleaver (Country Cottage Mysteries #8) by Addison Moore

✔2. Aaron Burr- (Leslie Odom, Jr.)
*Talk Less- person on the cover where you can't see their mouth
Dark Secrets - Savannah Kade - 18 SEPT
*Smile More- you think will make you happy to read it
Wicked Ride - Rebecca Zanetti - 19 SEPT
*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- wealthy character
Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy - Max Monroe - 20 SEPT
*Dear Theodosia- character with an unusual name
Wicked Lies Boys Tell - K. Webster (Copeland Justice). 18 SEPT
*I'm The Villain In Your Story- a villainous character
Pieces of Her - Karin Slaughter - 19 SEPT
Dark Secrets (Dark Falls #2) by Savannah Kade Wicked Ride (Realm Enforcers, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy (Hollywood, #1) by Max Monroe Wicked Lies Boys Tell by K. Webster Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter

✔3. Eliza Hamilton- (Phillipa Soo)
*How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- at least 7 books in its series.
The Single Undead Moms Club - Molly Harper - 21 SEPT
*I'm Helpless- character who needs help of some kind
Changing Course - Aly Martinez - 21 SEPT
*You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- romantic suspense book
The Gathering Dusk - Cynthia Eden - 22 SEPT
*I Hope That You Burn- red on the cover.
The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death - Kim Harrison - 23 SEPT
*The Orphanage- character had a difficult upbringing/childhood
Void - Cassy Roop - 22 SEPT
The Single Undead Moms Club (Half-Moon Hollow, #4) by Molly Harper Changing Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #1) by Aly Martinez The Gathering Dusk (Killer Instinct, #0.5) by Cynthia Eden The Turn The Hollows Begins with Death (The Hollows #0.1) by Kim Harrison Void by Cassy Roop

✔4. Angelica Schuyler- (Renée Elise Goldsberry)
*I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- more than 3,000 ratings
Where the Wild Things Bite - Molly Harper (3173) - 23 SEPT
*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- white on the cover
Favourite Hello. Hardest Goodbye. - E.S. Carter - 24 SEPT
*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- name in the title
Camp David - David Walliams - 24 SEPT
*I Will Never Be Satisfied- #3 or higher in a series.
White Rabbit - K. Webster (7.5) - 25 SEPT
*I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- book that is humorous.
Fangs for the Memories - Molly Harper - 25 SEPT
Where the Wild Things Bite (Half-Moon Hollow, #5) by Molly Harper Favourite Hello. Hardest Goodbye. by E.S. Carter Camp David by David Walliams White Rabbit (War & Peace #7.5) by K. Webster Fangs for the Memories (Half-Moon Hollow, #4.5) by Molly Harper

✔5, King George- (Jonathan Groff)
*You'll Be Back- person's back on the cover.
Dead Witch Walking - Kim Harrison - 26 SEPT
*Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- water on the cover
The Last Train to Key West - Chanel Cleeton - 28 SEPT
*When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a stand-alone story
Aggro - Carrie Gray - 29 SEPT
*I'm So Blue- last in the series (as of now)
The Body Keeper - Anne Frasier - 29 SEPT
*Awesome, Wow- recommended to you
Ghostly Issues - Lily Harper Hart - 28 SEPT
Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1) by Kim Harrison The Last Train to Key West by Chanel Cleeton Aggro by Carrie Gray The Body Keeper (Detective Jude Fontaine Mysteries #3) by Anne Frasier Ghostly Issues (A Harper Harlow Mystery #2) by Lily Harper Hart

Bonus-

✔Marquis de Lafayette
M Big Vamp on Campus - Molly Harper - 8 OCT
A Animal Magnetism - Jill Shalvis - 20 OCT
R Gabe - Ruth Cardello - 16 NOV
Q Boss Man Bridegroom - Meghan Quinn - 3 OCT
U Untrainable - Jamie Schlosser - 22 NOV
I I Am Watching You - Teresa Driscoll - 4 OCT
S Smart Tass - Mimi Jean Pamfiloff - 17 NOV

D Catch - Deborah Bladon - 12 OCT
E Savage Peril - Emily Jane Trent - 8 OCT

L The Lost Sisters - Holly Black - 30 OCT
A Acquisition - Chelle Bliss - 3 OCT
F F*ck Love - Tarryn Fisher - 21 NOV
A Animal Attraction - Jill Shalvis - 23 OCT
Y Avenge Me - Maisey Yates - 11 OCT
E Eragon - Christopher Paolini - 10 NOV
T Three Courageous Words - Elle James - 3 DEC
T Take Me Home - Nancy Herkness - 26 OCT
E Hunted - Cynthia Eden - 16 OCT
Big Vamp on Campus (Half-Moon Hollow, #5.5) by Molly Harper Animal Magnetism (Animal Magnetism, #1) by Jill Shalvis Gabe (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #2) by Ruth Cardello Boss Man Bridegroom (The Bromance Club #3) by Meghan Quinn Untrainable (Night Time Television, #2) by Jamie Schlosser I Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll Smart Tass (OHellNo, #1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff Catch by Deborah Bladon Savage Peril (Stealth Security #6) by Emily Jane Trent The Lost Sisters (The Folk of the Air, #1.5) by Holly Black Acquisition (Takeover Duet, #1) by Chelle Bliss F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher Animal Attraction (Animal Magnetism, #2) by Jill Shalvis Avenge Me (Fifth Avenue Trilogy, #1) by Maisey Yates Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1) by Christopher Paolini Three Courageous Words (Mission Six) by Elle James Take Me Home (Whisper Horse, #1) by Nancy Herkness Hunted by Cynthia Eden

✔Thomas Jefferson
T Dirty Distractions - Taryn Quinn - 7 NOV
H Hot SEAL, Undercover Groom - Maryann Jordan - 5 OCT
O One False Move - Alex Kava - 14 OCT
M Master of Salt & Bones - Keri Lake - 5 OCT
A An Artificial Night - Seanan McGuire - 15 NOV
S Stolen Lies - K. Webster - 4 NOV

J Rumour Has It - Jill Shalvis - 6 NOV
E Blindsided - Emma Hart - 24 OCT
F Fortune and Glory - Janet Evanovich - 12 NOV
F Falling Star - Terri Osburn - 12 OCT
E One Intrepid SEAL - Elle James - 24 NOV
R The Rivals - Vi Keeland - 9 OCT
S Searching for Someday - Jennifer Probst - 18 OCT
O Origin - Dan Brown - 17 OCT
N Never Say Die - Tess Gerritsen - 10 OCT
Dirty Distractions (Afternoon Delight #1) by Taryn Quinn Hot SEAL, Undercover Groom (SEALs in Paradise) by Maryann Jordan One False Move by Alex Kava Master of Salt & Bones by Keri Lake An Artificial Night (October Daye, #3) by Seanan McGuire Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2) by K. Webster Rumour Has It (Animal Magnetism, #4) by Jill Shalvis Blindsided (By His Game, #1) by Emma Hart Fortune and Glory (Stephanie Plum, #27) by Janet Evanovich Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2) by Terri Osburn One Intrepid SEAL (Mission Six #1) by Elle James The Rivals by Vi Keeland Searching for Someday (Searching For, #1) by Jennifer Probst Origin (Robert Langdon, #5) by Dan Brown Never Say Die by Tess Gerritsen

✔George Washington
G Good Girls Do - Cathie Linz - 2 DEC
E Entice - Rachel Van Dyken - 13 OCT
O One Step After Another - Bethany-Kris - 13 NOV
R Whales and a Watery Grave - Ruby Loren - 24 NOV
G Guardian's Grace - Rebecca Zanetti - 20 NOV
E Every Which Way But Dead - Kim Harrison - 24 OCT

W The World That We Knew - Alice Hoffman - 9 OCT
A Abduction - Cynthia Eden - 13 OCT
S Silent Scream - Angela Marsons - 16 OCT
H Hot SEAL, Cold Feet - Becca Jameson - 9 OCT
I Hindsight - Iris Johansen - 2 OCT
N Year One - Nora Roberts - 1 OCT
G Game Master - D.H. Sidebottom - 1 OCT
T Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas - 12 NOV
O One Breath After Another - Bethany-Kris - 13 NOV
N Breakaway - Nancy Warren - 5 OCT
Good Girls Do (Girls Do Or Don't, #1) by Cathie Linz Entice (Eagle Elite, #3) by Rachel Van Dyken One Step After Another (The After Another Trilogy, #1) by Bethany-Kris Whales and a Watery Grave (Madigan Amos Zoo Mysteries, #7) by Ruby Loren Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors, #12) by Rebecca Zanetti Every Which Way But Dead (The Hollows, #3) by Kim Harrison The World That We Knew by Alice Hoffman Abduction by Cynthia Eden Silent Scream (DI Kim Stone, #1) by Angela Marsons Hot SEAL, Cold Feet (SEALs in Paradise) by Becca Jameson Hindsight (Kendra Michaels, #7) by Iris Johansen Year One (Chronicles of The One, #1) by Nora Roberts Game Master by D.H. Sidebottom Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas One Breath After Another (The After Another Trilogy, #2) by Bethany-Kris Breakaway (Last Bachelor Standing, #2) by Nancy Warren

message 12: by Sandra (last edited Dec 07, 2020 04:00PM) (new)

Sandra | 712 comments PART 2

✔Peggy Schuyler
P Wolf Trouble - Paige Tyler - 27 OCT
E Enemy Mine - Katie Reus - 21 NOV
G Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Disappearing Diva - Gemma Halliday - 20 NOV
G The Ghost of Blackwood Hall - Carolyn Keene - 24 OCT
Y Yellowstone Legacy - Peggy L. Henderson - 10 OCT

S Searching for Perfect - Jennifer Probst - 22 OCT
C Claim & Protect - Rhenna Morgan - 4 DEC
H Headlines - Ella Frank - 8 NOV
U Untamable - Jamie Schlosser - 11 NOV
Y Take me - Maisey Yates - 6 OCT
L Luke - Barbara Freethy - 14 NOV
E Evil Games - Angela Marsons - 17 NOV
R Rough & Tumble - Rhenna Morgan - 23 NOV
Wolf Trouble (SWAT, #2) by Paige Tyler Enemy Mine by Katie Reus Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Disappearing Diva (Marty Hudson Mysteries Book 2) by Gemma Halliday The Ghost of Blackwood Hall (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #25) by Carolyn Keene Yellowstone Legacy by Peggy L. Henderson Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2) by Jennifer Probst Claim & Protect (Haven Brotherhood, #3) by Rhenna Morgan Headlines (Prime Time, #3) by Ella Frank Untamable (Night Time Television, #1) by Jamie Schlosser Take me (Cinquième Avenue, Prequel) by Maisey Yates Luke (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #1) by Barbara Freethy Evil Games (DI Kim Stone, #2) by Angela Marsons Rough & Tumble (Haven Brotherhood, #1) by Rhenna Morgan

✔Maria Reynolds
M The Mercies - Kiran Millwood Hargrave - 22 OCT
A The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée - Annika Martin - 5 DEC
R Rivalry - Laurelin Paige - 8 NOV
I Inferno - Dan Brown - 3 OCT
A A Frightening Fangs-giving - Addison Moore - 23 NOV

R Wild & Sweet - Rhenna Morgan - 25 NOV
E Decker - Eden Summers - 15 NOV
Y You Are Not Alone - Greer Hendricks - 2 NOV
N Never Show Fear - Nicola Claire - 20 OCT
O One Second After Another - Bethany-Kris - 13 NOV
L Thanks For Last Night - Lauren Blakely - 4 OCT
D Dark Memories - Sandra Owens - 19 OCT
S Shades of Twilight - Linda Howard - 19 OCT
The Mercies by Kiran Millwood Hargrave The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée (Billionaires of Manhattan, #4) by Annika Martin Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1) by Laurelin Paige Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4) by Dan Brown A Frightening Fangs-giving (Country Cottage Mysteries #11) by Addison Moore Wild & Sweet (The Haven Brotherhood, #2) by Rhenna Morgan Decker (Hunting Her, #2) by Eden Summers You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks Never Show Fear (Kindred, Book 10) by Nicola Claire One Second After Another (The After Another Trilogy, #3) by Bethany-Kris Thanks For Last Night (The Guys Who Got Away #3) by Lauren Blakely Dark Memories (Dark Falls #8) by Sandra Owens Shades of Twilight by Linda Howard

✔Hercules Mulligan
H The Wicked King - Holly Black - 31 OCT
E Torian - Eden Summers - 24 NOV
R The Peacock's Poison - Ruby Loren - 10 NOV
C The Cruel Prince - Holly Black - 23 OCT
U Under Her Skin - Susan Mallery - 14 OCT
L All You Need - Lorelei James - 5 DEC
E One Call Away - Emily Goodwin - 28 NOV
S The Switch - Sandra Brown - 25 OCT

M Resisting the Hero - Cindi Madsen - 10 OCT
U All That Followed - Gabriel Urza - 6 OCT
L Lord of London Town - Tillie Cole - 25 OCT
L Dark Burning - Lori Ryan - 18 OCT
I Inside Out - Demi Moore - 2 OCT
G Good Samaritans - Will Carver - 7 NOV
A Cold as Ice - Allison Brennan - 29 OCT
N Stone Cold Texas Ranger - Nicole Helm - 6 NOV
The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black Torian (Hunting Her, #3) by Eden Summers The Peacock's Poison (Madigan Amos Zoo Mystery #5) by Ruby Loren The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black Under Her Skin (Lone Star Sisters, #1) by Susan Mallery All You Need (Need You, #3) by Lorelei James One Call Away by Emily Goodwin The Switch by Sandra Brown Resisting the Hero (Accidentally in Love, #3) by Cindi Madsen All That Followed by Gabriel Urza Lord of London Town (Adley Firm #1) by Tillie Cole Dark Burning (Dark Falls #6) by Lori Ryan Inside Out by Demi Moore Good Samaritans (Detective Sergeant Pace, #1) by Will Carver Cold as Ice (Lucy Kincaid #17) by Allison Brennan Stone Cold Texas Ranger by Nicole Helm

✔James Madison
J A Warm Heart in Winter - J.R. Ward - 6 DEC
A The Color Purple - Alice Walker - 11 NOV
M Wild Hearts - Susan Mallery - 10 OCT
E Everything to Lose - Savannah Stuart - 16 NOV
S Stone Cold Christmas Ranger - Nicole Helm - 1 DEC

M Midnight Sun - Stephenie Meyer - 2 NOV
A After Sundown - Linda Howard - 13 OCT
D Dark Tidings - Trish McCallan - 30 OCT
I What Doesn't Kill You - Iris Johansen - 28 OCT
S Deception and Chaos - S.M. Soto - 18 NOV
O On Dublin Street: The Bonus Material - Samantha Young - 21 NOV
N Stone Cold Undercover Agent - Nicole Helm - 18 NOV
A Warm Heart in Winter (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18.5) by J.R. Ward The Color Purple by Alice Walker Wild Hearts (Lone Star Sisters, #0.5) by Susan Mallery Everything to Lose by Savannah Stuart Stone Cold Christmas Ranger (Harlequin Intrigue) by Nicole Helm Midnight Sun (Twilight, #5) by Stephenie Meyer After Sundown by Linda Howard Dark Tidings (Dark Falls #10) by Trish McCallan What Doesn't Kill You (Catherine Ling, #2) by Iris Johansen Deception and Chaos (Chaos, #1) by S.M. Soto On Dublin Street The Bonus Material (On Dublin Street, #6.8) by Samantha Young Stone Cold Undercover Agent by Nicole Helm

