Teen Book Club discussion

Book Discussions > Everything about Percy Jackson and the Olympians! (And Heroes of Olympus)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jin (new)

Jin Ryoo | 242 comments I was looking at all the discussions, and for some reason, the topic Percy Jackson was nowhere to be found. So here it is! You guys can ask questions chat about Percy and his friends, and etc!

message 2: by Amelie (new)

Amelie I love the Percy Jackson series! I’m so excited for the TV series as well as, the final book in the Trials of Apollo series!

message 3: by Jin (new)

Jin Ryoo | 242 comments There is going to be a TV series?!?!?
WOW.
I love Percabeth!

message 4: by Amelie (new)

Amelie Yup, there’s going to be a TV series on Disney+ and Rick Riordan will be helping out in the production too, so hopefully it’ll be good!

message 5: by Jin (new)

Jin Ryoo | 242 comments Wow! That's so cool!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Sad Jason Grace died :(

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby | 110 comments It was a very sad day when Jason died. At least Nico seems to be mostly finally happy.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...but like Piper is alone now!

message 9: by Jin (new)

Jin Ryoo | 242 comments deleted user wrote: "Yeah...but like Piper is alone now!"

Yeah...

message 10: by Rory Gilmore (new)

Rory Gilmore (artemis1) | 20 comments Nico is not mostly happy... he is so depressed cuz he finally had someone who he considered a friend then that friend died. Just as he was getting over Biancas death Jason died so he is now dealing with the death of his sister and the only person he considered a friend so how can he be “at least Nico seems to be mostly happy”

message 11: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (ellen_g27) | 1 comments I absolutely LOVE Percy Jackson and the olympian books, but I haven’t read trials of Apollo. Is it worth reading it? The only reason I’m considering it is because I need more will and Nico( cuz Nico is the superior character lol). Does trials of Apollo have that? Please reply I don’t know what to do lol.

message 12: by Rilee~New bio (new)

Rilee~New bio | 96 comments when the stuck-up person in a book dies and they call him a hero.litteraly jason grace was an a hole and he died and they called him a hero when he dumped piper to make her leaving la easier like the f.

message 13: by Kara (new)

Kara | 542 comments the shade omg