What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Middle School Science-Themed Coming of Age Book: Three friends, countdown of days after something about disappearing protons, main character likes his female friend Mei Su, main character has a high tech watch

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sunny (new)

Sunny the Sassy | 2 comments I read this sometime in 2014 or 2015. The main character is a total science nerd. He has two friends: a girl names Mei Su that he likes and his idiot friend. Once day there's some sort of science discovery about a proton disappearing without trace, and the book is set up as a marker of days after the discovery. I remember just some random details. The main character wears some super-tech watch that's precise to the nanosecond. The characters have a tradition of playing monopoly and the main character gets mad that things change when his idiot friend wins. Mei Su kisses the idiot friend and he's jealous and shes says she "would've kissed anyone under those stars". At one point the main character says he feels like protons in his body are disappearing. Sorry that's all I got.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Calliope, that's a good start. Copy plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Sunny (new)

Sunny the Sassy | 2 comments Hi Kris. Thanks for telling me. Is this better?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Thanks for updating the header. This will help searchers and moderators.