✔John Laurens
J Rescue My Heart - Jill Shalvis - 26 OCT
O The Once and Future Witches - Alix E. Harrow - 3 NOV
H Hearts on Air - L.H. Cosway - 15 OCT
N The Cuban Affair - Nelson DeMille - 17 NOV

L A Local Habitation - Seanan McGuire - 9 NOV
A How to Raise an Honest Rabbit - Amy Lane - 15 OCT
U The Upside of Falling - Meghan Quinn - 22 OCT
R Red Dirt Heart 2 - N.R. Walker - 27 OCT
E Eggnog Trifle Trouble - Addison Moore - 19 NOV
N Darklight - Nicola Claire - 22 NOV
S Dark Terror - Sandra Owens - 15 OCT
Rescue My Heart (Animal Magnetism, #3) by Jill Shalvis The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow Hearts on Air (Hearts, #6) by L.H. Cosway The Cuban Affair by Nelson DeMille A Local Habitation (October Daye, #2) by Seanan McGuire How to Raise an Honest Rabbit (Granby Knitting, #2) by Amy Lane The Upside of Falling (The Blue Line Duet, #1) by Meghan Quinn Red Dirt Heart 2 (Red Dirt, #2) by N.R. Walker Eggnog Trifle Trouble (Murder in the Mix #28) by Addison Moore Darklight (Kindred, #11) by Nicola Claire Dark Terror (Dark Falls #5) by Sandra Owens

✔Philip Hamilton
P Playing Dirty - Liliana Hart - 6 DEC
H Hidden Truths - K. Webster - 3 NOV
I In Sheets Of Rain - Nicola Claire - 18 OCT
L By a Thread - Lucy Score - 16 NOV
I Inside Affair - Ella Frank - 5 NOV
P Sparked by Love: A Holiday for Romance - Peggy Bird - 10 NOV

H Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Brash Blonde - Gemma Halliday - 9 NOV
A A Christmas to Dismember - Addison Moore - 3 DEC
M My Favorite Souvenir - Penelope Ward - 2 DEC
I In the Company of Wolves - Paige Tyler - 11 NOV
L Whiskey Lullaby - Liliana Hart - 12 NOV
T Tormentor Mine - Anna Zaires - 26 NOV
O An Officer and a Rebel - Cindi Madsen - 2 OCT
N Red Dirt Heart - N.R. Walker - 25 OCT
Playing Dirty (A J.J. Graves Mystery #10) by Liliana Hart Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1) by K. Webster In Sheets Of Rain by Nicola Claire By a Thread by Lucy Score Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1) by Ella Frank Sparked by Love A Holiday for Romance by Peggy Bird Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Brash Blonde (Marty Hudson Mysteries Book 1) by Gemma Halliday A Christmas to Dismember (Country Cottage Mysteries #12) by Addison Moore My Favorite Souvenir by Penelope Ward In the Company of Wolves (SWAT, #3) by Paige Tyler Whiskey Lullaby (An Addison Holmes Mystery, #7) by Liliana Hart Tormentor Mine (Tormentor Mine, #1) by Anna Zaires An Officer and a Rebel (Accidentally in Love, #2.5) by Cindi Madsen Red Dirt Heart (Red Dirt, #1) by N.R. Walker

message 13: by Pam from Maine (new)

Pam from Maine | 377 comments Tasks for the Hamilton Quarterly Challenge-

* Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list or a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover
*Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) on the cover or a book you want to read late into the night and struggle to keep your eyes open

*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Read a book with a wealthy character or a book with green on the cover
*Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name or a book that has a father in the story

*How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- Read a book with the number 7 in the page count or publishing date or a book with a least 7 books in its series.
*I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love.
*You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a romantic suspense book or a book with an explosive character.
*I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with a character that wants revenge or a book with a firefighter or a book with red or orange on the cover.
*The Orphanage- Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood or a book with a building on the cover

*You'll Be Back- Read a road trip romance or a book with a person's back on the cover.
*Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Read a book with water on the cover or a book set in Europe.
*When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a stand-alone story or a book with unrequited love.
*I'm So Blue- Read a book that is the last in the series (as of now) or a book with blue on the cover.
*Awesome, Wow- Read a book recommended to you (i.e. a challenge, book list, librarian, friend) or a book with an adjective or exclamation point in its title (i.e. Pretty Prize, After Ever Happy, Dark Lover, Tall, Dark... Westmoreland! )

message 14: by Susan (last edited Dec 03, 2020 03:01PM) (new)

Susan (scoutmomskf) | 1644 comments I will start with two, but I hope to do all five.

Finished with this section - all five! Now to see how many more bonus books I can get in...

26/26

Tasks for the Hamilton Quarterly Challenge-

🌟 Young- Read a YA book or a book with a child in the story
Once Dishonored - Mary Jo Putney (Zebra - Oct 2020) - Sept 25
🌟Scrappy- Read a book with a character who is ambitious or a book you would do anything to get your hands on
Happily This Christmas - Susan Mallery (HQN - Oct 2020) - Sept 17
🌟Hungry- Read a book with food on the cover or a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more
Second Chance with His Army Doc - Charlotte Hawkes (HMED #1129 - Oct 2020) (first book) - Sept 22
🌟 Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list or a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover
The Flapper's Baby Scandal - Lauri Robinson (HH #1516 - July 2020) (sunrise/peach) - Sept 18
🌟Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) on the cover or a book you want to read late into the night and struggle to keep your eyes open
Home for the Baby's Sake - Christine Rimmer (HSE #2793 - Oct 2020) (finished at 3 am) - Sept 16
🌟My Shot- Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!) or a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity
The Flapper's Scandalous Elopement - Lauri Robinson (HH #1530 - Sept 2020) (exciting opportunity) - Sept 20

Once Dishonored (Rogues Redeemed, #5) by Mary Jo Putney Happily This Christmas by Susan Mallery Second Chance with His Army Doc by Charlotte Hawkes The Flapper's Baby Scandal (Sisters of the Roaring Twenties #2) by Lauri Robinson Home for the Baby's Sake by Christine Rimmer The Flapper's Scandalous Elopement (Sisters of the Roaring Twenties #3) by Lauri Robinson

🌟Talk Less- Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth or a book with a shy character
The Cowboy's Comeback - Melissa Senate (HSE #2779 - Aug 2020) - Oct 21
🌟Smile More- Read a book with a mouth on the cover or a book that you think will make you happy to read it
The Confessions of the Duke of Newlyn - Bronwyn Scott (HH #1532 - Oct 2020) - Sept 27
🌟I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Read a book with a wealthy character or a book with green on the cover
The Italian's Unexpected Heir - Jennifer Faye (HR #4728 - Sept 2020) - Sept 28
🌟Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name or a book that has a father in the story
Colton 911: Agent By Her Side - Deborah Fletcher Mello (HRS #2107 - Oct 2020) (father) - Oct 7
🌟I'm The Villain In Your Story- Read a book that has a villainous character or a book with a dark cover
Settling an Old Score - Delores Fossen (HI #1941 - Aug 2020) (villain) - Sept 25

The Cowboy's Comeback (Montana Mavericks What Happened to Beatrix? Book 2) by Melissa Senate The Confessions of the Duke of Newlyn by Bronwyn Scott The Italian's Unexpected Heir by Jennifer Faye Colton 911 Agent By Her Side (Colton 911 Grand Rapids #4) by Deborah Fletcher Mello Settling an Old Score by Delores Fossen

🌟How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- Read a book with the number 7 in the page count or publishing date or a book with a least 7 books in its series.
Colton 911: Family Defender - Tara Taylor Quinn (HRS #2095 - July 2020) (Colton 911 series) - Nov 1
🌟I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love.
A Sheriff's Star - Makenna Lee (HSE #2801 - Nov 2020) (help) - Nov 2
🌟You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a romantic suspense book or a book with an explosive character.
Investigation in Black Canyon - Cindi Myers (HI #1962 - Nov 2020) - Oct 22
🌟I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with a character that wants revenge or a book with a firefighter or a book with red or orange on the cover.
Close Range Christmas - Nicole Helm (HI #1961 - Nov 2020) - Oct 30
🌟The Orphanage- Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood or a book with a building on the cover
Falling for the Secret Prince - Alison Roberts (HMED #1135 - Nov 2020) - Oct 29

Colton 911 Family Defender (Colton 911 Grand Rapids #1) by Tara Taylor Quinn A Sheriff's Star (Home to Oak Hollow #1) by Makenna Lee Investigation in Black Canyon by Cindi Myers Close Range Christmas (Badlands Cops #6) by Nicole Helm Falling for the Secret Prince by Alison Roberts

🌟I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Read a book with an intelligent character or a geeky/nerdy character or a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading)
The Lost Prince - Frances Hodgson Burnett (Century Co. - 1915) - Nov 13
🌟A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Read a book with a celebration in the story or a book with white on the cover
The Cowboy's Promise - Teresa Southwick (HSE #2792 - Oct 2020) (wedding) - Nov 3
🌟When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Read a book with a character who has amnesia, or is forgetful or a book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy)
Colton 911: Suspect Under Siege - Jane Godman (HRS #2099 - Aug 2020) - Nov 15
🌟I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that was over too quickly or a book that is #3 or higher in a series.
Her Motherhood Wish - Tara Taylor Quinn (HSE #2758 - Apr 2020) (#3) - Nov 6
🌟I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Read a book with an older character or older sibling or a book that is humorous.
Christmas in Evergreen: Tidings of Joy - Nancy Naigle (Hallmark - Nov 2020) - Nov 10

The Lost Prince by Frances Hodgson Burnett The Cowboy's Promise (Montana Mavericks What Happened to Beatrix? Book 4) by Teresa Southwick Colton 911 Suspect Under Siege (Colton 911 Grand Rapids #2) by Jane Godman Her Motherhood Wish (Parent Portal #3) by Tara Taylor Quinn Christmas in Evergreen Tidings of Joy by Nancy Naigle

🌟You'll Be Back- Read a road trip romance or a book with a person's back on the cover.
Slow Burn - Janice Maynard (HD #2769 - Nov 2020) - Dec 1
🌟Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Read a book with water on the cover or a book set in Europe.
An Unconventional Countess - Jenni Fletcher (HH #1485 - Feb 2020) (England) - Nov 29
🌟When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a stand-alone story or a book with unrequited love.
Christmas on Peach Tree Lane - Jules Bennett (Carina Press - Nov 2020) (stand-alone) - Dec 3
🌟I'm So Blue- Read a book that is the last in the series (as of now) or a book with blue on the cover.
Festivities & Felines: A Holiday Anthology - Candance Colt, Abigail Sharpe, Kira Nyte (CPC Publishing - Nov 2020) (blue on the cover) - Dec 1
🌟Awesome, Wow- Read a book recommended to you (i.e. a challenge, book list, librarian, friend) or a book with an adjective or exclamation point in its title (i.e. Pretty Prize, After Ever Happy, Dark Lover, Tall, Dark... Westmoreland! )
The Cowboy's Targeted Bride - Carla Cassidy (HRS #2113 - Nov 2020) (adjective)- Nov 24

Slow Burn (Dynasties Seven Sins #7) by Janice Maynard An Unconventional Countess (Regency Belles of Bath) by Jenni Fletcher Christmas on Peach Tree Lane by Jules Bennett Festivities & Felines A Holiday Anthology by Candace Colt The Cowboy's Targeted Bride by Carla Cassidy

message 15: by Susan (last edited Dec 14, 2020 04:35PM) (new)

Susan (scoutmomskf) | 1644 comments Part 2 - Bonus

Bonus- You may complete the bonus after completing any level.

Bonus-
Using one or more of the following historical figures that were also in the show, read a book where the title or author's first or last name begins with the letters of that name. You may use the person's first, last or both first and last names to spell out.

Marquis de Lafayette
Thomas Jefferson
George Washington
Peggy Schuyler
Maria Reynolds
Hercules Mulligan
James Madison
John Laurens
Philip Hamilton

46/128

14/18
M - A Mistletoe Vow to Lord Lovell - Joanna Johnson (HH #1534 - Oct 2020) - Sept 29
A - Scandal and the Runaway Bride - Donna Alward (HR #4732 - Oct 2020) - Oct 12
R - Return to Virgin River - Robyn Carr (Mira - Oct 2020) - Oct 11
Q
U - Under the Agent's Protection - Jennifer D. Bokal (HRS #2061 - Oct 2019) - Nov 24
I - Colton 911: In Hot Pursuit - Geri Krotow (HRS #2111 - Nov 2020) - Nov 21
S - Suspicious Circumstances - Rita Herron (HI #1953 - Oct 2020) - Oct 4

D - Danger and Desire: A Romantic Suspense Anthology - Janie Crouch, Rachel Grant, Cristin Harber, Elle James, Maryann Jordan, Kimberly Kincaid, Cat Johnson, Caitlyn O'Leary (Various publishers - Sept 2020) - The Rookie by Kimberly Kincaid - Oct 2
E

L - The Line of Duty - Nichole Severn (HI #1955 - Oct 2020) - Sept 27
A - Brandon - Melody Anne (Amazon - Oct 2020) - Oct 19
F - Just a Little Bet - Tawna Fenske (Entangled Amara - Oct 2020) - Oct 21
A - Agent's Mountain Rescue - Jennifer D. Bokal (HRS #2114 - Nov 2020) - Nov 26
Y - Claiming the Rancher's Heir - Maisey Yates (HD #2767 - Nov 2020) - Nov 15
E
T - Their Christmas Baby Contract - Shannon Stacey (HSE #2802 - Nov 2020) - Oct 23
T - Tempted by Her Viking Enemy - Terri Brisbin (HH #1537 - Nov 2020) - Nov 14
E

A Mistletoe Vow to Lord Lovell by Joanna Johnson Scandal and the Runaway Bride by Donna Alward Return to Virgin River (Virgin River, #19) by Robyn Carr Q Under the Agent's Protection by Jennifer D. Bokal Colton 911 In Hot Pursuit (Colton 911 Grand Rapids #5) by Geri Krotow Suspicious Circumstances (Badge of Honor #4) by Rita Herron .... Danger and Desire A Romantic Suspense Anthology by Janie Crouch E.... The Line of Duty (Blackhawk Security #6) by Nichole Severn Brandon (Anderson Billionaires, #3) by Melody Anne Just a Little Bet (Smokejumper, #2) by Tawna Fenske Agent's Mountain Rescue by Jennifer D. Bokal Claiming the Rancher's Heir (Gold Valley Vineyards, #2) by Maisey Yates E Their Christmas Baby Contract (Blackberry Bay #2) by Shannon Stacey Tempted by Her Viking Enemy (Sons of Sigurd #5) by Terri Brisbin E

