What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Science Fiction. Man sinking into the sand on the cover and a plot involving a guy's daughter being taken by vampires or something similar, and the folks helping him rescue her include a wolfman. At a point, they're on an airship and there's a ballista

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Fisher | 1 comments I read this book when I was a teenager (2005-2009ish). It was in the sci-fi part of the young adult section in my library. I've been looking for it for years and have never managed to find it. I remember the plot dealing with a guy's daughter being taken by vampires or something similar, and the folks who help him in his quest to rescue her include a wolfman or something like that. At one point, they're on an airship, and the wolfman uses a ballista (or is attacked by a ballista. Any help is appreciated.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33315 comments Mod
James, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of book requests.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)