Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

Books > The Tower of Nero

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1393 comments Mod
Only 27 more days till it comes out! Who's excited?!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

MEEEEEEEEEEEE

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

am I allowed to post spoilers??

message 4: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments I’m so excited too!!!!!!! Which book out of that series was your fav so far?

message 5: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

AspiringAuthor wrote: "am I allowed to post spoilers??"

If it's for a differnt riordanverse book then, yeah, just warn people you are going to put a spoiler, or do the spoiler thing. (I have no idea how to do that tho). If it's for Tower of Nero, no.

message 6: by Rylee (new)

Rylee I am behind on the series, I’ve only read up to book two 😞

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ ABOUT APOLLO AND MEG'S ADVENTURES AND I WONDER IF HE'LL BECOME A GOD ONCE MORE IN THE BOOK

message 8: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ella wrote: "I’m so excited too!!!!!!! Which book out of that series was your fav so far?"

Tyrant's Tomb, because that's the one Lavinia was first in!

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 09, 2020 07:09AM) (new)

(view spoiler)
I love Apollo's character arc so far, I want to see what happens at the end.

message 10: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Rose {Don't tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass} wrote: "I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ ABOUT APOLLO AND MEG'S ADVENTURES AND I WONDER IF HE'LL BECOME A GOD ONCE MORE IN THE BOOK"

SAME!

message 11: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments AnnabethChase, Cool!!!!
Also Meg is like the coolest person ever

message 12: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) EEEEEEEEEEK

message 13: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

26 days!

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 7662 comments Mod
Still too long!

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 7662 comments Mod
I can't wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo excitedddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

25 days!

message 17: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} wrote: "I can't wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo excitedddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} wrote: "Still too long!"

IKR?!? Same

message 18: by Abby (new)

Abby | 8 comments Do any of y'all read the Read Riordan posts?

message 19: by Abby (new)

Abby | 8 comments Have you read the newest one about Luguselwa?

message 20: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Abigail wrote: "Have you read the newest one about Luguselwa?"

Abigail wrote: "Do any of y'all read the Read Riordan posts?"

I've read some of them, but i don't think ive read that one. What's it about?

message 21: by Abby (new)

Abby | 8 comments Luguselwa is a new character that will appear in the book. She is interesting. She seems to have some connection to Meg. She is also something called a Gaul which has some connections to Celtic.

message 22: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Abigail wrote: "Luguselwa is a new character that will appear in the book. She is interesting. She seems to have some connection to Meg. She is also something called a Gaul which has some connections to Celtic."

That sounds interesting! I can't wait to read about her!

message 23: by Abby (new)

Abby | 8 comments I wonder what role the fact that she is Celtic will play in the future of the Riordanverse.

message 24: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Omgggg this is awesome!!!! You all made me absolutely crave for the book right now :)))

message 25: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Only 22 days, 14 hours, and 43 minuetes!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I am dying to read Tower of Nero!! Lugusalwa taught Meg how to fight with two swords :)

message 27: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

only 21 days, 12 hours, and 17 min until it comes out!

Ahhhhhh. I'm going to the bookstore every day until I find it so I can buy it... Or maybe I'll order it off of amazon.

message 29: by Sophrosyne (new)

Sophrosyne | 6 comments So excited for it!

message 30: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} wrote: "Ahhhhhh. I'm going to the bookstore every day until I find it so I can buy it... Or maybe I'll order it off of amazon."

Hehe i already pre-ordered it, plus i will be going to a virtual tour, and i get a signed copy with that too!

message 31: by Abby (new)

Abby | 8 comments I'm jealous of the fact that you are getting a signed copy. My mom looked into trying to take me to one of his book signings last year, but it was on a Tuesday and I couldn't miss school.

message 32: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

18 days, 13 hours, and 11 min left!

message 33: by Imtryan153 (new)

Imtryan153 I'll finally get to know what stupid stuff Apollo's going to do next! He might get himself killed this time.

message 34: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

8 more days!

message 35: by Ella (new)

Ella (schmella09) | 61 comments Yes yes yes yes this is so exciting! I can’t wait to talk with y’all about it once I read it!!!!

message 36: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ella wrote: "Yes yes yes yes this is so exciting! I can’t wait to talk with y’all about it once I read it!!!!"

YES SAME!

message 37: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

OMGs guys only six more days i can't wait! And one of my gr friend's mom owns a bookstore, and so he got it early! I'm so jealous, and he won't even tell me anything that happens ahhhhh nooooo i need to know!

message 38: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

5 days, 3 hrs, and 50 minuetes!

message 39: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) AAHHHH I CAN'T WAIT

message 40: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

LuminescentFirefly wrote: "AAHHHH I CAN'T WAIT"

ME NEITHER!

Matt (Custom Pop Form) I personally dont really like the TOA, but i am exited

message 42: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

only 4 days, 2 hrs, and 55 minuetes! I can't wait!

message 43: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) I already have a hold on it as an ebook!

message 44: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) AnnabethChase wrote: "OMGs guys only six more days i can't wait! And one of my gr friend's mom owns a bookstore, and so he got it early! I'm so jealous, and he won't even tell me anything that happens ahhhhh nooooo i ne..."

Are you talking about the guy in the KOTLC group?

message 45: by ~tea~ (new)

~tea~ (tina_does) | 13 comments Lol i need to reread toa

message 46: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Imtryan153 wrote: "I'll finally get to know what stupid stuff Apollo's going to do next! He might get himself killed this time."

What if he actually dies ? What then ?

message 47: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Maybe that's how he becomes a good again ;)

message 48: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) *god

message 49: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Maybe

message 50: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

LuminescentFirefly wrote: "AnnabethChase wrote: "OMGs guys only six more days i can't wait! And one of my gr friend's mom owns a bookstore, and so he got it early! I'm so jealous, and he won't even tell me anything that happ..."

Yeah

« previous 1