12/15
T - A Temporary Christmas Arrangement - Christine Rimmer (HSE #2804 - Dec 2020) - Nov 30
H - Hostile Pursuit - Juno Rushdan (HI #1921 - Apr 2020) - Oct 4
O - Christmas Under the Northern Lights - Annie O'Neil (HMED #1143 - Dec 2020) - Dec 10
M - The Magnolia Sisters - Michelle Major (HQN - Mar 2020) - Oct 13
A - A Marquis in Want of a Wife - Louise Allen (HH #1543 - Dec 2020) - Dec 8
S - Storm - Janie Crouch (Calamity Jane Pub - Oct 2020) - Oct 5

J - Bachelor Unleashed - Brenda Jackson (HK #213 - Dec 2010) - Oct 6
E
F - For This Christmas Only - Caro Carson (HSE #2806 - Dec 2020) - Dec 6
F
E
R - Rookie Instincts - Carol Ericson (HI #1959 - Nov 2020) - Oct 24
S - Silver Creek Fire - Lindsay McKenna (Zebra - Nov 2020) - Nov 4
O - One Snowy Night with Lord Hauxton - Laura Martin (HH #1540 - Nov 2020) - Dec 10
N - A California Christmas - Brenda Novak (Mira - Oct 2020) - Oct 19

A Temporary Christmas Arrangement by Christine Rimmer Hostile Pursuit (Hard Core Justice #1) by Juno Rushdan Christmas Under the Northern Lights by Annie O'Neil The Magnolia Sisters by Michelle Major A Marquis in Want of a Wife by Louise Allen Storm (Linear Tactical #10) by Janie Crouch .... Bachelor Unleashed (Bachelors in Demand #2) by Brenda Jackson E For This Christmas Only (Masterson, Texas, #3) by Caro Carson FE Rookie Instincts (Tactical Crime Division Traverse City #1) by Carol Ericson Silver Creek Fire (Silver Creek, #1) by Lindsay McKenna One Snowy Night with Lord Hauxton by Laura Martin A California Christmas (Silver Springs, #7) by Brenda Novak

4/16
G
E
O
R - High-Priority Asset - Juno Rushdan (HI #1964 - Nov 2020) - Nov 9
G
E

W - Witness Security Breach - Juno Rushdan (HI #1957 - Oct 2020) - Nov 5
A
S
H - His Christmas Cinderella - Christy Jeffries (HSE #2797 - Nov 2020) - Nov 7
I
N
G
T - Toxin Alert - Tyler Anne Snell (HI #1965 - Dec 2020) - Dec 7
O
N

GEO High-Priority Asset (Hard Core Justice #3) by Juno Rushdan GE.... Witness Security Breach (Hard Core Justice #2) by Juno Rushdan AS His Christmas Cinderella by Christy Jeffries ING Toxin Alert (Tactical Crime Division Traverse City #2) by Tyler Anne Snell ON

3/13
P
E
G
G
Y

S
C - Charming the Skeptic - Wynter Daniels (CPC Publishing - Oct 2020) - Oct 16
H - Reawakened by Her Army Major - Charlotte Hawkes (HMED #1130 - Oct 2020) - Nov 12
U
Y
L - Colton Christmas Conspiracy - Lisa Childs (HRS #2112 - Nov 2020) - Nov 22
E
R

PEGGY....S Charming the Skeptic (Cat's Paw Cove #18) by Wynter Daniels Reawakened by Her Army Major by Charlotte Hawkes UY Colton Christmas Conspiracy (Coltons of Kansas #5) by Lisa Childs ER

3/13
M - The Merriest Magnolia - Michelle Major (HQN - Oct 2020) - Oct 14
A
R - Ride the Tide - Julie Ann Walker (Sourcebooks Casablanca- Nov 2020) - Dec 3
I
A

R
E
Y
N
O
L
D - Deadly Amish Reunion - Dana R. Lynn (LIS #862 - Dec 2020) - Dec 8
S

The Merriest Magnolia by Michelle Major A Ride the Tide (Deep Six, #3) by Julie Ann Walker IA....REYNOL Deadly Amish Reunion (Amish Country Justice #9) by Dana R. Lynn S

2/16
H - His Last-Chance Christmas Family - Michelle Major (HSE #2805 - Dec 2020) - Dec 11
E
R
C
U
L
E
S

M - The Maverick's Baby Arrangement - Kathy Douglass (HSE #2785 - Sept 2020) - Oct 26
U
L
L
I
G
A
N

His Last-Chance Christmas Family (Welcome to Starlight Book 3) by Michelle Major ERCULES.... The Maverick's Baby Arrangement (Montana Mavericks What Happened to Beatrix? Book 3) by Kathy Douglass ULLIGAN

7/12
J - Bachelor Untamed - Brenda Jackson (HK #157 - Oct 2009) - Oct 8
A - Deck the Halls - Donna Alward (St. Martin's - Oct 2017) - Dec 14
M - Mistletoe and Mayhem - Heather Boyd, Cheryl Bolen, Alina K. Field, Wendy Vella, Barbara Monajem, Donna Cummings, Samantha Grace, Sasha Cottman, Bree Wolf, Lana Williams, Bronwen Evans (Heather Boyd - Nov 2020) - Nov 19
E
S

M - Mountain of Evidence - Cindi Myers (HI #1968 - Dec 2020) - Dec 4
A
D - Colton 911: Detective on Call - Regan Black (HRS #2103 - Sept 2020) - Nov 20
I - Impact Zone - Julie Anne Lindsey (HI #1971 - Jan 2021) - Dec 12
S
O
N - Neurosurgeon's Christmas to Remember - Traci Douglass (HMED #1136 - Nov 2020) - Dec 13

Bachelor Untamed (Bachelors in Demand #1) by Brenda Jackson Deck the Halls (Darling, VT, #3.5) by Donna Alward Mistletoe and Mayhem by Cheryl Bolen ES.... Mountain of Evidence by Cindi Myers A Colton 911 Detective on Call (Colton 911 Grand Rapids #3) by Regan Black Impact Zone by Julie Anne Lindsey SO Neurosurgeon's Christmas to Remember (Royal Christmas at Seattle General, #2) by Traci Douglass

1/11
J - Bachelor Undone - Brenda Jackson (HK #261 - Dec 2011) - Oct 11
O
H
N

L
A
U
R
E
N
S

Bachelor Undone (Bachelors in Demand #3) by Brenda Jackson OHN....LAURENS

0/14
P
H
I
L
I
P

H
A
M
I
L
T
O
N

PHILIP....HAMILTON

message 16: by Frankie (last edited Dec 02, 2020 09:19PM) (new)

Frankie Johnson | 212 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

26/26. Finished

Tasks for the Hamilton Quarterly Challenge-

01.*How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- Read a book with a least 7 books in its series.
(Lowcountry Tales Series)
Lowcountry Summer-Dorothea Benton Frank 9/15
02.*I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love.
Say My Name-Aviva Blakeman 9/19
03.*You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a romantic suspense book.
Hit & Run-Freya Barker 9/25
04.*I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with a character that wants revenge.
Ruthless Princess-Rachel Van Dyken 9/24
05.*The Orphanage- Read a book with a building on the cover
Neighbors-Stylo Fantome 9/16
Lowcountry Summer (Lowcountry Tales, #7) by Dorothea Benton Frank Say My Name (Devil's Bastards MC, #2) by Aviva Blakeman Hit & Run (PASS, #1) by Freya Barker Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken Neighbors (Twin Estates, #1) by Stylo Fantome

06.* Young- Read a YA book.
Catching Lucy-Terri Anne Browning 9/27
07.*Scrappy- Read a book you would do anything to get your hands on.
Forever My Saint-Monica James 9/30
08.*Hungry- Read a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more.
(Miami Nights Series)
How Much I Feel-Marie Force 10/01
09.* Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list.
CODY: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club-Jessie Cooke 9/27
10.*Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) on the cover.
Vodka on the Rocks-Lani Lynn Vale 9/27
11.*My Shot- Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!).
Life & Limb-Freya Barker 10/01
Catching Lucy (Lucy & Harris, #1) by Terri Anne Browning Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things #3) by Monica James How Much I Feel (Miami Nights, #1) by Marie Force CODY Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club (Southside Skulls MC Romance Book 2) by Jessie Cooke Vodka on the Rocks (Uncertain Saints MC, #3) by Lani Lynn Vale Life & Limb (PASS, #2) by Freya Barker

12.*Talk Less- Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth.
Rocco-Sarah Castille 10/07
13.*Smile More- Read a book with a mouth on the cover.
The Fire and the Roar-Cat Porter 10/07
14.*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Read a book with a wealthy character.
El Santo-M. Robinson 10/20
15.*Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a father in the story.
Counter To My Intelligence-Lani Lynn Vale 10/15
16.*I'm The Villain In Your Story- Read a book that has a villainous character.
Alace Suites-MariaLisa deMora 10/16
Rocco (Ruin & Revenge, #3) by Sarah Castille The Fire and the Roar (Legends of Meager, #1.5) by Cat Porter El Santo (Saint-Sinner, #1) by M. Robinson Counter To My Intelligence (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC, #7) by Lani Lynn Vale Alace Suites (Alace Sweets, #1) by MariaLisa deMora

17.*I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Read a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading)
(172,939)
Ugly Love-Colleen Hoover 10/23
18.*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Read a book with white on the cover
Full Measures-Rebecca Yarros 11/06
19.*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Read book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy)
El Pecador-M. Robinson 11/04
20.*I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that is #3 or higher in a series.
(Hot In the City Series)
Not Just Friends-T. Gephart 10/29
21.*I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Read a book with an older sibling.
Lock You Down-Jessica Gadziala 10/25
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover Full Measures (Flight & Glory, #1) by Rebecca Yarros El Pecador (Saint-Sinner, #2) by M. Robinson Not Just Friends by T. Gephart Lock You Down (Rivers Brothers, #2) by Jessica Gadziala

22.*You'll Be Back- Read a book with a person's back on the cover.
Maid for Love-Marie Force 11/12
23.*Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Read a book set in Europe.
Lord of London Town-Tillie Cole 11/28
24.*When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a stand-alone story and a with unrequited love.
Sex. Love. Marriage.-Shey Stahl 11/13
25.*I'm So Blue- Read a book that is the last in the series (as of now).
(Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Series #7)
Bound by the Past-Cora Reilly 11/18
26.*Awesome, Wow- Read a book with an adjective or exclamation point in its title (i.e. Pretty Prize, After Ever Happy, Dark Lover, Tall, Dark... Westmoreland! )
Dark Lover-J.R. Ward 11/23
Maid for Love (Gansett Island, #1) by Marie Force Lord of London Town (Adley Firm #1) by Tillie Cole Sex. Love. Marriage. by Shey Stahl Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7) by Cora Reilly Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward

message 17: by Frankie (last edited Dec 14, 2020 09:46PM) (new)

Frankie Johnson | 212 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

104/129?

Marquis de Lafayette
001.M:Melody & Styx-Anne Mercier 10/09
002.A:All You Need is Love-Marie Force 10/06
003.R:R.S. Grey-Coldhearted Boss 10/25
004.Q:Q.B. Tyler-Bittersweet Addiction 10/31
005.U:Unintended-Georgia Cates 10/23
006.I:Instant Attraction-Jill Shalvis 10/11
007.S:Stone Promises-Samantha Christy 10/03

008.D:Dark Stranger: The Dream-I.T. Lucas 11/03
009.E:The Eyre Affair-Jasper Fforde 11/10
010.L:Lani Lynn Vale-Bad Apple 10/04
011.A:Arsen-Mia Asher 10/16
012.F:First Comes Scandal-Julia Quinn 10/09
013.A:Alaska Wild-Helena Newbury 10/18
014.Y:Your Endless Love-Layla Hagen 10/21
015.A:Autumn Skies Over Ruby Falls-Holly Martin 10/02
016.E:Eli's Triumph-Joanna Wylde 10/05
017.T:A Thanksgiving Dilemma-Rose Francis 10/06
018.T:Take Me Back-Meghan March 10/01
019.E:Emma Hart-Kiss Me Not 11/12
Melody & Styx (Rockstar #9.5) by Anne Mercier All You Need is Love (Green Mountain, #1) by Marie Force Coldhearted Boss by R.S. Grey Bittersweet Addiction (Bittersweet #2) by Q.B. Tyler Unintended (The Sin Trilogy, #5) by Georgia Cates Instant Attraction (Wilder, #1) by Jill Shalvis Stone Promises (The Stone Brothers, #2) by Samantha Christy
Dark Stranger The Dream (The Children of the Gods, #1) by I.T. Lucas The Eyre Affair (Thursday Next, #1) by Jasper Fforde Bad Apple (The Uncertain Saints MC, #4) by Lani Lynn Vale Arsen by Mia Asher First Comes Scandal (Rokesbys #4) by Julia Quinn Alaska Wild by Helena Newbury Your Endless Love (The Bennett Family, #9) by Layla Hagen Autumn Skies Over Ruby Falls by Holly Martin Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7) by Joanna Wylde A Thanksgiving Dilemma (Holiday Hunks, #3) by Rose Francis Take Me Back by Meghan March Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me, #1) by Emma Hart

Thomas Jefferson
020.T:Thirty-One and a Half Regrets-Denise Grover Swank 11/17
021.H:Halo-R.C. Stephens 11/02
022.O:One Day-David Nicholls 10/05
023.M:Max-Sawyer Bennett 10/14
024.A:All I Want-J. Daniels 11/09
025.S:Stone Vows-Samantha Christy 10/04

026.J:Jodi Ellen Malpas-The Forbidden 11/20
027.E:The Eagle and the Flame-Karen Kay 11/19
028.F:Free Ride-M.N. Forgy 11/09
029.F:Fatal Affair-Marie Force 10/31
030.E:Emma Scott-A Five-Minute Life 11/21
031.R:The Red Ledger: Part 3-Meredith Wild 10/09
032.S:Sins & Needles-Karina Halle 10/07
033.O:Old Fashioned-Kandi Steiner 10/17
034.N:A Nordic King-Karina Halle 10/10
Thirty-One and a Half Regrets (Rose Gardner Mystery, #4) by Denise Grover Swank Halo by R.C. Stephens One Day by David Nicholls Max (Cold Fury Hockey, #6) by Sawyer Bennett All I Want (Alabama Summer, #2) by J. Daniels Stone Vows (The Stone Brothers #3) by Samantha Christy
The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas The Eagle and the Flame (The Wild West Series Book 1) by Karen Kay Free Ride by M.N. Forgy Fatal Affair (Fatal, #1) by Marie Force A Five-Minute Life by Emma Scott The Red Ledger Part 3 by Meredith Wild Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy, #1) by Karina Halle Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4) by Kandi Steiner A Nordic King (Nordic Royals, #3) by Karina Halle

George Washington
035.G:Gemini-Gemma James 10/08
036.E:The End of Alice-A.M. Homes 12/05
037.O:Officially Over It-Lani Lynn Vale 10/21
038.R:Revealing Annie (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha)-Freya Barker 10/20
039.G:Gun Shy-Lili St. Germain 11/05
040.E:

