What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sosehol (London Below, The World of Neverwhere #1)
This topic is about Sosehol
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED: Fantasy, magical fiction book about a man who nobody remembers. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4 comments I read this book back in 8th grade so 2018 to 2019 and it had to do with a man who lived a normal 5 to 7 life and had normal job. i don’t remember when the book took place but it was either after 2010 or before 1999. this guy had a fiancé and he lived in either scotland or england but this man had an accident and ended up on the street after his anniversary dinner or something like that i believe. he found this girl and gave her aid because she had cuts and things. the book included a map with england or scotland’s train station but it had train station lines that were important to the book because the girl he had taken home was magical and he was in the evil section of magic or some sort. that’s all i remember. i really want this book to be found cause i sure do miss it dearly and would want to finish the book ;(

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4 comments Forgot to mention that this is a Fantasy Fiction

message 3: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4 comments okay so the book has london’s transit subway system map i believe

Kris | 35667 comments Mod
Savannah, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of book requests.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

-- Is this book for teens or adults?

Emilie (emilierose) | 141 comments Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. Sounds a lot like it.

message 6: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat (tadpoledrain) | 135 comments Seconding Neverwhere.

Rainbowheart | 20124 comments Neverwhere for the link.

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4 comments Kat wrote: "Seconding Neverwhere."

!!!!!!YES

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Neverwhere (other topics)