041.W:Wonderfully Wrecked-K.B. Winters 10/29
042.A:An Aces Christmas-Nicole Jacquelyn 11/18
043.S:Shooting Scars-Karina Halle 10/08
044.H:Holding On-A.C. Bextor 11/29
045.I:Imperfect Match-Corinne Michaels 10/22
046.N:No Jerks on Monday-Misti Murphy 11/10
047.G:Going for the Hole-L.P. Dover 11/19
048.T:The Truth About Cowboys-Lisa Renee Jones 11/28
049.O:Once in a Lifetime-Jill Shalvis 11/13
050.N:Nash:Willa Nash-The Bribe 10/16
Gemini (The Zodiac Queen, #3) by Gemma James The End of Alice by A.M. Homes Officially Over It (SWAT Generation 2.0, #10) by Lani Lynn Vale Revealing Annie (Police and Fire Operation Alpha) (On Call Book 5) by Freya Barker Gun Shy by Lili St. Germain E
Wonderfully Wrecked (Reckless Bastards MC, #4) by K.B. Winters An Aces Christmas (The Aces' Sons) by Nicole Jacquelyn Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2) by Karina Halle Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1) by A.C. Bextor Imperfect Match by Corinne Michaels No Jerks on Monday by Misti Murphy Going for the Hole (On Par, #1) by L.P. Dover The Truth About Cowboys by Lisa Renee Jones Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor #9) by Jill Shalvis The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1) by Willa Nash

Peggy Schuyler
051.P:A Place in the Sun-R.S. Grey 10/24
052.E:
053.G:
054.G:Gadziala:Jessica Gadziala-The Woman in the Trunk 11/08
055.Y:Yellowthread Street-William Marshall 11/07

056.S:The Space in Between-Brittainy C. Cherry 10/22
057.C:Control-K. Bromberg 10/04
058.H:Hour of Need-Melinda Leigh 12/05
059.U:Until the Last Breath-Shanora Williams 10/29
060.Y:Young Bar-Jane Fraser 11/19
061.L:Life To My Flight-Lani Lynn Vale 10/11
062.E:
063.R:Redemption-Georgia Cates 10/30
A Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey EG The Woman in the Trunk by Jessica Gadziala Yellowthread Street (Yellowthread Street #1) by William Marshall
The Space in Between (The Space in Between, #1) by Brittainy C. Cherry Control (Everyday Heroes #3.5) by K. Bromberg Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1) by Melinda Leigh Until the Last Breath by Shanora Williams Young Bar by Jane Fraser Life To My Flight (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC, #5) by Lani Lynn Vale E Redemption (The Sin Trilogy, #6) by Georgia Cates

Maria Reynolds
064.M:My Favorite Souvenir-Penelope Ward 11/07
065.A:Archer's Voice-Mia Sheridan 11/18
066.R:Redemption Road-Katie Ashley 10/30
067.I:I Can Be a Better You-Tarryn Fisher 10/27
068.A:Aly Martinez-The Fall Up 11/20

069.R:Reasonable Doubt: Full Series-Whitney G. 11/05
070.E:
071.Y:You Break Me-Glenna Maynard 11/30
072.N:Nobody Knows-Lani Lynn Vale 11/11
073.O:
074.L:Last Mile-Katie Ashley 11/02
075.D:Dailey:Janet Dailey-Bed of Grass 10/16
076.S:Shade's Lady-Joanna Wylde 11/22
My Favorite Souvenir by Penelope Ward Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan Redemption Road (Vicious Cycle, #2) by Katie Ashley I Can Be a Better You by Tarryn Fisher The Fall Up (The Fall Up, #1) by Aly Martinez
Reasonable Doubt Full Series (Reasonable Doubt, #1-3.25) by Whitney G. E You Break Me (The Prospect #2) by Glenna Maynard Nobody Knows (SWAT Generation 2.0, #11) by Lani Lynn Vale O Last Mile (Vicious Cycle, #3) by Katie Ashley Bed of Grass (Maryland, Americana, #20) by Janet Dailey Shade's Lady (Reapers MC #6.5) by Joanna Wylde

Hercules Mulligan
077.H:Ho Ho Hennessy-Jamie Begley 12/12
078.E:
079.R:Random & Rare-Cat Porter 10/27/20
080.C:Craving Lucy-Terri Anne Browning 10/10
081.U:Unconscious Hearts-Harper Sloan 11/19
082.L:Laken-Addison Jane 10/26/20
083.E:
084.S:Southern Chance-Natasha Madison 11/25

085.M:McGarvey Black-Without Her Consent 11/12
086.U:
087.L:Lincoln-S. Nelson 11/13
088.L:Letters to Molly-Devney Perry 11/02
089.I:Ivan 2-Roxie Rivera 11/11
090.G:Grey:R.S. Grey-Make Me Bad 12/08
091.A:Andrew:Kathryn Andrews-Last Slice of Pie 12/06
092.N:Natasha Madison-Southern Comfort 12/01
Ho Ho Hennessy by Jamie Begley E Random & Rare (Lock & Key, #2) by Cat Porter Craving Lucy (Lucy & Harris, #2) by Terri Anne Browning Unconscious Hearts (Hearts of Vegas, #1) by Harper Sloan Laken (The Phoenix Club Girl Diaries #2) by Addison Jane E Southern Chance (Southern, #1) by Natasha Madison
Without Her Consent by McGarvey Black U Lincoln (Knights Corruption MC - Next Generation, #2) by S. Nelson Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2) by Devney Perry Ivan 2 (Her Russian Protector, #9) by Roxie Rivera Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey Last Slice of Pie (Starving for Southern #2) by Kathryn Andrews Southern Comfort (Southern, #2) by Natasha Madison

James Madison
093.J:Jaci J.-The Ride 12/09
094.A:Author, May I?-Aden Lowe 12/02
095.M:The Morning After-Suzanne Forster 11/17
096.E:
097.S:The Sweetness of Life-Kathryn Andrews 11/15

098.M:Marie Force-Fool for Love 11/20
099.A:Aries-Gemma James 11/30
100.D:Dark Guardian Craved-I.T. Lucas 10/12
101.I:The Italian-T.L. Swan 12/09
102.S:The Strawberry Hearts Diner-Carolyn Brown 11/15
103.O:
104.N:
The Ride (Hell's Disciples MC, #1) by Jaci J. Author, May I? by Aden Lowe The Morning After by Suzanne Forster E The Sweetness of Life (Starving for Southern, #1) by Kathryn Andrews
Fool for Love (Gansett Island, #2) by Marie Force Aries (The Zodiac Queen, #1) by Gemma James Dark Guardian Craved (Children of the Gods #12) by I.T. Lucas The Italian by T.L. Swan The Strawberry Hearts Diner by Carolyn Brown ON

John Laurens
105.J:Jamie Begley-Riot 12/10
106.O:
107.H:Hart:Staci Hart-Love, Hannah 11/15
108.N:Nikki Mays-Cuffed by You 12/13

109.L:Laura Branchflower-A White Picket Fence 11/25
110.A:Ava Harrison-Corrupt Kingdom 12/02
111.U:Unholy Union-Natasha Knight 10/12
112.R:Rescuing Broken-Gina Azzi 11/17
113.E:Emma Scott-The Girl in the Love Song 12/13
114.N:Noble Prince-Devney Perry 11/27
115.S:Staci Hart-Coming Up Roses 10/14
Riot (Predators MC, #1) by Jamie Begley O Love, Hannah (The Austens, #3) by Staci Hart Cuffed by You (SAPD SWAT #3) by Nikki Mays
A White Picket Fence (A White Picket Fence #1) by Laura Branchflower Corrupt Kingdom by Ava Harrison Unholy Union by Natasha Knight Rescuing Broken by Gina Azzi The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1) by Emma Scott Noble Prince (Tin Gypsy, #4) by Devney Perry Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1) by Staci Hart

message 19: by Sarah {The Bookish Knitter} (last edited Nov 03, 2020 05:02PM) (new)

Sarah {The Bookish Knitter} (sarahphalen) | 511 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge
Level: 5 people completed - I am lucky enough to have seen the show live more than once!
25/26 Completed

Young- Read a YA book or a book with a child in the story
📖Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon
October 10th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐1/2

Scrappy- Read a book with a character who is ambitious or a book you would do anything to get your hands on.
📖The Merriest Magnolia by Michelle Major
September 21st, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2

Hungry- Read a book with food on the cover or a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more
📖Death Overdue by Allison Brook
October 2nd, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list or a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover
🎧This Heart of Mine by Brenda Novak
October 2nd, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐1/2

Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) on the cover or a book you want to read late into the night and struggle to keep your eyes open
📖Deadly Cover-Up by Julie Anne Lindsey
November 3rd, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

My Shot- Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!) or a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity
🎧Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie
September 28th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐

Of Curses and Kisses (St. Rosetta's Academy, #1) by Sandhya Menon The Merriest Magnolia by Michelle Major Death Overdue (The Haunted Library Mysteries, #1) by Allison Brook This Heart of Mine (Whiskey Creek, #8) by Brenda Novak Deadly Cover-Up (Fortress Defense Book 1) by Julie Anne Lindsey Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie

Talk Less- Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth or a book with a shy character
🎧The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
October 30th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Smile More- Read a book with a mouth on the cover or a book that you think will make you happy to read it
🎧His Royal Highness by R.S. Grey
September 18th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Read a book with a wealthy character or a book with green on the cover.
📖In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
September 28th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name or a book that has a father in the story.
🎧Ten Days Gone by Beverly Long
September 20th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐1/2

I'm The Villain In Your Story- Read a book that has a villainous character or a book with a dark cover.
🎧Ambush before Sunrise by B.J. Daniels
September 26th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐1/2

The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins His Royal Highness by R.S. Grey In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren Ten Days Gone (A.L. McKittridge #1) by Beverly Long Ambush before Sunrise (Cardwell Ranch Montana Legacy Book 3) by B.J. Daniels

How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- Read a book with the number 7 in the page count or publishing date or a book with a least 7 books in its series.
🎧The Witches: Salem, 1692 by Stacy Schiff
October 20th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love.
🎧The Sea Glass Cottage by RaeAnne Thayne
September 17th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a romantic suspense book or a book with an explosive character.
📖Shadow Point Deputy by Julie Anne Lindsey
October 4th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with a character that wants revenge or a book with a firefighter or a book with red or orange on the cover.
📖Apple Cider Slaying by Julie Anne Lindsey
October 21st, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Orphanage- Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood or a book with a building on the cover.
🎧Booked for Death by Victoria Gilbert
October 3rd, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐

The Witches Salem, 1692 by Stacy Schiff The Sea Glass Cottage by RaeAnne Thayne Shadow Point Deputy (Garrett Valor #1) by Julie Anne Lindsey Apple Cider Slaying (A Cider Shop Mystery #1) by Julie Anne Lindsey Booked for Death (Booklovers B&B Mysteries #1) by Victoria Gilbert

I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Read a book with an intelligent character or a geeky/nerdy character or a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading)
🎧The Witches of New York by Ami McKay
October 24th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Read a book with a celebration in the story or a book with white on the cover
📖The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
November 1st, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Read a book with a character who has amnesia, or is forgetful or a book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy)
🎧Cold Case at Camden Crossing by Rita Herron
October 27th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐

I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that was over too quickly or a book that is #3 or higher in a series.
📖Claiming the Rancher's Heir by Maisey Yates
October 23rd, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Read a book with an older character or older sibling or a book that is humorous.
📖Cathy's Christmas Kitchen by Tilly Tennant
October 28th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Witches of New York by Ami McKay The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn Cold Case at Camden Crossing (Cold Case #1) by Rita Herron Claiming the Rancher's Heir (Gold Valley Vineyards, #2) by Maisey Yates Cathy's Christmas Kitchen by Tilly Tennant

5. King George- (Jonathan Groff)
You'll Be Back- Read a road trip romance or a book with a person's back on the cover.
🎧A Lot like Love by Julie James
October 7th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

🤍 Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Read a book with water on the cover or a book set in Europe.

When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a stand-alone story or a book with unrequited love.
🎧Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey
October 26th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐

I'm So Blue- Read a book that is the last in the series (as of now) or a book with blue on the cover.
🎧When No One is Watching by Alyssa Cole
October 12th, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐1/2

✔ Awesome, Wow- Read a book recommended to you (i.e. a challenge, book list, librarian, friend) or a book with an adjective or exclamation point in its title (i.e. Pretty Prize, After Ever Happy, Dark Lover, Tall, Dark... Westmoreland! )
🎧Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
November 2nd, 2020 - ⭐⭐⭐1/2

A Lot like Love (FBI/US Attorney, #2) by Julie James🤍2🤍Anything You Can Do by R.S. GreyWhen No One is Watching by Alyssa ColeLove and Other Words by Christina Lauren

message 20: by Jenn (not Lily) (last edited Nov 24, 2020 03:00AM) (new)

Jenn (not Lily) | 224 comments Tasks for the Hamilton Quarterly Challenge: 26/26 + 13/13 bonus + 14/14 bonus + 15/15 bonus

1. Alexander Hamilton - (Lin-Manuel Miranda) 6/6 (view spoiler)
2. Aaron Burr - (Leslie Odom, Jr.) 5/5 (view spoiler)
3. Eliza Hamilton - (Phillipa Soo) 5/5 (view spoiler)
4. Angelica Schuyler- (Renée Elise Goldsberry) 5/5 (view spoiler)
5, King George - (Jonathan Groff) 5/5 (view spoiler)

It'd be a shame to not have all of the Schuyler sisters here, so:

Peggy Schuyler 13/13 (view spoiler)

Philip Hamilton 14/14 (view spoiler)

Thomas Jefferson 15/15 (view spoiler)

message 21: by Mary (last edited Dec 13, 2020 11:40PM) (new)

Mary  (wimew) | 227 comments Tasks for the Hamilton Quarterly Challenge-
6/6
* Young- child in the story
My Lady Notoriousby Jo Beverley 9/20 * h's sister has a newborn
*Scrappy- a book you would do anything to get your hands on
A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones 9/17
*Hungry- Read a book with food on the cover
Footprints in the Frosting by Laura Pauling 9/19
* Rise Up- Read a book to move higher up your tbr list
Twisted Truths by Rebecca Zanetti 9/29
*Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) on the cover
Exorcising Sean's Ghost by Beth Kery 9/21
*My Shot- Read a book with a weapon on the cover
Louisiana Longshot by Jana Deleon 9/28

My Lady Notorious (Malloren, #1) by Jo Beverley A Bad Day for Sunshine (Sunshine Vicram, #1) by Darynda Jones Footprints in the Frosting (Holly Hart, #1) by Laura Pauling
Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti Exorcising Sean's Ghost by Beth Kery Louisiana Longshot (Miss Fortune Mystery, #1) by Jana Deleon

5/5
*Talk Less- Read a book with a shy character
Key of Valor by Nora Roberts 10/18
*Smile More- Read a book with a mouth on the cover
Rumor Has It by Jessica Lemmon 10/11
*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Read a book: wealthy character
The Australian Millionaire's Love-Child by Robyn Grady 10/5
*Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name
Unforgiven by Lindsay McKenna 9/23 Reno Manchachi
*I'm The Villain In Your Story- book with a dark cover
Cat Among the Pigeons by Agatha Christie 9/18

Key of Valor (Key Trilogy, #3) by Nora Roberts Rumor Has It (Real Love, #4) by Jessica Lemmon The Australian Millionaire's Love-Child by Robyn Grady Unforgiven (Warriors for the Light #1) by Lindsay McKenna Cat Among the Pigeons (Hercule Poirot, #34) by Agatha Christie by Cleo Coyle 9/30 247 p
*I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help.
Darkness by Karen Robards h saved H =drowning 9/24
*You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a romantic suspense book
Through the Fire by Katie Ruggle 10/4
*I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with a character that wants revenge
Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts 10/1 relationship ruined twice
*The Orphanage- Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing
Perfectly Imperfect Mine by Amelia Shea 9/24 h nasty mom H orphan

Murder Most Frothy (Coffeehouse Mystery, #4) by Cleo Coyle Darkness by Karen Robards Through the Fire (Rocky Mountain K9 Unit, #4) by Katie Ruggle Key of Knowledge (Key Trilogy, #2) by Nora Roberts Perfectly Imperfect Mine (Garrison Brothers Book 1) by Amelia Shea

5/5
*I'm Looking For A Mind At Work: book with more than 3,000 ratings
Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost 10/25 7825 ratings
*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Read a book with white on the cover
Cats Can't Shoot by Clea Simon 10/21
*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name: Read a book with a name in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy)
Mason by S.M. Shade 10/23
*I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that is #3 or higher in a series.
Zero F*cks by S.M. Shade 10/19 4th in Violent Circle series
*I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Read a book that is humorous.
Real Ponies Don't Go Oink! by Patrick F. McManus 10/20

Shades of Wicked (Night Rebel, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Cats Can't Shoot (Pru Marlowe, #2) by Clea Simon Mason (Striking Back, #2) by S.M. Shade Real Ponies Don't Go Oink! by Patrick F. McManus Zero F*cks (Violent Circle #4) by S.M. Shade

5/5
*You'll Be Back- Read a book with a person's back on the cover.
Black Hills Baby by Debra Salonen 12/14
*Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Read a book set in Europe.
Sister Peters in Amsterdam by Betty Neels 11/2 Holland
*When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a stand-alone story
Bone in the Throat by Anthony Bourdain 10/31
*I'm So Blue- Read a book with blue on the cover.
Troublemaker by Linda Howard 10/26
*Awesome, Wow- Read a book recommended to you (friend Limecello)
Swim Deep by Beth Kery 11/18

Black Hills Baby (Black Hills Rendezvous Book 1) by Debra Salonen Sister Peters in Amsterdam by Betty Neels Bone in the Throat by Anthony Bourdain Troublemaker (GO-Team, #1) by Linda Howard Swim Deep by Beth Kery

message 22: by Michele (last edited Dec 04, 2020 06:58PM) (new)

Michele | 54 comments Hamilton Quarterly Challenge
September 15th - December 14th - COMPLETED 12/4/20!!
5 People - I am lucky enough to have seen the show live more than once!

1. Alexander Hamilton- (Lin-Manuel Miranda): 6/6
A. Young- Read a YA book or a book with a child in the story Scoring Off the Ice by Stacey Lynn - 9/15/20 (4*)

B. Scrappy- Read a book with a character who is ambitious or a book you would do anything to get your hands on Every Last Secret by A.R. Torre - 12/3/20 (5*)

C. Hungry- Read a book with food on the cover or a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more Praying for Rain by B.B. Easton - 10/23/20 (4*)

D. Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list or a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover
A Place to Belong: A Novel by Abbie Williams - 9/18/20 (4*)

E. Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) on the cover or a book you want to read late into the night and struggle to keep your eyes open
In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren - 10/2/20 (4 1/2*)

F. My Shot- Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!) or a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity The Silvered Serpents by Roshani Chokshi - 9/28/20 (4 1/2*)

Scoring Off the Ice (Ice Kings, #2) by Stacey Lynn Every Last Secret by A.R. Torre Praying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #1) by B.B. Easton A Place to Belong A Novel by Abbie Williams In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren The Silvered Serpents (The Gilded Wolves, #2) by Roshani Chokshi

2. Aaron Burr- (Leslie Odom, Jr.): (5/5)
A. Talk Less- Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth or a book with a shy character. The Harpy by Megan Hunter - 11/2/20 (4*)

B. Smile More- Read a book with a mouth on the cover or a book that you think will make you happy to read it Majesty by Katharine McGee - 10/20/20 (3 1/2*)

C. I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Read a book with a wealthy character or a book with green on the cover Making Turquoise by Claire McFall - 9/16/20 (4 1/2*)

D. Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name or a book that has a father in the story
The Princess Knight by G.A. Aiken - 12/1/20 (4 1/2*)

E. I'm The Villain In Your Story- Read a book that has a villainous character or a book with a dark cover Goodnight Beautiful by Aimee Molloy - 10/7/20 (4 1/2*)

The Harpy by Megan Hunter Majesty (American Royals, #2) by Katharine McGee Making Turquoise by Claire McFall The Princess Knight (The Scarred Earth Saga, #2) by G.A. Aiken Goodnight Beautiful by Aimee Molloy

3. Eliza Hamilton- (Phillipa Soo): (5/5)

A. How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- Read a book with the number 7 in the page count or publishing date or a book with a least 7 books in its series. Fractured by Shay Siegel - 10/22/20 (3 1/2*)

B. I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love. The Midnight Bargain by C.L. Polk - 10/13/20 (4*)

C. You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a romantic suspense book or a book with an explosive character. Watch Me by Stacey Kennedy - 9/25/20 (4*)

D. I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with a character that wants revenge or a book with a firefighter or a book with red or orange on the cover. All Scot and Bothered by Kerrigan Byrne - 9/27/20 (4 1/2*)

E. The Orphanage- Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood or a book with a building on the cover When You Come Back to Me by Emma Scott - 9/23/20 (5*)

Fractured by Catherine McKenzie The Midnight Bargain by C.L. Polk Watch Me (Phoenix, #1) by Stacey Kennedy All Scot and Bothered (Devil You Know, #2) by Kerrigan Byrne When You Come Back to Me (Lost Boys, #2) by Emma Scott

4. Angelica Schuyler- (Renée Elise Goldsberry): (5/5)

A. I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Read a book with an intelligent character or a geeky/nerdy character or a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading) The Lost Love Song by Minnie Darke - 10/12/20 (4 1/2*)

B. A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Read a book with a celebration in the story or a book with white on the cover. Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey - 9/15/20 (4*)

C. When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Read a book with a character who has amnesia, or is forgetful or a book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy) Grip by Kennedy Ryan - 9/29/20 (5*)

D. I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that was over too quickly or a book that is #3 or higher in a series. Blacklisted by Jay Crownover - 10/16/20 (4*)

E. I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Read a book with an older character or older sibling or a book that is humorous.
The Vow by Dannika Dark - 11/28/20 (4*)

The Lost Love Song by Minnie Darke Tools of Engagement (Hot & Hammered, #3) by Tessa Bailey Grip (Grip, #1) by Kennedy Ryan Blacklisted (Loveless, Texas #3) by Jay Crownover The Vow (Black Arrowhead Series Book 1) by Dannika Dark

5, King George- (Jonathan Groff): (5/5)
A. You'll Be Back- Read a road trip romance or a book with a person's back on the cover. Ink by Jonathan Maberry - 11/16/20 (4*)

B. Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Read a book with water on the cover or a book set in Europe.Breathless by Jennifer Niven - 11/13/20 (4*)

C. When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a stand-alone story or a book with unrequited love. I Just Need You by J. Nathan - 10/20/20 (4*)

D. I'm So Blue- Read a book that is the last in the series (as of now) or a book with blue on the cover. Every Now and Then by Lesley Kagan - 10/5/20 (4*)

E. Awesome, Wow- Read a book recommended to you (i.e. a challenge, book list, librarian, friend) or a book with an adjective or exclamation point in its title Sugar & Gold by Emma Scott - 11/1/20 (5*)

Ink by Jonathan Maberry Breathless by Jennifer Niven I Just Need You by J. Nathan Every Now and Then by Lesley Kagen Sugar & Gold (Dreamcatcher, #2) by Emma Scott

message 23: by Tammie (last edited Dec 13, 2020 12:22PM) (new)

Tammie | 1618 comments I am lucky enough to have seen the show live more than once! + bonus

Bonus 2 - 14/14
P - Stolen Innocence, Joe B. Parr ★★★ 10/16
H - The Honeymooner, Melanie Summers ★★★ 10/28
I - Issued to the Bride: One Navy SEAL, Cora Seton ★★ 11/20
L - Luscious, Amanda Usen ★★★★ 11/14
I - If I Die Tonight, Alison Gaylin ★★★★ 9/24
P - The Christmas Pact, Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland ★★★ 15/16

H - Hot Holiday Nights, Jaci Burton ★★★ 10/22
A - All Systems Red, Martha Wells ★★★ 11/15
M - False Hope, Meli Raine ★★★★ 11/7
I - A Family for Christmas, Mona Ingram ★★★ 12/5
L - The Last Train to Key West, Chanel Cleeton ★★★★ 11/25
T - Tessa's Turn (West Series), Jill Sanders ★★★ 11/22
O - Off Duty, Sawyer Bennett ★★★★ 11/22
N - Scandal with a Prince, Nicole Burnham ★★★★ 11/2

Bonus 1 - 18/18
M - Moore than Forever, Julie A. Richman ★★★★ 11/28
A - American Queen, Siera Simone ★★★★ 10/26
R - Black Hills, Nora Roberts ★★★★ 10/21
Q - Quixotic: Not Everyday Love Stories, Lindsey Beth Goddard ★★★★ 12/9
U - The Unhoneymooners, Christina Lauren ★★★★ 10/8
I - It All Comes Back to You, Beth Duke ★★★★ 9/17
S - Singularity, Kathryn Casey ★★★★ 11/12

d - Dance Away with Me, Susan Elizabeth Phillips ★★★★ 10/19
e - Only You, Elizabeth Lowell ★★★★ 11/23

L - Driving Home for Christmas, Lexy Timms ★★★ 10/29
A - A Shameless Little Con, Meli Raine ★★★★ 9/20
F - Forever and For Always, Sophie Love ★★★ 10/16
A - As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust, Alan Bradley ★★★★ 11/5
Y - You Were There Too, Colleen Oakley ★★★★ 11/10
E - Royally Yours, Emma Chase ★★★★ 12/11
T - The Cinderella Deal, Jennifer Crusie ★★★★ 10/23
T - Between the World and Me, Ta-Nehisi Coates ★★★★ 11/3
E - Evgenii Onegin, Alexander Pushkin★★★★ 12/13

Completed: 26/26

* Young- Read a book with a child in the story
Before Sunrise, Rick Mofina ★★★★ 11/27

*Scrappy- Read a book with a character who is ambitious
The Jackal, J.R. Ward ★★★★ 10/31

*Hungry- Read a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more
City of Bones, Cassandra Clare ★★★★ 11/19

* Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list
Searching For Moore, Julie A. Richman ★★★ 10/2

*Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) on the cover
Office Mate (Running Mate, #2) by Katie Ashley Office Mate, Katie Ashley. ★★★★ 10/6

*My Shot- Read a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity
Moore to Lose, Julie A. Richman ★★★★ 10/24

*Talk Less- Read a book with a shy character
Zack’s Christmas Bride, Stella Clark ★★★ 11/24

Only for Her, Cristin Harber ★★★ 10/2

*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Read a book with green on the cover
False Start (False #3) by Meli Raine False Start, Meli Raine ★★★★ 11/9

*Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name or a book that has a father in the story - Grayson's father is in the plot of the story
Only for Him, Cristin Harber ★★★ 10/1

*I'm The Villain In Your Story- Read a book that has a villainous character
A Shameless Little Lie, Meli Raine ★★★★ 9/20

*How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- Read a book with the number 7 in the page count - 704
The Thorn Birds, Colleen McCollough ★★★★ 11/8

*I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind
The Road to Garrett, Susie O’Connell ★★★★ 9/25

*You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a romantic suspense book
Divided in Death, J.D. Robb ★★★★ 9/22

*I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with a character that wants revenge / a book with red on the cover.
A Shameless Little Bet, Meli Raine ★★★★ 9/21

*The Orphanage- Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood/a building on the cover
All the Light We Cannot See, Anthony Doerr ★★★★★ 9/28

*I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Read a book with more than 3,000 ratings - 7397
American Prince, Sierra Simone ★★★★ 11/29

*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Read a book with a celebration in the story - birthday party
Only for Us, Cristin Harber ★★★★ 10/2

*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Read a book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy)
The Five: The Lives of Jack the Ripper's Women, Hallie ★★★ 10/14

*I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that is #3 or higher in a series - #7
Wild Bride, Jill Sanders ★★★★ 10/4

*I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Read a book with an older character or older sibling or a book that is humorous
Cherish Me, Cowboy, Alissa Callen ★★★ 9/15

*You'll Be Back- Read a book with a person's back on the cover.
Corey's Catch (West #8) by Jill Sanders Corey's Catch, Jill Sanders ★★★ 10/5

*Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Read a book with water on the cover or a book set in Europe - London
Chain of Gold, Cassandra Clare ★★★★ 10/12

*When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a book with unrequited love.
False Memory, Meli Raine ★★★★ 11/6

*I'm So Blue- Read a book with blue on the cover.
The Lucky One, Nicholas Sparks ★★★★★ 12/1

*Awesome, Wow- Read a book with an adjective in its title
Black Magic Kitten, Sara Bourgeois ★★★★ 10/30

message 24: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 10936 comments Welcome to the challenge everyone!! Enjoy!!

message 25: by Tania (last edited Dec 08, 2020 02:37AM) (new)

Tania | 201 comments Not sure how I'm going to do in this one, but am game

Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

* Young- Quadruplets for the Mountain Man
*Scrappy- The Lost Spells
*Hungry- Break
* Rise Up- Lethal Game
*Eyes Up- The King
*My Shot- Dark Song

*Talk Less- Tank
*Smile More- Immortal Angel
*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me-Bill Bailey's Remarkable Guide to British Birds
*Dear Theodosia- Return to Virgin River
*I'm The Villain In Your Story- Staccato

*How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- Unrelenting Love
*I'm Helpless- Finn
*You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Unconventional Beginnings
*I Hope That You Burn- Noel's Puppy Power
*The Orphanage- Unguarded Love

*I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Unexpected Love
*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Challenging Love
*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- A Love Never Forgotten
*I Will Never Be Satisfied- Uncaged Love
*I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Choosing Love

*You'll Be Back- A Promise Never Forgotten
*Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Zane
*When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Unmatched Love: Henry & Lei Lu
*I'm So Blue- Unending Love: Alex & Katlin
*Awesome, Wow- Unbeatable Love

Bounce
P - Pierce
E - Ethan
G - Greyson
G - Gabe
Y

S
C- KaLyn Cooper -A Moment Never Forgotten
H
U
Y
L - Lucas
E
R - Rowan

message 26: by iReadFluff (last edited Nov 30, 2020 06:54AM) (new)

iReadFluff (lovelee8) Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

I'm in! Going for Level 2.
5/11 read

2 people completed - I would love to watch the Musical on Disney+ when I get a chance.

The Case of the Missing Marquessby Nancy Springer
The Case of the Missing Marquess (Enola Holmes, #1) by Nancy Springer 9/24/20***

*Scrappy- Read a book with a character who is ambitious
For Money and Love by Todd Strasser
For Money and Love (Mob Princess, #1) by Todd Strasser 10/20/20**

The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn 11/16/20***

Squeeze Me by Carl Hiaasen - yellow on the cover
Squeeze Me (Skink #8) by Carl Hiaasen 9/27/2020***

Tudor Christmas Tidings 11/30/20****
Tudor Christmas Tidings by Blythe Gifford

*My Shot- Read a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity
Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby
Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby 10/1/20***

message 27: by Sallie(GeorgiaGirl) (last edited Sep 20, 2020 11:01AM) (new)

Sallie(GeorgiaGirl) (shuga) | 1070 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

1. Alexander Hamilton~
*Young~ YA book: Midnight Sun 20 Sept 20
*Scappy~ You would do anything to get your hands on:
*Hungry~ 1st in Series:
*Rise Up~ Color from a sunrise on the cover
*Eyes Up~ Eye(s) on the cover
*My Shot~ Weapon on the cover

2. Aaron Burr~
*Talk Less~ person on the cover where you can't see their mouth
*Smile More~ book you think will make you happy to read it
*I'm a Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me~ green on the cover
*Dear Theodosia~ character OR author with an unusual name
*I'm the Villain in Your Story~ dark cover

3. Eliza Hamilton~
*How Lucky We Are to be Alive Right Now~ At least 7 books in it's series
*I'm Helpless~ character who needs help of some kind
*You Walked In & My Heart Went Boom~ Romantic Suspense
*I Hope that You Burn~ Red OR orange on the cover
*The Orphanage~ Building on the cover

4, Angelica Schuyler~
*I'm Looking For a Mind At Work~ More than 3,000 ratings
*A Toast to the Broom, To the Bride~ White on the cover
*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name~ Name OR Nickname in the title
*I Will Never Be Satisfied~ #3 OR higher in Series
*I'm the Oldest & the Wittiest~ Older character OR older sibling

5. King George~
*You'll Be Back~ person's back on the cover
*Oceans Rise, Empires Fall~ Set in Europe
*When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad~ Stand a-lone story
*I'm So Blue~ blue on the cover
*Awesome, Wow~ Recommended to you

message 28: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Sep 21, 2020 12:14PM) (new)

I'm starting small-

2/5 Read

*I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Boyfriend Material 9/21 (9,469 ratings)
*I Will Never Be Satisfied- #3 or higher in a series. Rough Ride 9/21 (4.5 in series)

Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall Rough Ride (Chaos, #4.5) by Kristen Ashley

message 29: by Angie (new)

Angie | 755 comments Hamilton: An American Musial
15/9/20 - 14/9/20

message 30: by LaurLa (last edited Dec 05, 2020 10:13AM) (new)

LaurLa | 3257 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge
September 15 - December 14

My Hamilton Challenge (msg 30)

Level ~ 5 People 26 + Bonus books
Books Read: 26 | Bonus Books Read: 6

No Exchanges, No Returns (Return to Redemption, #4) by Laurie Kellogg Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy, #4) by Ilona Andrews Well Met (Well Met, #1) by Jen DeLuca All Fired Up (Road to Love, #3) by Lori Foster Naughty in Norway by Christine Edwards Deadly Fall (The 19th Precinct, #1) by Ann Bruce

Young
🍬Read a book with a child in the story
🍬No Exchanges, No Returns ~ 09.21 ★★★

Scrappy
🍬Read a book you would do anything to get your hands on
🍬Sapphire Flames ~ 09.18 ★★★★

Hungry
🍬Read a book with food on the cover
🍬Well Met ~ 09.17 ★★★★

Rise Up
🍬Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list
🍬All Fired Up ~ 09.20 ★★★★

Eyes Up
🍬Read a book you want to read late into the night
🍬Naughty in Norway ~ 09.19 ★★★

My Shot
🍬Read a book with a weapon on the cover
🍬Deadly Fall ~ 09.15 ★★★

Trophy Husband (Caught Up in Love, #3) by Lauren Blakely Playing for Keeps (Heartbreaker Bay, #7) by Jill Shalvis Brotherhood in Death (In Death, #42) by J.D. Robb Quiet & Kilted (The Quiet Series #1) by Shayne McClendon Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3) by Tiffany Snow

Talk Less
🍬Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth
🍬Trophy Husband ~ 09.26 ★★★

Smile More
🍬Read a book that you think will make you happy to read it
🍬Playing for Keeps ~ 09.23 ★★★★

I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me
🍬Read a book with a wealthy character
🍬Brotherhood in Death ~ 09.27 ★★★★

Dear Theodosia
🍬Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name
🍬Quiet & Kilted ~ 09.28 ★★★

I'm The Villain In Your Story
🍬Read a book that has a villainous character
🍬Turning Point ~ 09.25 ★★★

Getting Dirty (Sapphire Falls, #3) by Erin Nicholas A Reckless Office Fling (Deliciously Scandalous Book 2) by Monica Bolt Edge Of Fear (T-FLAC #9; T-FLAC/Psi Edge Trilogy #2) by Cherry Adair Handle with Care (Six-Alarm Sexy) by Kristine Cayne Seeing Stars by Vanessa Grant

How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now
🍬Read a book with a least 7 books in its series
🍬Getting Dirty ~ 09.29 ★★★★

I'm Helpless
🍬Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love
🍬A Reckless Office Fling ~ 10.02 ★★

You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'
🍬Read a romantic suspense book
🍬Edge Of Fear ~ 10.14 ★★★★

I Hope That You Burn
🍬Read a book with a firefighter
🍬Handle with Care ~ 10.05 ★★★

The Orphanage
🍬Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood
🍬Seeing Stars ~ 10.11 ★★★★

All The Possibilities (The MacGregors, #3) by Nora Roberts Christmas Angel by Opal Carew Adam (Farraday Country, #1) by Chris Keniston Lover on Top (Six-Alarm Sexy #3) by Kristine Cayne Bear Meets Girl (Pride, #7) by Shelly Laurenston

I'm Looking For A Mind At Work
🍬Read a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading)
🍬All The Possibilities ~ 10.18 ★★★★

A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride
🍬Read a book with a celebration in the story
🍬Christmas Angel ~ 10.17 ★★★

When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name
🍬Read a book with a name or nickname in the title
🍬Adam ~ 10.16 ★★★

I Will Never Be Satisfied
🍬Read a book that is #3 or higher in a series
🍬Lover on Top ~ 10.16 ★★★★

I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest
🍬Read a book that is humorous
🍬Bear Meets Girl ~ 10.24 ★★★★

Stardust Miracle (Miracle Interrupted #2) by Edie Ramer Tempted by Kimberly Van Meter The Other P-Word (In Other Words, #3) by M.K. Schiller Rebel (The Blades of the Rose, #3) by Zoe Archer Antarctic Affair by Louise Rose-Innes

You'll Be Back
🍬Read a book with a person's back on the cover
🍬Stardust Miracle ~ 10.26 ★★★

Oceans Rise, Empires Fall
🍬Read a book with water on the cover
🍬Tempted ~ 10.31 ★★★★

When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad
🍬Read a book with unrequited love
🍬The Other P-Word ~ 10.31 ★★★★

I'm So Blue
🍬Read a book with blue on the cover
🍬Rebel ~ 10.28 ★★★★

Awesome, Wow
🍬Read a book with an adjective or exclamation point in its title
🍬Antarctic Affair ~ 11.05 ★★★

Bonus - GEORGE

The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband (Rokesbys, #2) by Julia Quinn Edge of Darkness (T-FLAC, #10; T-FLAC/Psi Edge Trilogy #3 ) by Cherry Adair One Hundred Proposals (100 Proposals #1) by Holly Martin Rescued by the Wolf (A Wahyas of Walker’s Run Novel) by Kristal Hollis The Graveyard Shift (Charley Davidson, #13.5) by Darynda Jones Embers of Hope (Second Gift, #1) by Kristen James

✔🍬G ~ The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband ~ 11.07 ★★★★
✔🍬E ~ Edge of Darkness ~ 11.28 ★★★★
✔🍬O ~ One Hundred Proposals ~ 11.02 ★★★★
✔🍬R ~ Rescued by the Wolf ~ 10.19 ★★★★
✔🍬G ~ The Graveyard Shift ~ 11.06 ★★★★
✔🍬E ~ Embers of Hope ~ 09.28 ★★

message 31: by Adi Rocks Socks (last edited Nov 25, 2020 01:38PM) (new)

Adi Rocks Socks (adirockssocks) | 112 comments Signing up for a challenge here after a long time. Excited! Imma start at level 1, and see where I go. :)

Level: 1 person completed- I have listened to the soundtrack

Level: 4 people completed- I have seen the show in person!

🤠 6/6 - 1. Alexander Hamilton - (Lin-Manuel Miranda) (Completed - 13/10)

✅Young - Spinning Silver - 20/9 - Has a child as a character
✅Scrappy- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue - 19/9 - Addie is ambitious + I really wanted this book
✅Hungry - Cinder - 22/9 - first in series, can’t wait to read the rest.
✅Rise Up - Kingdom of the Wicked - 13/10 - had to urgently move it up my tbr!
✅Eyes Up- Sister Dear - 27/9 - Eyes on the cover.
✅My Shot - 12 Rules to Learn to Code - 17/09 - Coding can be a weapon of mass destruction!

_*_

🤠 5/5 - 4. Angelica Schuyler- (Renée Elise Goldsberry) (Completed - 8/11)

✅ I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind - 8/11 - More than 30,000 ratings
✅ A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride - The Searcher - 6/11 - White on the cover.
✅ When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name - Aggretsuko: Metal to the Max - 15/10
✅ I Will Never Be Satisfied- Never Let Me Go - 14/10 - The book got over too quickly
✅ I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Beach Read - 7/11 - Gus' aunt is hilarious.

_*_

🤠5/5 - 5. King George- (Jonathan Groff) (Completed - 15/11)

✅You'll Be Back- There Are Things I Can't Tell You - 14.11 -Kyousuke’s back is partially seen.
✅Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Suddenly You - 9/11 - Set in England, Europe.
✅When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- The Library at Mount Char - 12/11 - Standalone book
✅I'm So Blue - Spoiler Alert - 13/11 - Blue on the cover
✅Awesome, Wow- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? - 15/11 - Read for a challenge

_*_

🤠 5/5 - 2. Aaron Burr- (Leslie Odom, Jr.) (Completed - 25/11)

✅ Talk Less- A Man Called Ove - 23/11 - Ove is shy.
✅Smile More - Serpent & Dove - 16/11 - Book that I knew would make me happy!
✅I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Zeus is a Dick - 17/11 - Zeus is v rich. And privileged
✅Dear Theodosia- Her Secret Son - 23/11 - Has a father and a son
✅I'm The Villain In Your Story- Scarlet - 25/11 - Queen Levana is evil

*How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- Read a book with the number 7 in the page count or publishing date or a book with a least 7 books in its series. - unfaithful
*I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love. - lgbt book from netgalley
*You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a romantic suspense book or a book with an explosive character. - swap
*I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with a character that wants revenge or a book with a firefighter or a book with red or orange on the cover. - these violent delights
*The Orphanage- Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood or a book with a building on the cover poet x

Count: 20

12 Rules to Learn to Code by Angela Yu The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Sister Dear by Hannah Mary McKinnon Kingdom of the Wicked (Kingdom of the Wicked, #1) by Kerri Maniscalco
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro Aggretsuko Metal to the Max by Daniel Barnes The Searcher by Tana French Beach Read by Emily Henry Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins Spoiler Alert (Spoiler Alert #1) by Olivia Dade There Are Things I Can't Tell You by Edako Mofumofu Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1) by Shelby Mahurin Zeus is a Dick by Susie Donkin Her Secret Son by Hannah Mary McKinnon A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer

message 32: by Geri (last edited Oct 29, 2020 01:11PM) (new)

Geri | 244 comments Tasks for the Hamilton Quarterly Challenge-

Young- Read a YA book or a book with a child in the story
Ringer (Replica, #2) by Lauren Oliver Ringer - Lauren Oliver 9/21

Scrappy- Read a book with a character who is ambitious or a book you would do anything to get your hands on
Persuasion (Curse of the Gods, #2) by Jaymin Eve Persuasion - Jaymin Eve 9/24

Hungry- Read a book with food on the cover or a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more
No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It (Grayslake, #1) by Celia Kyle No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It - Celia Kyle 9/23

Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list or a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover
Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2) by Lyssa Kay Adams Undercover Bromance - Lyssa Kay Adams 9/19

Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) on the cover or a book you want to read late into the night and struggle to keep your eyes open
Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4) by Tahereh Mafi Restore Me - Tahereh Mafi 9/15

My Shot- Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!) or a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity
Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1) by Cassandra Clare Chain of Gold - Cassandra Clare 9/27

Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth or a book with a shy character
The Last True Poets of the Sea by Julia Drake The Last True Poets of the Sea - Julia Drake 9/29

Read a book with a mouth on the cover or a book that you think will make you happy to read it
Influential Magic (Crescent City Fae, #1) by Deanna Chase Influential Magic - Deanna Chase 9/28

Read a book with a wealthy character or a book with green on the cover
The Wish Collector by Mia Sheridan The Wish Collector - Mia Sheridan 9/27

Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name or a book that has a father in the story
Grim Lovelies (Grim Lovelies, #1) by Megan Shepherd (MC Anouk) Grim Lovelies - Megan Shepherd 9/26

Read a book that has a villainous character or a book with a dark cover
Where the Blame Lies (Where, #1) by Mia Sheridan Where the Blame Lies - Mia Sheridan 9/25

Read a book with the number 7 in the page count or publishing date or a book with a least 7 books in its series.
Frostbitten (Women of the Otherworld, #10) by Kelley Armstrong Frostbitten - Kelley Armstrong 10/3

Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love.
Rainshadow Road (Friday Harbor, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Rainshadow Road - Lisa Kleypas 10/4

Read a romantic suspense book or a book with an explosive character.
The Girl Who Knew Too Much (Burning Cove, #1) by Amanda Quick The Girl Who Knew Too Much - Amanda Quick 9/30

Read a book with a character that wants revenge or a book with a firefighter or a book with red or orange on the cover.
The Third Victim (Robin Lockwood #1) by Phillip Margolin The Third Victim - Phillip Margolin 10/5

Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood or a book with a building on the cover
Saved by Blood (The Vampires' Fae, #1) by Sadie Moss Saved by Blood - Sadie Moss 10/7

message 33: by Geri (last edited Nov 16, 2020 11:45AM) (new)

Geri | 244 comments 4. Angelica Schuyler- (Renée Elise Goldsberry)

*Read a book with an intelligent character or a geeky/nerdy character or a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading)
Advanced Physical Chemistry (Chemistry Lessons, #3) by Susannah Nix Advanced Physical Chemistry - Susannah Nix 10/13

*Read a book with a celebration in the story or a book with white on the cover
In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren In a Holidaze - Christina Lauren 10/27

*Read a book with a character who has amnesia, or is forgetful or a book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy)
The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue - V.E. Schwab 10/28

*Read a book that was over too quickly or a book that is #3 or higher in a series.
Fatal Frenzy (Fatal, #9) by Marie Force Fatal Frenzy - Marie Force 10/14

*Read a book with an older character or older sibling or a book that is humorous.
Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #3) by Lyssa Kay Adams Crazy Stupid Bromance - Lyssa Kay Adams 10/29

Shielding Gillian (Delta Team Two, #1) by Susan Stoker Shielding Gillian - Susan Stoker 10/18

The Switch by Beth O'Leary The Switch - Beth O'Leary 11/1

A Stitch in Time (A Stitch in Time, #1) by Kelley Armstrong A Stitch in Time - Kelley Armstrong 10/24

Crystal Cove (Friday Harbor, #4) by Lisa Kleypas Crystal Cove - Lisa Kleypas 10/19

Invisible Girl by Lisa Jewell Invisible Girl - Lisa Jewell 10/22

message 34: by Shelley (last edited Oct 30, 2020 01:20AM) (new)

Shelley | 122 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

Level: 2 people completed- I would love to watch the musical on Disney+ when I get a chance.

Aaron Burr- (Leslie Odom, Jr.)

*Talk Less- Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth - Never Ask Me - two people walking, only see their backs ☆☆☆☆ 10/11/2020

*Smile More - Read a book with a mouth on the cover or a book that you think will make you happy to read it - Heartbreak Me- ☆☆☆☆ 10/17/2020

*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me - Read a book with a wealthy character - The First to Lie ☆☆☆ 9/23/2020

*Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a father in the story Machine City ☆☆☆☆ 10/16/2020

*I'm The Villain In Your Story - Read a book that has a villainous character - Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die ☆☆☆☆ 9/25/2020

Never Ask Me by Jeff Abbott Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1) by T.L. Smith The First to Lie by Hank Phillippi Ryan Machine City (Detective Barnes, #2) by Scott J. Holliday Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die (Emma Frost #4) by Willow Rose

Eliza Hamilton- (Phillipa Soo)

message 35: by Emily (last edited Nov 28, 2020 07:20PM) (new)

Emily | 693 comments Tasks for the Hamilton Quarterly Challenge-DONE

* Young- Read a YA book or a book with a child in the story Bittersweet by Jessica Prince 9.25
*Scrappy- Read a book with a character who is ambitious or a book you would do anything to get your hands on Making the Cut by Anne Malcom 9.28
*Hungry- Read a book with food on the cover or a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more Storm by Ciaran Cole 9.16
* Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list or a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover Crazy Beautiful by Jessica Prince 10.19
*Eyes Up- Read a book with eye(s) Safe Harbor by Jessica Ames 9.19
*My Shot- Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!) or a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity Murder Bytes by Gayle Carline 9.25
Bittersweet (Redemption #3) by Jessica Prince Making the Cut (Sons of Templar MC #1) by Anne Malcom Storm (Ashes & Embers, #1) by Carian Cole Crazy Beautiful (Redemption, #2) by Jessica Prince Safe Rider (A Lost Saxons Novel, #2) by Jessica Ames Murder Bytes (Peri Minneopa Mysteries #5) by Gayle Carline
*Talk Less- Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth or a book with a shy character Say It Aint So by Lani Lynn Vale 9.8
*Smile More- Read a book with a mouth on the cover or a book that you think will make you happy to read it Hank by Cee Bowerman 10.2
*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- Read a book with a wealthy character Burnng Ash by NJ Walters 9.22
*Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has a character book that has a father in the story Road Trip by Andie M Long 9.17
*I'm The Villain In Your Story- Read a book that has a villainous character or a book with a dark cover Crazy For You by Wendy Sparrow 9.22
Say It Ain't So (SWAT Generation 2.0, #9) by Lani Lynn Vale Hank (Texas Kings MC #11) by Cee Bowerman Burning Ash (Forgotten Brotherhood, #3) by N.J. Walters Road Trip by Andie M. Long Crazy Over You (Taming the Pack, #3) by Wendy Sparrow

*How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- Read a book with the number 7 in the page count or publishing date or a book with a least 7 books in its series. Officially Over It by Lani Lynn Vale 9.27
*I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love. Jax and Jokers by Kristene Allen 9.30
*You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a romantic suspense book or a book with an explosive character. Fortress by LG Cambpell 9.25
*I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with a character that wants revenge or a book with a firefighter or a book with red or orange on the cover. The Fiery Crown by Jeffe Kennedy 10.2
*The Orphanage- Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood or a book with a building on the cover Titan by Bijou Hunter 10.17
Officially Over It (SWAT Generation 2.0, #10) by Lani Lynn Vale Jax and Jokers (Demented Sons MC Texas #4) by Kristine Allen Fortress (Rocke #3) by L.G. Campbell The Fiery Crown (Forgotten Empires, #2) by Jeffe Kennedy Titan (EEMC #2) by Bijou Hunter

*I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Read a book with an intelligent character or a geeky/nerdy character or a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading) Kiwi by Crystal Daniels and sandy Alvarez 10.12
*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Read a book with a celebration in the story or a book with white on the cover Rise Above by LG Campbell 9.22
*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Read a book with a character who has amnesia, or is forgetful or a book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy) Swat: Two Team and Miss Robin Hood by Dixie Lynn Dwyer 9.29
*I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that was over too quickly or a book that is #3 or higher in a series. Stalking Her Sweetly by Mink 11.21
*I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Read a book with an older character or older sibling or a book that is humorous. Once Upon a Wish-Mas by Laura Barnard 9.30
Kiwi by Crystal Daniels Rise Above (Rocke #1) by L.G. Campbell SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2) by Dixie Lynn Dwyer
Stalking Her Sweetly by MINK Once Upon a Wish-mas by Laura Barnard

*You'll Be Back- Read a road trip romance or a book with a person's back on the cover. Depends on Who is Asking by Lani Lynn Vale 11.26
*Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Read a book with water on the cover or a book set in Europe. Crimson at Cape May by Randy Overbeck 10.7
*When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a stand-alone story or a book with unrequited love. The Soccer Player and the Single Mom by Kyra Jacobs 10.20
*I'm So Blue- Read a book that is the last in the series (as of now) or a book with blue on the cover. Gunner by Megan O'Brien 10.22
*Awesome, Wow- Read a book recommended to you (i.e. a challenge, book list, librarian, friend) or a book with an adjective or exclamation point in its title (i.e. Pretty Prize, After Ever Happy, Dark Lover, Tall, Dark... Westmoreland! ) Fake Fiancee by Ilsa Madden -Mills 11.19
Depends On Who's Asking (SWAT Generation 2.0, #12) by Lani Lynn Vale Crimson at Cape May (The Haunted Shores Mysteries #2) by Randy Overbeck The Soccer Player and the Single Mom by Kyra Jacobs Gunner (Ride Second Generation, #4) by Megan O'Brien Fake Fiancée by Ilsa Madden-Mills

message 36: by Nayara (last edited Oct 11, 2020 10:20AM) (new)

Nayara (nayalink) | 617 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

September 15, 2020 – December 14,2020

5 people completed - I'm lucky enough to have seen the show live more than once

21/26 Completed

Alexander Hamilton (Lin-Manuel Miranda)

✔ 👧 Young – Read a YA book OR a book with a child in the story
The Girl from the Well - 3⭐ - 10/06

✔ 🤑 Scrappy – Read a book with a character who is ambitious
You Had Me at Hola - 3⭐ - 10/02

✔ 🍉 Hungry – Read a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more
A Rogue by Any Other Name (Rules of Scondrels #1) - 5⭐ - 01/10

✔ 🧗‍♀️ Rise up – Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your TBR list OR a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover
Recursion - 3⭐ - 10/11

✔ 👀 Eyes up – Read a book with eye(s) on the cover
Under Her Skin - 3⭐ - 10/11

✔ 🏹 My shot – Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!)
Five Minutes Longer - 4⭐ - 10/04

The Girl from the Well (The Girl from the Well, #1) by Rin Chupeco You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels, #1) by Sarah MacLean Recursion by Blake Crouch Under Her Skin (Blank Canvas, #1) by Adriana Anders Five Minutes Longer (Enhanced World, #1) by Victoria Sue

Aaron Burr (Leslie Odom, Jr.)

💬 Talk Less – Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth OR a book with a shy character

😆 Smile More – Read a book with a mouth on the cover OR a book that you think will make you happy to read it

💰 I'm a Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me – Read a book with a wealthy character OR a book with green on the cover

👨‍👧 Dear Theodosia – Read a book that has a character or author with an unusual name OR a book that has a father in the story

😈 I'm the Villain in Your Story – Read a book that has a villainous character OR a book with a dark cover

Eliza Hamilton (Philippa Soo)

✔ 🍀 How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now – Read a book with the number 7 on the published date
Ante Up (published January 24th 2017) - 4⭐ - 09/17

✔ 🤝I'm Helpless– Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind
For 100 Days - 2⭐ - 09/17

✔ 💣You Walked In And My Heart Went "Boom" - Read a romantic suspense book
Red Echo - 09/20 - 3⭐

✔🔥 I Hope That You Burn – Read a book with a character that wants revenge OR a book with a firefighter OR a book with red or orange on the cover
Hook - 4⭐ - 09/18

✔ 🏫 The Orphanage – Read a book with a building on the cover
Kill the Dead - 3⭐ - 09/16

Ante Up (High Stakes #1) by Christina C. Jones For 100 Days (100 Series, #1) by Lara Adrian Red Echo by Monique Elise Hook (Neverland #2) by Gina L. Maxwell Kill the Dead (Sandman Slim, #2) by Richard Kadrey

Angelica Schuyler (Renée Elise Goldsberry)

✔ 🧠 I'm Looking For a Mind At Work – Read a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading)
Kiss of Steel (11,146 ratings) - 4⭐ - 09/28

✔ 🥂 A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride – Read a book with white on the cover
Heaven - 3.5 ⭐ - 10/01

✔ 🤯 When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name – Read a book with a character who has amnesia
Deuces Wild - 3⭐ - 09/27

✔ 😐 I Will Never Be Satisfied –Read a book that is #3 or higher in a series
Aloha from Hell (Sandman Slim #3) - 5⭐ - 09/27

✔ 👴 I'm The Oldest, and Wittiest – Read a book that is humorous
Principles of Spookology - 4⭐ - 09/29

Kiss of Steel (London Steampunk, #1) by Bec McMaster Haven (Beards & Bondage, #1) by Rebekah Weatherspoon Deuces Wild (High Stakes, #3) by Christina C. Jones Aloha from Hell (Sandman Slim, #3) by Richard Kadrey Principles of Spookology (The Spectral Files, #2) by S.E. Harmon

King George (Jonathan Groff)

✔ 🚶‍♂️ You'll Be Back – Read a book with a person's back on the cover
Savor You - 3⭐ - 09/20

✔ 🌊 Oceans Rise, Empires Fall – Read a book with water on the cover
Wolfhunt River - 4⭐ - 09/21

✔ 🤪 When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad – Read a standalone story
The Unhoneymooners - 3⭐ - 09/26

✔ 💙 I'm So Blue – Read a book that is the last in the series (as of now)
Sweep with Me - 4⭐ - 09/22

✔ 😱 Awesome, Wow – Read a book with an adjective in its title
Beautiful & Dirty - 3⭐ - 09/25

Savor You (Fusion #5) by Kristen Proby Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3) by Rachel Caine The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5) by Ilona Andrews Beautiful & Dirty (The Family #1) by Katrina Jackson

message 37: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Oct 04, 2020 02:23PM) (new)

I'm starting small-

5/5 Read- DONE! I will probably go for more :)

*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride-white on the cover- letters- Mating Theory 9/27
*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Field Notes on Love 9/24 (Hugo is forgetful)
*I Will Never Be Satisfied- #3 or higher in a series. Rough Ride 9/21 (4.5 in series)
*I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- tagged humorous on mpg. Spring Strings 9/27

Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall Rough Ride (Chaos, #4.5) by Kristen Ashley Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith Mating Theory by Skye Warren Spring Strings by Lily Morton

5/5 Read- 2nd Person Completed!
2 people completed- I would love to watch the musical on Disney+ when I get a chance.

*Talk Less- Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth- Chestnuts Roasting 10/4
*Smile More- Read a book with a mouth on the cover- Kidnapped for Christmas 10/3
*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- a book with green on the cover- Tiny House, Big Love 10/4
*Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has an author with an unusual name- Ava Lore- Exclusive Interview 9/24
*I'm The Villain In Your Story- Read a book that has a villainous character or a book with a dark cover- Mating Theory 9/27

Chestnuts Roasting by Susan Donovan Mating Theory by Skye Warren Kidnapped for Christmas by Evangeline Anderson Tiny House, Big Love (Love Unscripted #2) by Olivia Dade Exclusive Interview (Rock Arrangement, #1; The Lonely Kings, #1.1) by Ava Lore

message 38: by Amanda A (last edited Oct 17, 2020 09:20AM) (new)

Amanda A (carolinabookworm) | 764 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge
Level: 5 people completed- I am lucky enough to have seen the show live more than once!
Completed: 10/26

4. Angelica Schuyler- (Renée Elise Goldsberry) ~ Person 1 completed 9/26
*I'm Looking For A Mind At Work- Read a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading)
Well Met by Jen DeLuca 9/21
*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride- Read a book with a celebration in the story
A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole 9/15
*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Read a book with a name or nickname in the title (i.e. Lucas or Sugar Daddy)
The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver 9/24
*I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that is #3 or higher in a series.
Love Hacked by Penny Reid 9/22
*I'm The Oldest, And The Wittiest- Read a book with an older character or older sibling
Summer at Firefly Beach by Jenny Hale 9/26

Well Met (Well Met, #1) by Jen DeLuca A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals, #1) by Alyssa Cole The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver Love Hacked (Knitting in the City, #3) by Penny Reid Summer at Firefly Beach by Jenny Hale

3. Eliza Hamilton- (Phillipa Soo) ~ Person 2 completed 10/12
Delicate Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan 9/28
The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren 10/9
The Clover Chapel by Devney Perry 10/2
Sunrise Point by Robyn Carr 9/30
Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey 10/12

Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink, #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren The Clover Chapel (Jamison Valley, #2) by Devney Perry Sunrise Point (Virgin River, #17) by Robyn Carr Tools of Engagement (Hot & Hammered, #3) by Tessa Bailey

Bonus-

Marquis de Lafayette
Thomas Jefferson
George Washington
Peggy Schuyler
Maria Reynolds
Hercules Mulligan
James Madison
John Laurens
Philip Hamilton

message 39: by Pam (last edited Oct 01, 2020 02:48PM) (new)

Pam | 18 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge
September 15, 2020- December 14, 2020

Level: 1 Person Completed

Alexander Hamilton- (Lin-Manuel Miranda)
✔️* Young- Read a YA book or a book with a child in the story Never Never ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 10/1/20
✔️*Hungry- Read a book with food on the cover or a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more Becoming A Vincent ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 9/19/20

Becoming A Vincent (The Wild Ones, #1) by C.M. Owens Never Never (Never Never, #1) by Colleen Hoover

(view spoiler)

message 40: by Mave (new)

Mave | 184 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

message 41: by Suzanne (last edited Jan 07, 2021 01:31PM) (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 2049 comments Romance Readers Reading Challenges
Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge Sept. 15- Dec. 14,2020
Duration:
September 15, 2020 - December 14, 2020

Progress: 26 out of 26

Since first hitting the stage in 2015, Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Hamilton: An American Musical has become a major pop culture phenomenon. The hip-hop musical about American founding father Alexander Hamilton has captivated audiences and aspiring audience members alike.

Now it's on Disney+!!
The filmed version of the original Broadway production combines the best elements of live theater, film and streaming. "Hamilton” is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, “Hamilton” has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education. Filmed at The Richard Rodgers Theatre on Broadway in June of 2016, the film transports its audience into the world of the Broadway show in a uniquely intimate way.

*You may complete as many as you like, but please finish one before you move on to another.

You may update your original post with your progress or repost , it is your choice. But please repost upon completion**

3 people completed- I have seen the musical on Disney+ several times
4 people completed- I have seen the show in person!

Bonus-

Marquis de Lafayette
Thomas Jefferson
George Washington
Peggy Schuyler
Maria Reynolds
Hercules Mulligan
James Madison
John Laurens
Philip Hamilton

For example-

P- Part-Time Lover
E- Eloisa James, Say Yes to the Duke
G- Going Up
G- Whitney G., Two Weeks Notice
Y- Yours Until Dawn

message 42: by Suzanne (last edited Jan 07, 2021 01:30PM) (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 2049 comments Tasks for the Hamilton Quarterly Challenge-

* Young - Read a YA book or a book with a child in the story:
Missy Piggle-Wiggle and the Whatever Cure by Ann M. Martin - ***** - 9/29/2020 - 256 Pages
* Scrappy - Read a book with a character who is ambitious or a book you would do anything to get your hands on
Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan - ***** - 12/3/2020 - 336 Pages
* Hungry - Read a book with food on the cover or a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more
Death Overdue by Allison Brook - **** - 11/10/2020 - 329 Pages - Cookies on the Cover
* Rise Up - Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list or a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover
Death of a Red Heroine by Qiu Xiaolong - ***** - 10/13/2020 - 482 Pages
* Eyes Up - Read a book with eye(s) on the cover or a book you want to read late into the night and struggle to keep your eyes open
The Year of the Hare by Arto Paasilinna - *** - 10/14/2020 - 135 Pages
* My Shot - Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!) or a book with a character who has an exciting opportunity
The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern - ***** - 10/2/2020 - 498 Pages

Missy Piggle-Wiggle and the Whatever Cure (Missy Piggle-Wiggle, #1) by Ann M. Martin The Year of the Hare by Arto Paasilinna Death of a Red Heroine (Inspector Chen Cao #1) by Qiu Xiaolong Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern Death Overdue (The Haunted Library Mysteries, #1) by Allison Brook

Cartwheels in a Sari: A Memoir of Growing Up Cult by Jayanti Tamm - ***** - 10/16/2020 - 288 Pages
Mistress Christmas by Lorelei James - *** - 12/4/2020 - 126 Pages
The Mister by E.L. James - ***** - 9/19/2020 - 499 Pages
White Trash Zombie Apocalypse by Diana Rowland - ***** - 10/28/2020 - 320 Pages
Buzz Off by Hannah Reed - ***** - 9/17/2020 - 336 Pages

Mistress Christmas (Wild West Boys, #1) by Lorelei James The Mister by E.L. James White Trash Zombie Apocalypse (White Trash Zombie, #3) by Diana Rowland Buzz Off (Queen Bee Mystery, #1) by Hannah Reed Cartwheels in a Sari A Memoir of Growing Up Cult by Jayanti Tamm

One Soul by Ray Fawkes - ** - 1/6/2020 - 176 Pages
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton - ***** - 10/4/2020 - 192 Pages - Needs Help
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay - ***** - 11/4/2020 - 426 Pages - Explosive Character
Death at First Sight by Lena Gregory - ***** - 11/24/2020 - 304 Pages - Wants Revenge
The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey - ***** - 10/30/2020 - 461 Pages - Difficult Childhood

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton The Girl With All the Gifts (The Girl With All the Gifts, #1) by M.R. Carey Death at First Sight (Bay Island Psychic Mystery #1) by Lena Gregory The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay One Soul by Ray Fawkes

The Language of Good-bye by Maribeth Fischer - **** - 10/9/2020 - 343 Pages - Intelligent Character
Undead and Uneasy by MaryJanice Davidson - **** - 12/15/2020 - 272 Pages
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel - ***** - 12/16/2020 - 333 Pages - Forgetful
*I Will Never Be Satisfied- Read a book that was over too quickly or a book that is #3 or higher in a series:
Voyager by Diana Gabaldon - ***** - 12/11/2020 - 870 Pages
The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman - ***** - 10/11/2020 - 369 Pages

The Rules of Magic (Practical Magic, #0.2) by Alice Hoffman The Language of Good-bye by Maribeth Fischer Voyager (Outlander, #3) by Diana Gabaldon Undead and Uneasy (Undead, #6) by MaryJanice Davidson Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel

*You'll Be Back- Read a road trip romance or a book with a person's back on the cover:
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce - ***** - 12/14/2020 - 320 Pages
*Oceans Rise, Empires Fall- Read a book with water on the cover or a book set in Europe:
Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare - **** - 12/17/2020 - 288 Pages
*When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad- Read a stand-alone story or a book with unrequited love:
Keep Moving: And Other Tips and Truths About Aging by Dick Van Dyke - *** - 12/17/2020 - 264 Pages - Stand Alone
Stealing Tranquility by J.L. Weil - *** - 11/6/2020 - 180 Pages - Blue Cover
Savannah Blues by Mary Kay Andrews - ***** - 12/9/2020 - 404 Pages - Recommended to me

Stealing Tranquility (Dragon Descendants, #1) by J.L. Weil Savannah Blues (Weezie and Bebe Mysteries, #1) by Mary Kay Andrews The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry (Harold Fry, #1) by Rachel Joyce Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare Keep Moving And Other Tips and Truths About Aging by Dick Van Dyke

message 43: by Fran, Moderator (new)

I'm starting small-

*A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride-white on the cover- letters- Mating Theory 9/27
*When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name- Field Notes on Love 9/24 (Hugo is forgetful)

Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall Rough Ride (Chaos, #4.5) by Kristen Ashley Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith Mating Theory by Skye Warren Spring Strings by Lily Morton

*Talk Less- Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth- Chestnuts Roasting 10/4
*Smile More- Read a book with a mouth on the cover- Kidnapped for Christmas 10/3
*I'm A Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me- a book with green on the cover- Tiny House, Big Love 10/4
*Dear Theodosia- Read a book that has an author with an unusual name- Ava Lore- Exclusive Interview 9/24
*I'm The Villain In Your Story- Read a book that has a villainous character or a book with a dark cover- Mating Theory 9/27

Chestnuts Roasting by Susan Donovan Mating Theory by Skye Warren Kidnapped for Christmas by Evangeline Anderson Tiny House, Big Love (Love Unscripted #2) by Olivia Dade Exclusive Interview (Rock Arrangement, #1; The Lonely Kings, #1.1) by Ava Lore

message 44: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Nov 12, 2020 08:49AM) (new)

I'm starting small-

Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge

3rd person completed!- 16/16 Read

6/6 Read
* Young- Read a YA book or a book with a child in the story- Maybe This Christmas 10/10
*Scrappy- Read a book with a character who is ambitious- Retrosexual 10/7
*Hungry- first in a series-Twist Me 10/12
* Rise Up- Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your tbr list- Folly 10/9
*Eyes Up- Read a book you want to read late into the night- The X-Club 10/11
*My Shot- Read a book with a weapon on the cover-icicle- Walking on Thin Ice 10/5

Walking on Thin Ice (Ice and Snow Christmas, #1) by Jocelynn Drake Retrosexual (Frisky Beavers #0.5; Quickies #1) by Ainsley Booth Folly (Noble Passions #5) by Sabrina York Maybe This Christmas by Susannah Nix Twist Me (Twist Me, #1) by Anna Zaires The X-Club (The Krinar Chronicles, #0.5) by Anna Zaires

4th person completed! - I have seen the show in person!

*How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now- number 7 in publishing date-Spanish edition published June 14th 2017- El chico de una noche 10/25
*I'm Helpless- Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind or a book with insta-love. - both- 'tis the Season 10/15
*You Walked In And My Heart Went 'Boom'- Read a book with an explosive character. This Never Happened 10/21
*I Hope That You Burn- Read a book with red on the cover.- The One Night Stand Before Christmas 10/18
*The Orphanage- Read a book where a character had a difficult upbringing/childhood-In Another Life & Eight Days 10/14

In Another Life & Eight Days by Cardeno C. 'tis the Season by Sommer Marsden The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3) by Jana Aston This Never Happened (Her Billionaires, #5.6) by Julia Kent Fling (Cafe, #2.5) by Jana Aston

message 45: by Adi Rocks Socks (new)

Adi Rocks Socks (adirockssocks) | 112 comments Completion Post #1 - Message 31

✅Young - Spinning Silver - 20/9 - Has a child as a character
✅Scrappy- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue - 19/9 - Addie is ambitious + I really wanted this book
✅Hungry - Cinder - 22/9 - first in series, can’t wait to read the rest.
✅Rise Up - Kingdom of the Wicked - 13/10 - had to urgently move it up my tbr!
✅Eyes Up- Sister Dear - 27/9 - Eyes on the cover.
✅My Shot - 12 Rules to Learn to Code - 17/09 - Coding can be a weapon of mass destruction!

Next up: Angelica Schulyer

message 46: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 10936 comments Congratulations Adi Rocks Socks!

message 47: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine | 57 comments Sounds fun!

Mamacita aka MawMaw  (mamawantsbedtimestory) | 766 comments Mama's Hamilton challenge

message 49: by Nayara (new)

Nayara (nayalink) | 617 comments Hamilton: An American Musical Quarterly Challenge
September 15, 2020 – December 14,2020

5 people completed - I'm lucky enough to have seen the show live more than once

26/26 Completed

1. Alexander Hamilton (Lin-Manuel Miranda)

✔ 👧 Young – Read a YA book OR a book with a child in the story
The Girl from the Well - 3⭐ - 10/06

✔ 🤑 Scrappy – Read a book with a character who is ambitious
You Had Me at Hola - 3⭐ - 10/02

✔ 🍉 Hungry – Read a book that is first in a series and makes you hunger for more
A Rogue by Any Other Name (Rules of Scondrels #1) - 5⭐ - 10/01

✔ 🧗‍♀️ Rise up – Read a book you have been wanting to move higher up your TBR list OR a book with a color from a sunrise on the cover
Recursion - 3⭐ - 10/11

✔ 👀 Eyes up – Read a book with eye(s) on the cover Under Her Skin - 3⭐ - 10/11

✔ 🏹 My shot – Read a book with a weapon on the cover (be creative!)
Five Minutes Longer - 4⭐ - 10/04

The Girl from the Well (The Girl from the Well, #1) by Rin Chupeco You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels, #1) by Sarah MacLean Recursion by Blake Crouch Under Her Skin (Blank Canvas, #1) by Adriana Anders Five Minutes Longer (Enhanced World, #1) by Victoria Sue

2. Aaron Burr (Leslie Odom, Jr.)

✔ 💬 Talk Less – Read a book with a person on the cover where you can't see their mouth OR a book with a shy character
Crush the King - 4⭐ - 10/16

✔ 😆 Smile More – Read a book with a mouth on the cover OR a book that you think will make you happy to read it
One Good Earl Deserves a Lover - 5⭐ - 10/12

✔ 💰 I'm a Trust Fund Baby, You Can Trust Me – Read a book with a wealthy character OR a book with green on the cover
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished - 5⭐ - 10/25

✔ 👨‍👧 Dear Theodosia – Read a book that has a father in the story
Deceptions - 3.5⭐ - 10/20

✔ 😈 I'm the Villain in Your Story – Read a book that has a villainous character
Devil Said Bang - 4⭐ - 10/15

Crush the King (Crown of Shards, #3) by Jennifer Estep One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2) by Sarah MacLean No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3) by Sarah MacLean Deceptions (Cainsville, #3) by Kelley Armstrong Devil Said Bang (Sandman Slim, #4) by Richard Kadrey

3. Eliza Hamilton (Philippa Soo)

✔ 🍀 How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now – Read a book with the number 7 on the published date
Ante Up (published January 24th 2017) - 4⭐ - 09/17

✔ 🤝I'm Helpless– Read a book with a character who needs help of some kind
For 100 Days - 2⭐ - 09/17

✔ 💣You Walked In And My Heart Went "Boom" - Read a romantic suspense book
Red Echo - 09/20 - 3⭐

✔🔥 I Hope That You Burn – Read a book with a character that wants revenge OR a book with a firefighter OR a book with red or orange on the cover
Hook - 4⭐ - 09/18

✔ 🏫 The Orphanage – Read a book with a building on the cover
Kill the Dead - 3⭐ - 09/16

Ante Up (High Stakes #1) by Christina C. Jones For 100 Days (100 Series, #1) by Lara Adrian Red Echo by Monique Elise Hook (Neverland #2) by Gina L. Maxwell Kill the Dead (Sandman Slim, #2) by Richard Kadrey

4. Angelica Schuyler (Renée Elise Goldsberry)

✔ 🧠 I'm Looking For a Mind At Work – Read a book with more than 3,000 ratings (lots of minds at work reading)
Kiss of Steel (11,146 ratings) - 4⭐ - 09/28

✔ 🥂 A Toast To The Groom, To The Bride – Read a book with white on the cover
Heaven - 3.5 ⭐ - 10/01

✔ 🤯 When You Said Hi, I Forgot My Dang Name – Read a book with a character who has amnesia
Deuces Wild - 3⭐ - 09/27

✔ 😐 I Will Never Be Satisfied –Read a book that is #3 or higher in a series
Aloha from Hell (Sandman Slim #3) - 5⭐ - 09/27

✔ 👴 I'm The Oldest, and Wittiest – Read a book that is humorous
Principles of Spookology - 4⭐ - 09/29

Kiss of Steel (London Steampunk, #1) by Bec McMaster Haven (Beards & Bondage, #1) by Rebekah Weatherspoon Deuces Wild (High Stakes, #3) by Christina C. Jones Aloha from Hell (Sandman Slim, #3) by Richard Kadrey Principles of Spookology (The Spectral Files, #2) by S.E. Harmon

5. King George (Jonathan Groff)

✔ 🚶‍♂️ You'll Be Back – Read a book with a person's back on the cover
Savor You - 3⭐ - 09/20

✔ 🌊 Oceans Rise, Empires Fall – Read a book with water on the cover
Wolfhunt River - 4⭐ - 09/21

✔ 🤪 When You're Gone, I'll Go Mad – Read a standalone story
The Unhoneymooners - 3⭐ - 09/26

✔ 💙 I'm So Blue – Read a book that is the last in the series (as of now)
Sweep with Me - 4⭐ - 09/22

✔ 😱 Awesome, Wow – Read a book with an adjective in its title
Beautiful & Dirty - 3⭐ - 09/25

Savor You (Fusion #5) by Kristen Proby Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3) by Rachel Caine The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5) by Ilona Andrews Beautiful & Dirty (The Family #1) by Katrina Jackson

message 50: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 10936 comments Wow Nayara- great job!

« previous 1